Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Architects of control

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
magic, what do u know about the debunking tsarion stuff out there? Isit valid or religious?both?

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I think Tsarion is a lunatic. Besides him using false evidence (either manufactured himself or blindly copied), I find his view on life in general way too negative. It is interesting, however, to see how he fits everything together, but it says more about himself than about the world.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Jeniger a dit:
magic, what do u know about the debunking tsarion stuff out there? Isit valid or religious?both?

This Tsarion video isn't about alien manipulation or Atlantis. It focuses on mind control and controlling the masses.
It goes into the authentic and the inauthentic life.
I hope this topic can be about the content of the video, and not about Tsarion's other work or his character.

To answer you questions on the debunked material.

The Debunked stuff is mainly on the Atlantis material.
His Atlantis work and his alien manipulation theory is pretty outrages. :D
Tsarion work on atlantis is very pseudoscientific, like the works Erich Von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin for example.
These pseudoscientific researchers aren't very reliable, but may still be worth checking out.

Tsarion claims of Alien Manipulation are pretty far out there. But if you take the bible or ancient Sumerian clay tablets, you can very easily make them sound as proof for alien visitation.
Like Sitchin or Tsarion some paint some kind of star wars senario.
But this is not what i want to talk about.

let's talk about the content of the video please :prayer:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
magickmumu a dit:
It focuses on mind control and controlling the masses.
It goes into the authentic and the inauthentic life.
I hope this topic can be about the content of the video, and not about Tsarion's other work or his character.

Okay.

I must say I watched only a couple of minutes, because I got bored. It is indeed different than some of the other stuff out there, but I am still not really getting his point of view. He's still advocating some kind of major conspiracy that battles for 'your consciousness'. I don't really believe in such a thing = I don't really see the value of believing in it. I think believing in a conspiracy is putting the focus outside of yourself, thereby submitting yourself to an idea and binding yourself to it. I think if you want to be free, you should forget about those conspiracies and focus on what is really happening around you.

If you try hard you can always find an evil genius behind everything that's happening, a wizard of oz behind the curtain, but this merely shows your own intent at wanting not to be free, wanting to blame your own misery on others.

If that is what he is saying later on in the vids I agree and I am glad I didn't waste so much time on something I already understand. 8)

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Personally I am not a believer of one big conspiracy. I believe there are many forces at play at the world stage.
Tsarion is a believer of evil intend behind a big part of history.
As for the mind control. The CIA was involved in mind control programs.
Who knows how far they got with this.
And maybe you know about Edward Bernays and his work in public relations.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
When it comes to mind control, Tesla had it and destroyd it becuase he knew the implications it had on the world.

The ionesphere is the key to mind control, It runs at 2-8mhz and can be manipulated to distribute energy or play with the alpha brain wave which runs on a similar frequency. After declaring he could deliver free energy and demonstrating how he was going to do it he was discredited and even made out to be a mad scientist in a super man movie years later becuase of his "Death Rays" or Photon Guns. A very intellegent man, Did alot of work on free energy and the ionesphere.

Now the governments of the world use a system called HAARP, It plays with the frequency of the ionesephere.