Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Anyone had a lady Salvia calm them in the midst?

Have you heard Lady Salvias Voice?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • No

• She tried to help me.

• Nombre total d'électeurs

ShamanHut

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
Quick Question? Has anyone here had the experience of a female voice saying that everything was going to be ok and that she was going to help you back from the demision you are pulled into, or something to that effect accompanied by music or tones that were not there in the silence.
This has been a common occurence for me when I can actually recall these experiences.

Papillon666

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
Interesting

I toke salvia a lot but never a woman voice

Very interesting... I'll try again, maybe if you know that it can, it will happen?!? :p

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
well, I heard lots of story's about people hearing voices during salvia, but I havn;t had that, a friend of me heard: ''don't tell, don't tell''. But I'm not sure weather it was a woman voice.

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Never heard female voices, but the times I smoked Salvia I murmered strange words and sounds myself. Realizing it later and thinking what for godsake it could mean.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
mendel, maybe you should let a taperecorder be running while on salvia to record the mumbling.

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
That isnt a bad idea :) . But most of the mublings are kind of 'uncontrolled thoughts'. like singing or talking with yourself without speaking.
‘poempoempoemrarararara.. taa taa taa taa taa... beda beda beda.. boem boem .. rr trrrr trrr' 'Dont forget it! Dont forget it!' 'hmm, hmmm' 'They are going to get you!'.. to give some examples.
At the first view they dont seem to make any sense. But i readed something about singing songs while tripping, which can be very good. Shamans sing special songs in a special language to guide a trip. All very interesting..

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I had a pretty remarkebla trip with salvia and morning glory, there was a plant in the room where I smoked, I had taken te MG's 2 hours before, and as soon the salvia reality hit me I could not move and althoug I was sitting with my back to the plant and my eye's could not see the plant I saw it in my mind, and it spoke to me. It said, come with me and we wil travel to space and time, and I wil show you al that is important to plants, but I was afraid I would never see my friends again and said I needed to watch the dogs (my friends how looked like toy dogs) and sudently I shut trough a tunnel and my friends in the room told me later that I mumbled a lot and sudently I yelld: Straight a head!!!!! and after that I started to mumble again.

this was a pretty strange expirience, nothing I have ever fellt on just salvia and I think the MG's potentiated the salvia in some verey strange and enyoable way.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
dude you should really read the book: PLANT SPIRIT MEDICINE

everybothy should, It's a great book, written by a shaman.

alice

Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
Mendel a dit:
‘poempoempoemrarararara.. taa taa taa taa taa... beda beda beda.. boem boem .. rr trrrr trrr' 'Dont forget it! Dont forget it!' 'hmm, hmmm' 'They are going to get you!'.. ..

this is geeat stuff! definetly should be taped!! :D

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
alice a dit:
Mendel a dit:
‘poempoempoemrarararara.. taa taa taa taa taa... beda beda beda.. boem boem .. rr trrrr trrr' 'Dont forget it! Dont forget it!' 'hmm, hmmm' 'They are going to get you!'.. ..

this is geeat stuff! definetly should be taped!! :D

And published! :lol:

Beanieboy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mar 2006
I always here voices, and see people.
And there is usually a woman - motherly, along with other children, and I feel like I'm one of her children.

She's never specifically said she was going to help me back, or calm me, but asked one of the kids (who was very excited to see me) to help me lie down.

She's just very calming and healing in her spirit.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
I haven't heard her voice, but I did notice her presence, exactly as described by Beanieboy, this motherly, calming, easing entity. Besides her I notice more entities, not that I see or hear them, I merely feel them being.

When smoking my first Salvia spliff with proStoner, when partly into that world and rather sort of high of it and still smoking, I also said ".. wow, and they just let us keep smoking!" :) With 'they' referring to them being in that other place ..

L

lemurian

Invité
All the time.. ;) The first time i smoked salvia, she was there to wish me welcome to this new world. I felt like others say, that she was a mother. She was my mother, and I loved her. She held me in her arms, protecting me. While telling me that it was time to come home. She had been waiting for me, but before we could leave we had to wait for one more person.
In the meantime she was "preparing" me for the journey, I cannot really tell what happened, but she was definitly doing something to me, working on my body and mind, preparing it to let go. It felt really good. :)

This was my first experience with Lady Salvia, my mother. After that, she has always been there during my trips, holding me, protecting me, loving me. (not always, if I smoke salvia to often se will tell me to stop bothering her, and come back in a week or so)

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
You do realise that it's only your mind playing tricks of you when your under the influence? Lady S is just a figure of speech, to glorify the use of hallucinogens (don't get me wrong I love hallucinogens). But bare in mind it's your subconscience and natures own chemicals playing tricks on your mind.

;-)

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
@lemurian: Yeah I can totally identify with you, I had the same thing. At first I thought it was my mother preparing me in some sort of way, the first trip. After that she let me go and I went trough some really amazing innerspace tunnel.

In trips after that, sometimes she 'calls' me, sometimes I just get 'there' among the other common inhabitants or her realm.

L

lemurian

Invité
@c0sm1c_d4nc3r: This existence itself is just our minds playing tricks on us, what is real? what is reallity? It is whatever you want it to be, cause you are the creator of your reality. What you belive to be real, will become real. It's all in your mind. Anyway, I know that experiences under the influence is not always valid ones. But what about the plecebo effect? It can cure diseases, and give people new life.. It's all about beliving. ;)

@Siq: I had the exact same experience, with the tunnel and all. ;)