Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ayahuasca?

• Auteur de la discussion x0cHiPiLLi
  • Date de début
X

x0cHiPiLLi

Invité
It's hard to find good data on the relation between the dosage and the duration of the ayahuasca experience!
It's even harder to find data on how to the combined plants alter and add its touch to the experience!

With this I intend to get and reveal some answers to this!

The info that exist is minimal and unsatisfatory. I imagine that there are many people now divininating them selfs with ayahuasca and it's time to share info!

PLUR http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Helel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2002
just mix a bunch together and have fun!!!!!

hazyman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2002
I don't think it is possible for people like us to make REAL ayahuasca. Shaman indians and priests from the Santo-Daime religion keep the recipe a big secret and even if you know the recipe you can't simply make it by mixing some plants and herbs together. Did you know that shaman indians learn the secret of the ayahuasca ritual in a 15 year (!!!) study?? It is possible to make a sort of ayahuasca by people like us but the intensity of its trip compared to the real ayahuasca is comparable with the difference between a joint and a trip on acid.

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
I don't think it is possible for people like us to make REAL ayahuasca.

People like us? Aren't we individuals? I think we are quite well capable to brew a good ayahuasca. Just by learning it from a shaman who nows the stuff. Yes they are willing to share the information.

learn the secret of the ayahuasca ritual in a 15 year (!!!) study?? Yep and they do not study on Harvert or Oxford, they don't have books and don't have internet and no email.

Yep we can brew good ayahusca and I don't think that the comparison you make is realistic. Ofcourse we experience different stuff we are from a totall different culture. With different knowledges and believes. But the compounds are the same and the reaction of our brain is also comparising. But what is in the mind is totally different.

Don't forget that Native People are humans like you and me!

Canin

le Hutin (EEEEEHeh)
Inscrit
3 Avr 2020
Have you talked about it to your local shaman ?

Tridimensionnel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Avr 2016
Mêêê non.

Canin

le Hutin (EEEEEHeh)
Inscrit
3 Avr 2020
Bah si. Une fois démasqués faut assumer quand même !

Tridimensionnel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Avr 2016
C’est un malentendu ;_;