Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Any psychonauts from Montreal?

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
Hello,

I'm new to psychonaut.com, but I have been reading a few topics in the past, and I really like your community and everyone seems friendly and eager to help!

I was introduced to psychedelics 2 years ago, specifically the wonderchild LSD..and since then, my life has never been the same!!

So I am wondering if there are any psychonauts that have experienced Shrooms, LSD or any other psychedelic here in Montreal.. as I have some personal questions about those to ask!

Thank you,
Ochho.

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
Maybe I scared them psychonauts away! Don't be afraid, I just have some questions that I'm not allowed to ask openly on the forums.. :)

Help a fellow tripper out!

UniversalConsciousness

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
It's probably not that you scared the psychonauts away, it may just be that there aren't as many psychonauts here from Montreal.....after all this is an international forum and not everyone is from Canada.

Don't think they are afraid, but I hope you know bro to not be afraid yourself to ask some questions on this forum as well ;). Don't worry about the governments trying to track you, free speech is a universal western right on the web (well at least for now).

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
Yes I know, but what I want to ask isn't allowed by forum rules... if you know what I mean ;) I posted my question before, and Forkbender removed my post but kindly directed me to the forum rules hehe

It regards [Fork: this is too much]

Thanks for the reply anyway!

gonzebo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Mar 2009
currently not in montreal

but I will be back in mid August for university, phase II :p
waddup

Annihilation

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Jan 2009
i like that there are a lot of canadians on here

well im not from montreal but i am from saskatchewan haha :wink:

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
:wink:

example-canadian.jpg

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
Hello my friendly Canadians :D

I'm actually an international student here, I moved to Montreal 2 years ago for university studies. So far, I really love it here (except maybe the harsh winter!!), there's a degree of freedom and the people are more open-minded I guess, and the summer is great!

PS: thanks Fork for the edit, I did not realize this was a "public" forum. And Montrealers ..check your PM's! ;p

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
Hello signification of ??!?!! :p

I might have some questions, I will PM ...

Thanks for replying to this thread :)