Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Anything

ColdPlace

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Juin 2011
In the light of mind expansion:

What would you do when you could do anything you want without any chance of failure whatsoever?

ie.

create another universe in your mind
or wrap your mind around this one maybe?
create the most beautiful thing there could ever be, what?

push the art pedal to the metal ;)

Light

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2011
That's a very deep question.

I would rather want to make this world better. Maybe egotistical, I kinda like it here, but it could be so much better.

ColdPlace

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Juin 2011
I think the first thing I'd do is to stop time until I'm sick of it basically.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I would like to give and receive complete empathy with all human beings for a day, and I would want it to go away after.

I would want everyone to experience every other person's most extreme emotions.

Then I would want it to go away. So we are back in our own body, yet remember the pains and bliss that are possible. Thats what I want.

ColdPlace

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Juin 2011
Those are very hartfeld answers, and I'm all for that direction.
But, with all due respect, isn't it to much towards the direction of the obvious "miss universe" kind of answering way?

Because if that's what you're up to, then what happened to the world piece, no illness, hunger or disagreement on earth thing?
Since that is happening on top of our minds. For what happens next we could not imagine.

So I think its really a question on how to break the ordinary.
With answers like: I want to speak to the creator, or if there isn't any, create one anyways! 8)

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Well, with all due respect, I think "speaking to the creator" is a bit of a naive wish :)

And really - those are what I was going for, they would have been a direct consequence of what I had wished for (no more hunger, no more war, etc with pure empathy)

ColdPlace

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Juin 2011
All I ment to say is that the miss universe kind of way is the most obvious way. Thats why I asked the question the way I did instead of, If you could make one wish, what would it be?
Because I agree completely with you about what is needed the most in this world, namely empathy.
But its not the art pedal to the metal kind of way.
Hence the 'speaking to the creator or else create one to speak to' thing ;)

Cheers