Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Anyone to design a forum skin/template ?

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Hello,

With this new forum, it would be awesome if someone, one of the many artists of this forum, could design a template with a real visual identity. With the help of the administrators, who know what size we do need for a banner, for a background, we could make psychonaut.com cooler than ever !

If we knew what parts are needed to make a complete design, the different artists could make some "skins" for the forum, that we could choose in the options.

Anyone interested ?

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
We could share a brainstorming on what kind of design we could like, or just let the artists use their imagination. But we need the help of people who know how to make the template. I would love some design inspired from psychedelism, like on psytrance albums.

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Anyone could do a cool favicon? It's sad to have this vBulletin icon instead of a Psychonaut E.T. one.

puki

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Avr 2013
Je peux demander à un pote graphiste, amateur de prods à ses heures...

Cypripedium

Banni
Inscrit
30 Mar 2013
well done puki if you can

i do no think sludgy members like frills graphic ^^

D

D.F.

Invité
10 secondes sous paint mode faignasse :
1384336740-favicon.png

Par contre il faudra demander aux proprios pour changer la favicon, alors on peut attendre quelque chose de plus artistiquement élaboré. :p

10 seconds on pain lazymode : ^
Anyway, we will have to ask the owners to change the favicon, so we can wait something more artistically developped. :p

Ouroboros

Inscrit
1 Déc 2010
I like this idéa, i like the look of psychonaut but it's gettin' a bit old, if everybody is of to change the skin, it can be really interesting to start a contest to choose the new look. Thereforo i think theres is a way to have a changing skin like the fones dmt nexus is using, if it's doable with the plateform we are using.

MichaelOlsen

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Juil 2014
Pearl E Whites is a natural teeth whitening kit which is specially designed for those people who are suffering from pale or yellow teeth. The essence of its natural ingredients will provide you with whiter and brighter teeth.

Pearl E Whites is an effective teeth whitening kit which claims to provide you with whiter and brighter teeth instantly. It is enriched with natural ingredients which tends to fade away the staining on your teeth in just 15 minutes.

Pearl E Whites Review - Try Pearl E White Teeth Whitening For Lovely Smile Now!