Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ayahuasca preparing and dosing?

Frostdemon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2002
We have 50g of banisteropsis caapi, 20g of mimosa hostilis and 20g syrian rue. There are two of us. How good trip would we get out of this in optimal sense? Could we both have two trips? What proportions should we have? How should we prepare them?
If all syrian rue is not used in this and there will be something left of it. I know plenty of good use for it, but can it also be used with morning glory to make it stronger? MG seems to have some really bad toxics in them... they get stronger too? dangerous?

Please help if you can...
or otherwise we will just boil it all in a giant cauldron and take it all http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif ...and then sing :O "åååÅÅÅ"
Thank you for your effort.
BTW. What is the correct pronunciation of "ayahuasca"

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
So you have more than 3 times more MAOI-containig stuff than you nead and maybe not enough DMT-containing stuff than it's nesesary for 2 people.

You need 12-20 grams Jurema and 3-4 grams Paganum Harmala per person
(not very shure about the cappi)

the plant materials should be grinded on powder, than boiled on very small fire.

It's better to boil the diferent things separately.

on the jurema you put 1/2 real lemon per person,
on the harmala 1/2 lemon per 2 persons, so the chemicals to come out.
The jurema you boil at once for 3 hours, than wait to cool down and streen it.
The colour should be deep purple.

You can keep it in the refrigerator long time.

The harmala you boil 1 hour, then streen, than put more watter and more lemon and boil one hour more.
than streen the second fraction and mix with the first.
The colour should be between broun and yelow.
This one better prepare the day before uou drink it(if fermentated is not spoiled, but the taste is much worse)

tips:
Sing the AyAhuaska songs, when boil.
The streening prevent the particles of the plants to bother your stomach.
If you have strong stomach you can eat what remaind from the Jurema, but don't try do it with the MAOI-containing stuff. anyway I don't recomend it
Dont put too much watter and keep the fire small.

The pronanciation is ' I-a_waska', "h" in spanish & portuges is allmost not pronawnced .

"Al fondo de una quebrada vivia
el alma del hijo del Sol
Quantaba sus penas ahogaba sus gritos
pero nada hacia por el.
Un dia subio a su montana
que su padre, el Sol le enseno
Que su madre era la Tierra
y la Tierra era de Dios
Ay-ay-ayay, Ayahuaska
Ay-ay-ayay, Ayahuaska
Ay-ay-ayay, Ayahuaska
Ay-ay-ayay, Ayahuaska"

Awenidd

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2004
I Hope someone can give a good recipe for Aya. I have no looked across the web and cannot find one recipe that looks like it might work. I have 20 grams Jurema(Mimosa Hostilis) and 100grams Yage'(Banisteriopsis Caapi)

I have to admit I am no Chemical engineer and know the basics ha-ha ! Can anyone be so kind as to help me with some directions ? Please !

Thanking you in advance !

Sayid ! :D

Nico

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Déc 2005
syrian rue contains 2-4 % of harmala whilst caapi has 0.1 % but caapi contains tetrahydro haramline or something like that also called telephatine by early researchers(ill leave it up to you to figure out why ;) ) the caapi tends to give a more stable trip than the syrian rue does.

i would recommend you use the b.caapi and maybe 3 grams of syrian rue and boil it in water with a few tbap of vinegar enough so it will taste like the water is acidified

and do the same with the dmt containing plant. the boil it down to an amount you feel comfortable with drinking

and remember to only let the water simmer not it shouldnt get to hot,
and be there the whole time you are preparing it, the vine will take care of you like you are taking care of it, if you leave it whilst you are preparing it, maybe it will leave you while you are dreaming