Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

BBB raided

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Bouncing Bear Botanicals has been raided.

No link, google it.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Link from DMT Nexus and other sites: http://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/default. ... sts&t=9767

The raid seems to be more talk, less action, alot of the charges cannot be carried out, as BBB takes preliminary caution against such laws.

However, it seems as if the company may hit a very (if nor indefitinite) large speed bump...

M

ModalRealist

Invité
How likely is it that this will result in surprise visits for past customers? :?

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
For past customers - highly unlikely due to two basics: 1) Cost-benefit of catching someone with an oz of anything versus $300k worth of inventory. 2) Legally, they'd need a warrant to search anything. That would mean they would have to prove that you are using materials inappropriately, prior to searching. Kind of difficult, so again very unlikely.

BBB - That seriously sucks. It's so hard to find good suppliers, and between this, the Paypal bull when it comes to buying entheogens, and the skewed perception of the outside world, I don't understand why we have to feel like outcasts or drug addicts when we try to explore this world. I wish BBB luck.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
HAHA Frontpage says: BBB raided by Forkbender.

:lol: :lol:

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
And another one bites the 'protestant continuation of the catholic inquisition and witch hunts' dust also known as:

'the war on drugs'

Last month Rick Simpson and this month BBB, I cannot imagine a worse start of 2010 for psychedelic minded people.

It's unbelievable the crap psychedelic and cannabis minded people have to put up with.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
It is unbelievable the kind of crap we put up with and why most psychedelic enthusiasts don´t do a damn thing about it.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
...I really just don't know what to do except to self-produce it?

Fuck capitalism anyways

madprossor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
This indeed sucks.

But I think the dude brought it on himself by selling K2 when he already had such a high profile business selling legitimate herbs.

We all saw what happened to JLF when they sold pure synthetics, Mark was lucky to only lose his inventory. Now JLF is back in business for 8-9 years with no problem since they discontinued the synthetics.

The dudes from RAC Research and ACS are in jail now, right? So the dude had every indication that synthetics are no longer tolerated. Failing to list the active ingredient and selling it OTC in head shops will only make the man more angry.

My main botanical supplier does not carry synthetics or even plant extracts like harmine which are unscheduled and probably not covered by the analogue act (JWH probably is covered as are the phenethylamines and tryptamines).

I have heard rumors that kratom will be the next plant to be banned. Funny, I was expecting the San Pedros to disappear first, or MHRB. Well, stock up now while ya still can, eh?

madprossor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
Bastiaan a dit:
:s can they do this? ....

can they do this? like- can they ban plants?

they've had their "eye" on kratom, salvia, san pedro, mimosa, etc for awhile... i think perhaps the reason they haven't been banned is they're not causing any measurable behavioral problems or social disruption (no addiction, no overdoses). according to the weird logic of prohibition use of the plant could go up if they choose to ban it, and go down if they leave it quasi-legal.

back in the day they would just burn you at the stake for practicing herbal medicine. some old lady was probably growing echinacea in her garden or something- burn her at the stake she's a witch.

which is why medical doctors and the pharmaceutical companies have so much money now. it's not hard to corner the market when a few well placed rumors cause the community to murder some of your competitors and scare the rest out of advertising and practicing.

the FDA has demonstrated that they do not require any credible proof of harm in order to remove things like safrole from the food supply. neither does the DEA require any credible proof of harms in order to put herbs like cannabis and alkaloids like dmt onto the Schedule 1. it's not about making good policy based on science, it is just an agenda. thanks alot- in addition to putting my friends in jail for no good reason you weenies have successfully made my rootbeer taste like crap too! y'all are some miserable petty fascist pricks, won't even let a man drink his good sasparilla in peace...