Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

BLACK LIST OF MIMOSA H. VENDORS

• Auteur de la discussion RamonaRed
  • Date de début
R

RamonaRed

Invité
edited post:

I wrote about the bad mimosa from AmazonHealing - well it happened once, but it was obviously not Jaguar's fault .. and not his style because he always keeps excellent products and is very very kind with us - he always sends us a small present with our order, and .. and the last two-3 mimosa orders were, again, his style - excellent merchandise - great pink mimosa everyone can only wish for - my cat put it to extraction and it 'spit out' sooo very much DMT ...

Thank you Amazon Healing/Jaguar - I have only good things to say about this shop and recommend it around to friends

There is another shop, though, which sucks, and it's Maya Ethnobotanicals - my cat and his friend ate 50g of their amanita only to get a faintest little buzz which reminded of 2 beers rather than a mushroom ... their Calea extract also sucks, and their mimosa we bought once before we met AmazonHealing, was so bad it didn't give out any DMT in extraction, and when my cat and her friend drank it as 'soup' it gave them only stomachache without any effect at all

Once again, I recommend AmazonHealing to all the psychonaut friends!
(sorry, Jag ;)

izmar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2004
Hmm... I'm not sure yet how we should go about with these things.

On the one hand it is likely, if not impossible that is it not the case, that there are companies out there that consciously sell low-quality material, or even parts of plantspecies that are claimed to be a totally different species.

On the other hand, once posted, negative talk about companies sticks to readers' brains. So if the company turned out to not mess around with their customers, there's irreversible damage.

Maybe it's a good idea that everyone who sees this post and has ideas about this, posts his or her ideas.

Like I said, I'm also not sure, it's a difficult area, but some ideas that come to my mind is that you for example also include when you emailed them, when you emailed them again, etc. and also how the previous email contact was. Perhaps we could post everything in a forum section dedicated to giving opinions, experiences about vendors.

pastyputridpulp

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Avr 2004
izmar a dit:
Perhaps we could post everything in a forum section dedicated to giving opinions, experiences about vendors.

Hmm, I think that in a public forum like psychonaut.com it's better, safer and smarter to keep your sources for yourself (even if we are talking about more or less "legal" products) so having a section where you can give opinions about vendors isn't such a good idea.
Fortunately there is a great tool really usefull for us buyers which is the undrug vendor database http://undrug.org/vdb/

"What is this site for?
You are looking for specialized equipment, exotic plants or other rare goods.
You just found a small internet site that claims to sell just what you want.
You could place an order right away, but before giving away your money you want to make sure the site is legit and will deliver a high-quality product (or deliver at all).
Then use this search form to see if other buyers have entered a comment".

So before ordering anything just type your vendor's domain name, complete URL or email address and see what other buyers have to say about it. In your case RamonaRed I made a research about amazonhealing.com and i got :
"Vendor: amazonhealing.com
This vendor has been looked up 7 times, but no comments have been entered yet.
Please log in if you want to add a comment or add this vendor to your watch list."

Seems like this database is waiting for your story...

izmar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2004
Fantastic. I hope everyone agrees, if not, post it.

R

RamonaRed

Invité
... as I said .. I'm sorry - I got back to my first impression of amazonhealing as Jag not only compensated our loss (stomachache;) with nice presents accompanying my orders, and with the highest imaginable quality of mimosa - I'm sure what happened that time was not his fault

anyway there are very many cheater smart shops but AmazonHealing is only to recommend, they are very affordable and have all quality stuff!

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
It has been offline for some time now.

The DB was being spammed to dead, he is appointing moderators and implementing anti-spam measures.

globalheal

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Fev 2008
hope they get it up and running soon...was a great service to the comunity...

does anyone got news on that ?