Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ayahuasca brew strong taste of vinegar

Djobba7

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2021
[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Hi Guys,[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]I prepared the brew using vinegar, the end result was perfect and the brew is very potent but.... I have a very strong taste and smell of vinegar.[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]I read in different places so many different version about the boiling temperature and evaporation of the DMT. Some people say that should stay at around 93 to 98,8 degree celsius otherwise you would waist DMT.  Some others say that the boiling temperature of DMT is 160 degrees celsius.[/font]
[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Someone suggested to boil again the brew for about 2 hours covered with a lid and that would get rid of the Vinegar.[/font]
[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]But other says that DMT shouldn't boil cause it will evaporate.[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Can someone help please?[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Thank you![/font]

Skruffy

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
26 Jan 2018
Hey, I know nothing about brewing DMT but I suggest you try boiling a tiny bit of your brew and see if it's still as potent?

Djobba7

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2021
Skruffy a dit:
Hey, I know nothing about brewing DMT but I suggest you try boiling a tiny bit of your brew and see if it's still as potent?
Thank you! 
Tried it and it is still potent.
I don't think boiling it, within a certain range of temperature can cause any harm to DMT.

Will get more info and share here as soon I have it more clear.