Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Another storage/potency-question, need help...

krystalist

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mai 2007
First of all, thanks for this wonderful place, I stumbled over it yesterday and I'm amazed over the loving vibrations that resides here :)

My question is if my mushrooms might have lost much potency...
For a bit more than a year ago I grew some cubensis, dried them in normal room temperature under a fan in the cieling until I considered them to be as dry as they could. Some people say you need some silicagel or something like that to get them 100% dry.. that you almost should be able to squeese them into powder with your fingers, however this is not the case for my mushrooms, theryre dry but not that dry...
However, afterwards I put them in zip-lock bags, 5 grams in each, and put these bags in a large airtight glass can. Since then they've been up on my attic. In the summer the attic still is kind of cool, and in the winter it is below zero so it's kind of like if I've put them in the freezer. However most of the time theyve been in a climate over zero degrees.

It's getting time for me for the first time in over a year to make another experiment on mushrooms, and make it really seriously, with clear healing intent and with a high dose. But now I'm starting to worry if the mushrooms might have lost their potency, and if I maybe should thake 6 grams instead of 5. Iv'e never took as much as I'm going to take now so It's kind of a big thing for me, I'm a bit nervous :)
But however I feel the dosing is kind of Important, I don't want to take more than five grams, unless I'm kinda shure that's what's needed to get the same effect as with 5 grams of not that old mushrooms..

I guess It's difficult for you to tell also.. but I'm really greateful if anyone has any tips/ideas/comments!

Greets from sweden!

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I found a harvest in the exact same condition as yours and I intent to use them sometime the coming two weeks. More info follows ;)

krystalist

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mai 2007
Sounds good! However tomorrow is my big day.. I'm thinking about maybe taking 5,5 grams, I suspect they have lost a little potency but not so much, and 0,5 g more I guess should cover it up.. I don't really know, that's just a guess.. so I'm still greateful for any tip I can get :)

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Hi! first of all, welcome to te forum! :) why dont you use 6 grams? on big doses half a gram more or less would not be a great diference right? and besides, bigger dosses can produce the real shock effect that could be great for healing :)

krystalist

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mai 2007
Thanks for the welcome :D

Maybe you got a point! I haven't really decided yet how much to take..

About eight o'clock I'll ingest the mushrooms.. Any protective and positive thought sent through space would be appreciated, never done so much before :)

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
My blessings this evening friend! :D I wil send some positive fibrations into hyperspace where they will find you!

SeTyR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
hàber alt er i orden , at du klarer det

Har du det got krystalist ? :)

mvh

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
euhm in english please? this is the english section of the forum you know...

SeTyR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
yep skoeip;

I asked krystalist if everything was ok, if he was managing it;

mvh = with a friendly hi! ;

krystalist

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Mai 2007
Tack för omtanken SeTyR! = Thanks for your concern SeTyR! :D

Though some unpredicted things happened so the trip got delayed for some other day soon... Thx anyway! :)

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
U should go to your local chemist or sumthing and try to procure yourself some silica, just put a resonable amount in the bottom of the jar that u have ur baggies full of cubes in, that should ensure they dont degrade via water damage. I would suggest that the 5 or so would be a good dose, but cubies arnet the most potent of shrooms so maybe even more if your looking for a fully immersive experience! good luck in your inward exploration :)