Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best DMT natural source

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Hi,

I ve been smoking an extract from Desmanthus illinoensis , it s an amazing plant with an average 3,4‰ DMT in rootbark or 0,340 in dry material ( 2‰ in roots ) from Jonathan Ott´s Ayahuasca analogues,average 34 mg per gram ,almost the double of anadenathera in concentration triptamines but in Desmanthus illinoensis there are only DMT and no other triptamines in the rootbark , and it s easy and not very hard to smoke if you can smoke 1gram in less then 60 seconds , you can make easly an extract , boiling the rootbark in water with vinegar , and then less the water evaporate, you will have an brown powder , but is hard to know the DMT concentration in yours extract but if you start slow i think is safe .
I ve been smoking the rootbark and extract that i made myself , and it s work perfect , i have real dmt trips with this , and is a very cheap and efficient way to smoke dmt.of course this isn t pure dmt but it works. Try it

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Hi,

I think this information a give is wrong , i´ve been thinking and , I use 80 grams to make 2 grams extract , and i need to smoke 0.5 to have a full trip , so , i thinks is impossible to have 34 mg DMT by gram but maybe 3.4 mg , if not i ve been smoking something like 600 mg DMT , i think i ve maybe already dead this night so it s make more sense 3.4 mg per gram , like that i ve been smoking something like 60 mg dmt , or maybe it s me that i lost when i make my extract ?????

Somebogy knows about that ? Somebody understands about chemistrie ? Can i ve lost somethink like 2000 mg making a extract ??

my extrac is made by simple boiling the material and make a concentrate a dont extract pure dmt , maybe next time

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I've been interested in this subject for a bit. Is this something you find in your locale?

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
i'm very interested in this aswell, for making smoke-able extractions. but your last post confuses me, is t a waste to make an extraction the way you said because you might lose a part of the dmt or not?
and how much vinegar in comparison to water?
appelvinegar or householdvinegar?

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
hi,

I've been interested in this subject for a bit. Is this something you find in your locale?

yes , you can find it in a lot online herbal shops , and in U.S i think is more easy because is native to north america and i think there are a lot american shops with Desmanthus

[quote:1ixix3ms]you might lose a part of the dmt or not?
and how much vinegar in comparison to water?
appelvinegar or householdvinegar?

about losing DMT i think i not lose so much probably i can lose a little , but I think the concentration is 3,4 mg per gram make more sense , so maybe the other information is wrong , but i don t know

i made with 80 grams powder Desmanthus , 2 litres water and half cup (10dl) of normal vinegar( wine or white vinegar) but you can put lemon juice but some sources say is more efficient with vinegar.( is better a digital PH meter , but i have donne without, Ph should go down as about 3 to better results) then you put the powder rootbark and boiling 3 hours , filter with a cofee filter(is important to filter several times) and then boiling until the all water evaporate . then scrape the powder(is hard) . something like 2 , 3 grams brown and very shiny powder when put direct to light.

this is easy and works perfect , so make attention ,this night i smoke 1 gram , and it s was very very hard trip , the first 2 minutes is totaly destruction for your body and mind ,with extreme open-eye visuals , but without the normal nauseas of yopo caused me 5-meo-dmt and bufotenine , i think is very more efficient and more confortable to yours body then yopo .
[/quote:1ixix3ms]

G

Invité
Man this is a very easy to do extraction.
If you don't want to go through the whole process of making a pure dmt powder extraction (where a lot more things can go wrong).

I think I'll definately try this...
Thanks for the tip...
Hope I can get 2 trips out of 50 grams...

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
i'm gonna order the plant next week, but has anyone else tryd the extraction and smoking allready?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
amoak a dit:
Hi,

I think this information a give is wrong , i´ve been thinking and , I use 80 grams to make 2 grams extract , and i need to smoke 0.5 to have a full trip , so , i thinks is impossible to have 34 mg DMT by gram but maybe 3.4 mg , if not i ve been smoking something like 600 mg DMT , i think i ve maybe already dead this night so it s make more sense 3.4 mg per gram , like that i ve been smoking something like 60 mg dmt , or maybe it s me that i lost when i make my extract ?????

Somebogy knows about that ? Somebody understands about chemistrie ? Can i ve lost somethink like 2000 mg making a extract ??

my extrac is made by simple boiling the material and make a concentrate a dont extract pure dmt , maybe next time

You can loose all theoretically. My first extract, I had about 40mg of DMT out of 250 grams of rootbark. When I really understood the tek and improved it, I got 2.2 grams out of 250 grams of rootbark. If done right, you should have very little loss.

Which tek did you use? Care to share the steps here?

HC

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
he typed it a bit above;

i made with 80 grams powder Desmanthus , 2 litres water and half cup (10dl) of normal vinegar( wine vinegar) but you can put lemon juice but some sources say is more efficient with vinegar.( is better a digital PH meter , but i have donne without, Ph should go down as about 3 to better results) then you put the powder rootbark and boiling 3 hours , filter with a cofee filter(is important to filter several times) and then boiling until the all water evaporate . then scrape the powder(is hard) . something like 2 , 3 grams brown and very shiny powder when put direct to light.

it's a bit like making opium at the end

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
My bad for not reading....

It basically looks like a shortcut tek for extracting mimosa. Instead of basifying though, you evaporate the water/vinegar.

I wonder what would happen if a complete extraction would be carried out like with mimosa. Maybe an extra defat step is needed but theoretically, you should be able to get the same clean endproduct right?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I just read on ******* that they have a "new" ingredient for ayahuasca: Chaliponga. It is said to be stronger than Psychotria Viridis. Anyone of you know the details about this? Can it be used for extraction?

Link: http://www.*******.net/news.php?newsindex=138

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Chaliponga ( Diplopterys Cabrerana ) is hardly new. Well maybe new to *******. It's been used in Brazil, Peru and the Amazon by indigenous people for thousands of years. The main difference between chaliponga and chacruna ( the more common psychotria viridis ) is that cabrerana contains DMT and N-DMT. The prices are comparable, however, I've only used chaliponga once. It was the last time I held an ayahuasca ceremony and the effects were less than desirable. Everyone involved experienced a strong purge but only 3 out of 7 people had a very deep trip. I could barely feel it myself and I used one ounce of leaf for every one person. I've always had a good experience with a similar amount of p. viridis but maybe it was just weak.
I'll still stick to what I know works.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
As for extraction, I believe mimosa hostilis works best.

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
Hi people,
a friend gave me this spring some Desmanthus Ilinoisis seads and now there are about 20 plants in the back yard, between 50 sm and 1 m tall(the bigest even flowered :))
As far as I know, this plant can survive winter temperatures (-15 and more)
so I wonder how many years of waiting and watching them grow lies ahead..
Its very beautifull plant b.t.w.

G

Invité
I'm still looking for them seeds...
Seems like an easy thing to grow.