Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Back from a long vacation

• Auteur de la discussion Bruemeister
  • Date de début
B

Bruemeister

Invité
Good morning ( or evening if you're lucky enough to be living on the other side of the planet ). my name is J. And I'm currently residing on the east coast of the United States of Stupidity in a town where it's always sunny, the women are beautiful and money grows on trees. It took me five years to find this wonderful garden of Eden but I fear that I must leave again soon because my presence is putting its secrecy in jeopardy.

Some of the old heads will remember me as a character with a similar username but for the past five years, I have been traveling north America, living as a beggar, vagabond, shaman's apprentice and rogue hermit. My home has been the Forrest; the earth my bed and the sky my blanket. ( actually, I had a really nice sleeping bag and tent and last year I bought a pop-up camper which was recently totalled by a dumb bitch texting while driving. I also spent a lot of time on friends' couches ). So, reluctantly I have returned to the land of technology. I still refuse to get a Facebook account. But I always valued the conversations and friends I made on psychonaut, this being my very favorite forum, so I thought I'd come back and re-introduce myself.

I hope all is well in all of your lives. I look forward to chatting with all the new guys and hope that some of my old heads are still around.

Peace and good eats.
Love, J.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
good day!! i think i remember someone called "brewmaster"... i'm with this forum for a few years now already lol... i must say sometimes the place was a bit dead and now i don't feel totally comfortable here, but i somehow can't give the forum up. there's still hope...
hey man sounds as if your life has been quite intense, but maybe you learned a lot as well..
i think it's amazing to live in nature or at least more connected to nature in some sense...
not totally sure about shamans yet, but if they're "real" if you know what i mean, then it's way cool!!
it's probably a different kind of toughness and tenderness...
also yeah man shit facebook lol... better somehow back to the roots or so... damn all the fakeness etc etc...!!! so damn annoying!!! but yeah man... just don't give up!! everything will be alright somehow. my life was a bit fucked up, but if i learned something then that would be that the plan of god is greater than we can fathom. what does it really mean to have faith?? yeah sometimes life's lessons are hard, but there's also a great mystery. who are you "really"??? ;)
just some words on a computer screen lol... :)

peace

Cain98

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Juin 2015
That's a lot of fun when we get to have time for this kind of activities and surely can be memorable in many ways if all goes according to the plans because of the way it all works.

pjriest

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Août 2016
Bruemeister a dit:
Good morning ( or evening if you're lucky enough to be living on the other side of the planet ). my name is J. And I'm currently residing on the east coast of the United States of Stupidity in a town where it's always sunny, the women are beautiful and money grows on trees. It took me five years to find this wonderful garden of Eden but I fear that I must leave again soon because my presence is putting its secrecy in jeopardy.

Some of the old heads will remember me as a character with a similar username but for the past five years, I have been traveling north America, living as a beggar, vagabond, shaman's apprentice and rogue hermit. My home has been the Forrest; the earth my bed and the sky my blanket. ( actually, I had a really nice sleeping bag and tent and last year I bought a pop-up camper which was recently totalled by a dumb bitch texting while driving. I also spent a lot of time on friends' couches ). So, reluctantly I have returned to the land of technology. I still refuse to get a Facebook account. But I always valued the conversations and friends I made on psychonaut, this being my very favorite forum, so I thought I'd come back and re-introduce myself.

I hope all is well in all of your lives. I look forward to chatting with all the new guys and hope that some of my old heads are still around.

Peace and good eats.
Love, J.

No Facebook account? I thought I was the only one left!

astrogurug

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Mar 2017
I have been traveling north America, living as a beggar, vagabond, shaman's apprentice and rogue hermit.

i think it's amazing to live in nature or at least more connected to nature in some sense.