Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Anyone ever got Amazonian XTC?

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I just took 3 gr dried of these almost 3 hours ago.

To my suprise I'm now so energetic and speedy that I have to do something not to get nervous. :D

The CEV's are way more mathematical and symmetrical and the mind journey is way much weaker than on any other specy. Hardly any odds and ups and downs.

Usually I don't come on internet on phone with open doors. But this feels like I need people to talk to in a honest way, even think these can be used on a party as substitute for E. Body feels much lighter too.

Bought them at LaCanna, only growing mexicans myself at the mo. Weird haha, I don't even feel like I have taken shrooms. :lol:

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I have had them, they were my first heavy shroom trip in fact :wink:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What exactly are Amazonian XTC ?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
A strain of cubensis.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Someone has been reading to many adverts . Cubensis is cubensis and it contains what all cubensis contains . About the only diference there could be between a cubensis from one area or another is the amount of drugs in them .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
GOD a dit:
Someone has been reading to many adverts . Cubensis is cubensis and it contains what all cubensis contains . About the only diference there could be between a cubensis from one area or another is the amount of drugs in them .

The amount, ratio of psilocin/psilocybin, amount of baeocystin, size, color, yields,...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"About the only diference there could be between a cubensis from one area or another is the amount of drugs in them ."

= not what drugs are in them . = If you can compare it to XTC its because its weak .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Just as with weed you have many species and there is a huge variation in effect.

Copelandia's hardly produce visuals while these were visually very colourful and euphoric.

I have no idea how they alter the mushrooms in a desired way, but it's done for sure.