Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Anti spam measures

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
To stop the increasing amount off spam post we ask new members to confirm there subscription first by email before they can make posts.

Current members are not affected by this.

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
yes that's a good one
didn't even know it wasn't allready implemented :)
but heck its so long ago that I registered

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Stupendous idea!!!

Hey, do you guys have real SPAM over there? You know, the mystery meat in a can. Oh sweet Jesus I love that stuff.

G

Invité
A nice thing to add (if not already implemented) would be one of those stylish picture-box with numbers and letters in it that you have to re-type when you register, see what I mean ?

And no, we don't have spam food here... Is it like corned beef?

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
www.spam.com

It's like corned beef but better because you don't know what exactly is in it. :D

It's actually a mix of several different tasty animals. It's food for college students and homeless people; kinda like Ramen Noodles. It's cheap and it will last forever. After the nuclear holocaust, those of us that survive will go on living off of Spam.

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Tiax a dit:
A nice thing to add (if not already implemented) would be one of those stylish picture-box with numbers and letters in it that you have to re-type when you register, see what I mean ?

Yes I really like captcher's but it takes a lot of effort to implement this in this forum and the guys who created this forum are expensive :cry:

But the confirm-your-email-trick seems to work.