Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Balance, centre, the middle of 2 extremes..

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Just some thoughts on balance...
I think to find a true balance or centre you need to touch the edges on either sides, or at least know exactly where they are.
to be neutral one must first be good and then evil or either way around so that they may honestly find where the middle ground is
to truly live on earth one must know both heaven and hell
to find your colour you must find absolute darkness and also saturated white light
to stand on the edge of a razor blade you must fall on either side

oscilation from love to hate starting at the most extreme and gradually moving to the less extreme..
like a ball bouncing on top of a mirror..
it will take the most energy to move from one extreme to the other..
but if you use the same amount of energy all the way in..
the frequency is the same by relativity, each segment the same if you zoom in...
the highest frequency just to stay still in the middle..

kind of abstract but im sure some of you will get me..

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Makes perfect sense to me, don't argue it like I have or you'll get shunned though.

Use your more poetic ways :)

I think one cannot truly find one's self without first exploring all there is, and there is infinite. I will find balance, but not out of merit, but out of age.

What I mean by that is I don't think I'll ever be comfortable with my ideologies, as I can always contest them, and others can always contest me. There is no perfect ego, no perfect balance in this world - only the self. You may find perfect balance alone, but to express this in a world of a broken scale is to confuse and often anger a population.

I like the ability to find one's balance, but the struggle to balance all. Good and bad have an infinite number of dimensions, and once you go too far with one, you may end up with the other.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Dont worry i know all about shunning :(

i agree that theres no such thing as perfection, as we're all so different we each fall on different points of a line and so we all have a different scale for whats perfect and whats not
balance is surely individualistic
Im struggling or at least doing my best, to find my own balance, after just coming out the other end of a spot of mental instability (anxiety, depression, frustration and anger at myself for feeling the above)
i think its impossible to balance everything to the straight centre and so keeping balance is as never-ending as life is
which i guess keeps things interesting? lol

and of course with unending experience comes unending change and when one changes its like a change of position, if only slightly, which in turn throws you off balance, if only slightly

i dno i think im beginning to ramble

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
to see ones part in the wheel of existance, is to see the ones role in the perfection of the universe, and seeing that you exist as a part of the universe, you can see that you are not separate, in fact, crucial to the whole, and in this, the nature of ones perfection becomes clearer.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
As cliche as it is;

The destination can never be the goal, it is the journey.

So in my state of mind at the moment, I will say all aspects and moments of life, you are in the perfect balance of your existance. In a philosophical manner, you can only be in perfect balance. To strive to find balance is to blindly ignore that you are always of balance.

To change the weights on either side is indeed a journey that we all go through - the easier it is to balance is a destination as well. Never to obtain perfection is the perfection we all must realize :) Oooo taoism.