Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Back into taking trips

MrsWhite

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Sept 2009
And I am glad to be back! I have taken a break from psychedelics, and now I'm back. About 6 years ago I ordered some 5-MeO-AMT, N,N, DMT and DiPT. Since then I haven't ordered any or been able to find it. Until recently, I went to a local festival and found a dose of 5-MeO-AMT :) Now I want to find some more. I know there is a lot of discussion on vendors and what not. That's not what I am asking. I would like to know tips on how to choose vendors, what do you look for in legit sources?

I was raised as a flower child / hippie and I need to find my inner self again.

Edited. Please do not request illegal substances on the forum

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Is it true that they want to make 5 meo dmt illegal
:?:

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
MrsWhite a dit:
I was raised as a flower child / hippie and I need to find my inner self again.
Then you really don't need to sample all these different substances. All you need to do is find yourself some mushrooms or cacti, or better yet: start growing them yourself.

MrsWhite

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Sept 2009
I currently grow mushrooms. I would like to find some cacti, I am thinking about getting some San Pedro cuttings. I can actually get my hubby to do Molly, so we have some adventures with her. I want to try some more of the research chemicals that I ordered years ago, and to try some pure mdma. I absolutly love 5-MeO-amt, mushrooms cannot give me the visuals like that :) I just want to find a source that will send a couple grams of a few chemicals. You can't really find stuff like that in Alaska often, and when you do it's expensive. I would rather be guarenteed I knew what I was taking, rather then trusing someone on the street that thinks they know about chemicals.

MrsWhite

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Sept 2009
Canada is very close, but I don't know what company to trust. The Canadian suppliers that I have found are high priced too. Any suggestions please let me know. :)