Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Armed Revolution

Gonzonaut

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Avr 2010
What? Don't look at me like that...

I'm serious. Use the street gangs and 1% biker gangs as our soldiers, they probably dont realize that legalizing drugs would hurt there industry. Blow up shit like the Weathermen did. Force everyone to dose by sneaking LSD in the water supply, thus converting many of them to our cause.

:axe:

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
sneaking LSD in the water supply

still one of my dreams and on my 'to do' list :) we need to make it mushroom like assigning the converted people from the acid water supply to shoot the opposition (police) with darts prep'ed with an mdma cocktail or sth, then have them assign the converted cops to have their 'superiors' (lol XD) ingest ayahuasca and have them assign them to bring forth the head of the snake so we can put them out of their and simultaniously resolve our misery 8)

Benholley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2010
I second this notion

RandomDude

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juil 2011
Sneaking LSD in the water supply? This plan was already presented by a scientist who worked with LSD, I am not sure who, with the goal to liberate the minds of people.

However, imagine you think you drink water or tea, you have no idea about psychedelics or perhaps you even do, but you have never taken any - now what would it do to you if you drank water that contains LSD? I think I have an example. Some friends of friends of mine, were sitting in the park. They were drinking shroom tea. A friend of theirs came up to them - they offered her a cup of tea and she drank it. Afterwards she asked what was in it due to the strange taste - they told her about the shrooms. Now believe me, she had an incredibly bad trip. Imagine that on a nationwide scale, wouldn't be too beneficial for the pro-drugs movement I'm afraid.

The_Key_Maker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Oct 2011
If we look at the current issues in america and around the world an armed rebellion will be the least of the governments worries i mean as the younger genneration grows and developes their mimds and the tv of today desencatizes them to violence and gore i mean a few people last year while i was a senior in highschool had been caught on sights like somethingawful and b0g.org(this site has been reciently shutdown) but anyway we will be a free society and we will remove any one blocking our path to freedom but i do like the idea of the lsd in the water supply i mean epic ammounts of chaos the streets would be beautiful and this would be easy its not lime the supplies are guarded and where i live anyway the purification plant is less than a quarter mile outside of town and there are water towers all over the area and with our physical rebellion there are more than enough cyborsoldiers on the net(i.e. Annonymous) all we need is organization and unity and we will reach the goal of freedom true complete freedom

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Bastiaan a dit:
sneaking LSD in the water supply

still one of my dreams and on my 'to do' list :) we need to make it mushroom like assigning the converted people from the acid water supply to shoot the opposition (police) with darts prep'ed with an mdma cocktail or sth, then have them assign the converted cops to have their 'superiors' (lol XD) ingest ayahuasca and have them assign them to bring forth the head of the snake so we can put them out of their and simultaniously resolve our misery 8)

Hehehe yeah in the past we had some fascinating fantasy's about this... I am still thinking about sprinkling the wafer's which they give in the christian church, with some acid... :)

The_Key_Maker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Oct 2011
I feel a fun thing to do would be to give a few friends of mine who work at mcdonalds, subway, and a local pretzel stand a vial of lsd and having them dose random orders not all of them just maybe every three or four orders so the patrons dont get suspicious or even heading over to the market and inject it into a fer poweraid or water bottles with a serynge this would be epic... No the highschool football teams water cooler lmao theyre not going to far this season anyway or maybe i can get a visitors pass and get back at a couple teachers with a suprise in the coffee ideas just keep on flowin

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Hehehe yeah in the past we had some fascinating fantasy's about this... I am still thinking about sprinkling the wafer's which they give in the christian church, with some acid...

Thou will shalt be done onto earth as it is in heaven 8) ..
The body of christ :rolleyes:

I think it's a very very good idea really.
The target group is certainly a worthwhile one.
Think of the potential amount of (semi) saved lives.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
:)

L

Larry_Golade

Invité
Worst idea ever, seriously. Hey, I assume most of us have had bad trips, sometimes when on our first encounter with a specific psychedelic, sometimes on our very first encounter with any psychedelic. And at least we all expected something to happen, we weren't given something against our will and without our knowledge.

I don't mind playing with drugs, but human beings aren't toys.

I mean, do you honestly think it would 'help the cause'?

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Larry_Golade a dit:
Worst idea ever, seriously. Hey, I assume most of us have had bad trips, sometimes when on our first encounter with a specific psychedelic, sometimes on our very first encounter with any psychedelic. And at least we all expected something to happen, we weren't given something against our will and without our knowledge.

I don't mind playing with drugs, but human beings aren't toys.

I mean, do you honestly think it would 'help the cause'?

I'll think you shoudn't take everything to serious... :rolleyes:

G

Invité
Dosing anyone against his will would be one of the most stupid, childish, criminal thing to do, not to mention how extremely hurtful to the whole "take us drug-users seriously!" cause it would be.

L

Larry_Golade

Invité
HermesTrismegistus a dit:

Indeed, I could have made my point without flaming. In my defense I had just come home, rather intoxicated to say the least :lol: (it's no excuse). But I maintain that ultimately, our goal should be to prove that psychedelics can be used responsibly by responsible people, and coming up with this kind of idea – no matter how unfeasible it is in the first place – suggests the exact opposite.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Larry_Golade a dit:
HermesTrismegistus a dit:

Indeed, I could have made my point without flaming. In my defense I had just come home, rather intoxicated to say the least :lol: (it's no excuse). But I maintain that ultimately, our goal should be to prove that psychedelics can be used responsibly by responsible people, and coming up with this kind of idea – no matter how unfeasible it is in the first place – suggests the exact opposite.

And indeed i fully agree with what your saying here ;) 8)

L

Larry_Golade

Invité
However, I can't help but think that the world may have been better off, had good old Grace Slick succeeded in her attempt to sneak LSD in Nixon's drink in 1969 :rolleyes: , haha !

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Larry_Golade a dit:
However, I can't help but think that the world may have been better off, had good old Grace Slick succeeded in her attempt to sneak LSD in Nixon's drink in 1969 :rolleyes: , haha !

Lol :lol:

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Larry - to be honest, if the entire world took LSD all at once - I don't think so. Mass confusion, resistance, etc. bad.

IF. One at a time, someone took LSD, say some CEO or some executive but had no idea how to talk about it - so they had to internalize it, and completely deal with it, and sought out their own information on what happened - yes it would help. one by one.

however, if they just panicked and did who knows what, no.

I'd say it would help approximately 25% of the population, perhaps up to 50%, where as the other 75 or half would get melted. :rolleyes:

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
With the punishments on possesion etc.
I'd say they take us seriously al right.
These church goers are in desperate need of saving and consciouss enough to expect satisfactory figures.
The collateral damage is to be expected.
What's a couple of lives here and there.
How else are you going to affect any real change.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
maybe we simply have to use different weapons. to show that we are not willing to take the path of violence like they do.
for example to simply have the better arguments, that are based on truth. i mean a lot of good music or other creative things have been made or discovered in connection with the use of drugs. also the double helix shape of the human DNA.
it's a war on another level, too. it's closed-mindedness and the paradigms that come with that vs open-mindedness.
tools make it easier and in some sense it means they don't want us to advance more easily. also they are prohibiting us
nature and the very very big paradox or so here is that we are nature.

however i must say one more thing, too. and that's: if psychedelics are not used right and with the right respect and understanding there can also be harm done, but well the same is the case with for example cars or other heavy machinery. or even simply
the human brain. with some people it's obvious that they are not using their brains right. and i guess you have heard of the
incredible potential of the human brain etc etc...
so it's about knowledge and education in that sense and the understanding why you would want to be able to be responsible for yourself in a good way. in some sense it could surely be like parents that teach a child what consequence doing this or that would have. one thing that i observed is to what mostly the corporations and governments seem to lead to is that our lives become more and more
meaningless and i would say that the war on drugs is only one aspect of that, because in the end the war on drugs is simply
a war against the population. on another level they are only saying "we don't know a better way to deal with it, because we don't know shit".
so it's nescience coupled with ignorance that is standing in our ways.

at some point "they" will have to admit how they don't want us to be free so they can be in control etc etc... shit like that...
we simply have to stop believing in the fear propaganda. wake up and you will see how that shit is subliminally going on.
it's the master-slave paradigm that they are abusing. in that sense we still live in the middle/dark age.
the thing with the politicians and most people that are in charge officially or so is that they are supposed to represent us,
but they don't even know shit about us. it's so damn retarded lol...

to me this topic tells that with some people "real" communication or so is not possible at all.

peace

Abelard

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2012
You cant put psychedelics in the water supply. Psychotics would flip. Now the armed revolution.. Hehe, I sense a revolution coming soon, in which case I will be on the side of the rebels(us)

Itll be just like star wars mannnn ;)