Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

BEst exercise for your health

Lanna

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2010
What is the best exercise for your health? Is running or swimming the best since it's a cardio exercise? I know cardio helps your heart but I would think it's also for your endurance and overall physical fitness. If I just have time for one exercise a week, what should i do? Go to the gym or go for a jog or something else? -Lanna

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
loaded question, do you want to live longer, or do you want to feel healthier for longer?

Your diet is probably more important than excercise. But as for excercise, this also depends...

I personally only do walking / situps / pushups and balancing and stretching. I do not need physical strength for anything so I do not do any. I fucking HATE running - my body is not built for it in any way, so cardio isn't too fun for me. Swimming is arguably the best for you though...

I wouldn't stress excercise outside of what you can do in your room for 15 minutes of the day.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
most people in america die due to some heart related issue. statistics support this so i won't get into it. regarding this, cardio is the ONLY thing that will prevent this. in fact, too much weight lifting and power excercises and such can put a great deal of strain on the heart valves (unless done with exceptional technique) and therefore make the heart even weaker. running is by far the best full body(inner and outer) workout, but it can also be acknowledged as one of the most damaging to the joints as well (most notably the knees, without exceptional technique). so if you're too weak to run, then swimming is a really great option for getting a pretty well rounded workout for your body, as well as maintaining heart health, which is all too often neglected, especially in america.

i personally only do excercises that involve my body. i try to avoid weights at all costs. if you get enough into it, you can find that it's possible to work every muscle group in the body without any kind of weight or machine whatsoever. it's possible to gain weight using this method also (or lose it, depending on the way in which you do each excercise).

slow builds mass, fast tones mass

jim11

Banni
Inscrit
21 Fev 2011
I think jogging is best exercise for our health.I am very health conscious and take advise time to time from my chiropractor

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
running is great for losing weight and toning muscle tissue. swimming is a great counter to that. it's still a cardio exercise, yet the resistance of the water actually builds muscle, although with some toning as well. it's great for strengthening joints while not being very stressful to them. optimally, one would incorporate both. i can't wait till the pools open this summer :D

A

alexa001

Invité
I think morning walk is one of the best exercise for healthy body.....

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i try to do something active every day. sometimes all i can afford/have time for is a walk or practicing a few skateboarding tricks. nonetheless, i notice a pretty big difference in my energy levels, even with something as mellow as that.

Allister

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Juil 2011
Although there are so many exercises that are really good for health but i shall share some best exercises that are good for health that are as follows

Swimming
Running
Yoga

Addisonn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juil 2011
Well,thanks for sharing useful information...In my point of view running and swimming are the best and effective exercises for your health...!

Melcom

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Août 2011
Yes these are the basic exercises and are as follows
1. Running
2. Cycling
3. Swimming

Revend

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Août 2011
Hey Allister these are some basic exercises and i love to do these exercises. Swimming and running both are my favorite exercises. I never did yoga but these two exercises are best fir fitness and health.

F

Fabian

Invité
I think all the exercise are best for the health but I prefer all the
cardio exercise for the healthy and fitness, cardio exercise like.
Running
Walking
Jogging
Dancing
Swimming
Skating

E

Emersun

Invité
Hi Lanna,
All cardio exercises are great to lose weight, burn fat and to stay healthy but I like cycling most.
It builds strength and muscle tone,
It increases muscle tone,
It builds stamina,
It improves heart health,
It strengthens the immune system,
It reduce the risk of cancer,
It reduces stress,
It improves cardiovascular fitness,
It improves coordination.
fitness centers in san antonio

A

austin432

Invité
Exercise is very important role to our health and our body, the best exercise i think gym because gym maintain the body and health, its reduce to the weight and gain to the weight, fitness to the best exercise, and if you power develop then also very good exercise for gym, i also go to the gym daily.

Melville

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Jan 2013
Yes of course cardio is more effective exercise for my health.
It is not only good for the heart health but also go to improve my fitness level, body strength, and body stamina.
I always focus more on cardio exercises for my health and fitness purposes.

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
nunchucks. Iv had a bunch of fun and am specializing in a specific weapon now, Im not a violent person and I'm doing this as a exercise but it would be just as fun for any weapon iv tryed sword play before and the staff but I'm liking this so far all I do is work out streach then nun chuck then strech with a lot of deep breathing mediation inbetween I'm feeling grate an have been doin this for about two weeks now.

Abrahm

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Fev 2013
Hi Lanna,
Cardio is any kind of exercise that involves aerobic exercises, burn fat and increase your heart rate. Running or swimming both are great cardio exercises but I personally like running most. Oxygen inhaled results great amount of energy especially to your joints and promotes muscular development also. Running reduces cholesterol level, improves blood circulation system and prevent from depression, stress and anxiety.

Stones Sharp Accountants

pf1286

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Oct 2007
Jogging is definitely one of the best exercises you can do.

Abraham123

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Avr 2013
I individually only do strolling / sit ups / push ups and controlling and extending, I do not need actual durability for anything so I do not do any, so aerobic is too fun for me, Diving is probably the best for you though......