Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

"Auditory hallucinations"

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I recently realized I have not discussed something very curious that happened in my recent and only LSD trip.

I remembered because I was watching a video at YouTube, I think, and perhaps because of some bug or glitch the audio seemed to be "in off" and then went back to normal again. I don't know if I'm getting things across but it's a tricky thing to describe. It's like hearing the audio and understanding it well but for some reason it goes low-fi or "out of synch" or something for an instant.

This happened to me while tripping! I vividly remember hearing my little sister's voice go like this for an uncanny instant; at the moment I thought of it as an "auditory hallucination", not an uncommon phenomenon to LSD experiences, as I have read.

What I realized is that if this things happen to videos i.e. bits and information, then it could perhaps happen to my mind-brain perception. But then, what the hell does that mean? Did I experience a glitch??? :eek:

can someone relate? :)

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Audio hallucinations on LSD are the best :D

I notice even at slightly lower doses things like echoes, or delays just jump out at you somehow.. they become vivid and clear.

On my heaviest acid trip (two really good hits) I was walking through a moonlit field, the leaves touching my skin, friends playing music far in the distance, the touch and sound combined, i saw and heard memories of figures and people bursting out of the grass, shouting, floating....

I've had friends who have just sat out at night and "listened" to the stars as well. I've also had friends who during one of those "time travel" experiences where time just slows down or stops on acid, the audio slowed down as well.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
It must be one of the coolest things ever, to actually hear time slowing down :)

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I also have such kind of psydelic XP. But it wasn't so beautiful as yours or ST.BOT.32 I have become atom, sucked into subatomic level of realty, and there I spend nearly eternity! :roll: Sound has been my guide. I remember sound of whisper. Whispering to the nucleus of atom from the perspective of electron. In that place there is no God or magical, "higher" beings. Only sound and place of vision. Shit man, only memory shakes me! Eventually I got out but awakening was also horrible! I piss all of myself, have some convulsions and petite Mal like seizure, at the end-ended in hospital. 10 whole fresh Amanitas were my snakes to ride into limbic hell.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
That would be pretty amazing, too bad it sounds like it turned into a bad trip..

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I never sad that it was bad trip. In one hand for someone it can be, but I describe it, how to say nice and understandable? My mind, my existence, essence of being was transferred into another dimension of existence. Sound has confused me like Sirens and Odyssey in one of his adventures. Similar sound like 600 HP engine, train or tornado. Deep, low frequency sound. Then I was find myself (essence of me, not myself as body) riding with sound and living silver trail behind me to the gate from which I come trough into that ethereal dimension of existence. Spinning on electron round and round in all directions at once over nucleus. Maybe in our world this is second or hour, but over there millions of years. In fact not even a second cause there is time-space relation something which have not any impact. But me could not leave programed perception behind so that must be eternity feeling or explanation. Eternity is nothing else than dimension without time physic law!? That trip was hard or religion XP kind if you like. There at the end of the our world near entrance of that world I have become aware that we only experience pseudo hallucinations with LDS-Shrooms and such. True hallucination is when you are not aware of it. When you live it and have no doubt of reactions and when you do not even try to explain what you see or feel cause you do not even precept this in that way. True hallucinations travel with you into other dimensions, worlds, perceptive looking at this world, knowing God and beings from other worlds, death, astral, dreams. But it is scary. Can you imagine that you become aware one day that your whole life was only small dream of higher you in some other dimension. And only thing what awake you from that dream was one last trip.? :roll: 8) :) :shock: