Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Another duality thread.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
This could be a long one, but I'm not motivated enough, so I'm keeping it short.

This past year a radical change has come over my mind set. I am very stable now with my emotions, no more anxiety, no more panic attacks, no more black tar abysses of the mind. I enjoy this greatly, but it is coming with a significant price. I no longer feel intelligent, or as intelligent as I once was. I did exceptionally well this semester in school, but with no real reason - it was my best semester from a grade point average stand point, however I felt as if I learned the least.

At the same time, I have noticed that I have completely lost my ability to see deeper and higher into ideas. At one point in my life I thought I had peaked in my capabilities to see deeper patterns and importance in things. I was in a canoe and watching ripples in the water with a tiny dose of psilocybin. It was no longer a lake I was looking at, it was gravities pull on a hole in the earth, filled with water from a long since gone glacier, and I had realized how small the earth was - simply from a ripple in the water. With this very intense empathy and insight of my past - which is hard to explain, it simply is observational - came great dread. I would often find myself alone, even with friends. I felt unconscious, as if I was simply viewing the movie screen of my life, far off in the distance.

I got very tired of feeling down and separated and I decided I would quest for love and bliss. I tried to change my thought patterns, I started to write poetry, I started to look into people's eyes, I began searching for euphoria in drugs, and I began looking for relationships, but most of all I thought "I need to become stupider" - at least in an empathetical reasoning.

Well, I had my first euphoric trip about a year ago, and perhaps that is what lead to the cascade of acceptance, but I cannot be sure. I had inhaled some dmt, and just before, I said to myself "I just want to be loved". I was blasted with wave after wave of love, of warmth. I was hugging my pillow with glee. I felt like the greatest of all mothers was holding me in her bosom, and I was a cared for baby.

I hadn't felt anything like that since I was a baby. I hadn't felt love in a long while, I was so distracted with and focused on the pain in the world. Now that I look back on it, I was the very cliche negative person.

But here I am now, about a year after that decisive trip, and I have no problems. Now, I also don't want to put the entire weight of my mind-changing on a trip - it was not the drug that changed me, it was simply an insight, a push of motivation and inspiration to see what is there. I realized at the time, then, that Love is real, and I had been missing it - I hadn't even seen it.

As I was transitioning from this depression, so to speak, into my more stable and comfortable ways of now, I would often question, back and forth, whether or not love was simply a mask. Whether love was a veil, just as painful empathy was. Whether love was more real than pain, or even if love was more important than seeing pain...

I will elaborate more on this later, I am going to be late for work.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
So, at one point, much later in the story, [ post-42531.html?f=39 ] I realized that life indeed is simply an objective yes and no, and our beautiful minds transcribe it with elegance within the extremes of panic and terror to love and bliss. Neither is more correct, yet certain views and emotions appeal to us more greatly than others (yah no shit).

After I had had that conclusion - which may seem like a very blatant fact we all know as basic - it was certainly the feeling of some type of closure that came over me, a brief feeling of understanding with myself. I had struggled with this "which view is right?" question since my first psychodelic experiences, and now I understand that there is no right or wrong, only that which you prefer. And once you realize what you prefer, what you want, it is all easy sailing from there.

I had a vision at one point about what depression is - it is an ignorance; let me explain:

Sit back, and attempt to feel uncomfortable. Anxiety, stress, sadness - something of the sort. This is easy if you have recently been depressed or whatever, but if not just give it a try. Once you feel significantly shitty - maybe you have some sort of image in your head - try to completely turn around your mind. From a dark dread to a bright happy. If you are unable to do this, it is simply that you have not learned or do not know how. I found this very intriguing - the possibility that depression may simply be from the fact that we don't know how to be happy, and we must learn.

Anyways, life is continually pushing me to learn and understand, and the more I understand it seems the more simple everything is. What once seemed like monstrosities within my mind are now pebbles to be kicked around. I am enjoying the fact that I have been to hell and back :D ...

I think I'm going to stop talking though; no responses need, I just felt a great need to express this.

Shamanomenon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Fev 2010
The problem is that people believe the more they learn, the more they know. We've all heard the saying "the more you learn, the less you know," but the vast majority of people see this statement as a paradox. They are completely unable to truly understand what it means. All you have to do is look at the ravenous, pathological quest for knowledge that man has undertaken throughout our history to see that we are all spiraling headlong into mindless consumption of "knowledge." The problem is that answers only bring more questions and more questions leave us with the same feelings of inadequacy and depression. It's an endless process of mental masturbation that never truly leads or progresses us anywhere.

Every single person has a completely unique reality. Sure, we try to find consensus as a collective, but to really understand human nature, one must realize that this consensus is not natural. It has been hijacked from the beginning by the power-hungry psychopaths who realized that he who controls reality controls the world. Reality has been molded through the use of force, violence, coercion, propaganda, education, etc... Reality as most people know it is nothing more than the creation of a few, sold to the masses to enslave them.

The key to understanding duality is to realize that the collective was hijacked by the self and then the self was hijacked by the new collective. The collective being pure human potential. It was hijacked by the self, meaning those few psychopaths who embodied the concept of pure self, who then designed the new collective in order to hijack the self from everyone else. Our selves are like ghosts in the machine. We don't know how to materialize them. They're just figments flickering in the dissonance of a manufactured reality.

In my experience, the best way to learn to be happy is to realize that everyone is completely, utterly full of shit. Everyone is caught up in their pathological cattle chute known as life. They spend all of their time trying to acquire knowledge of a world that is completely controlled by a few psychopaths. If you exist in their reality than you will only ever learn their reality. But that is not knowledge. It's successful conditioning. And people are awarded recognition, credibility, etc, based merely on their ability to be successfully conditioned. Doctors, scientists, psychologists, politicians, etc... They all claim to be experts in their fields, but all it amounts to is a bunch of successfully conditioned monkeys patting each other on the back and pretending to be superior in their knowledge, all while merely fulfilling the agenda of those in charge.

Once you realize that everyone is full of shit and the whole world is a lie, then you start to figure out that it's all just a huge distraction. A distraction from what? From self-exploration. Like I said, the new collective has hijacked the self. Why do you think drugs are illegal? Why do you think governments want us to be dependent on them? Why must we access God through the clergy? Because, the new collective can not sustain itself if people learn to be self-sufficient.

The key to being happy is that you have to realize that everything you thought you ever knew or believed is a lie and everyone is completely full of shit. And you can't ever blame yourself for this or be depressed about anything you've done or didn't do in the past based on the lies, because you were not your Self. When you realize this, when you attempt to become your Self, then depression becomes nothing more than a conscious decision. Either you choose to go back to the lies or allow the lies to impact you and you end up depressed and unhappy, or you choose to pursue your Self, ignore the lies and find personal power and happiness. The world is a lie. Most people are lies because they are not their Selves. When you become your Self, then you become truth. And only when we all become our Selves, will the world become truth.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
A very strong response, Shamanomenon.

You are right, though. Much of our human reality has become much like that of a Shepard and his flock. We are trained to believe that getting a job is fulfilling, that going to school is good, that having a house and raising kids is right. Yet, the few of us that question it, realize how immensely powerful this propaganda has become. The one thing I believe needs to be said, is that people in power do not know that they have done this. They are no more aware of this power system then we were when we were sheep. When we were sheep, we knew we had a Shepard, and at the same time, the Shepard knew he had his sheep. But, the deep understanding, that we are capable of far beyond this job and cubicle- prone life, is rarely seen by either party.

I think it is too easy to say that drugs are illegal because they expand the mind. I believe there was an instant fear of them when they were first discovered, a fear because of misunderstandings. Many people fear change, and drugs, in the 60's and 70's were exceptional at promoting change.

I just don't want the Shepard to be put on a pedestal as if he or she is worthy in their abilities, intelligence, insight, or knowledge. They were simply given this status, this superiority of the system through their luck and their coincidental fathers and fore-fathers.

I completely agree with you, though. Life is life, and should never be considered equivalent to a job, a title, and occupation, a hobby, anything. Often, when asked "Who are you, what do you do?" the immediate response is with their position in their job. This is so wrong! People who view themselves as doctors, scientists, lawyers, construction crew, etc... they have lost who they are. They have become a puppet. They no longer pursue interests of their youth, they no longer remember their dreams, goals, ambitions (which were probably based on the ideology of our capitalistic system anyways!).

I think that understanding the feelings in which you wanted to gain when you were young are the most important goals one has to keep through life. In contrast to what you have said, where in the past "we were not our Selves", I believe that is not quite true. In the past, you are yourself, to the fullest. You have less and less molding and shaping by our systems the younger and younger you think back, yet, you are correct in that we do not see this molding.

However, I think our ambitions of our smallest youths, that which we marveled and wondered at within the natural world are critical ideas to be kept. For example, I used to have dreams of aliens. When I awoke, I felt as if the world had changed, as if the universe became new to me. I remember these feelings to vividly as they opened up the possibility of "we are not alone", and the dark night sky was never the same. They stirred me so deep, that at times I felt no other option but to cry. That was me, a boy so intrigued by the outside of the universe, the possibilities, and especially the grandness in which I live - that defined me.

As I grew older, I became detached from those feelings of awe. I became ignorant of the outside reality other than school, drugs (the bad ideologies of drugs), and anger. Looking back to your earliest memories and what created some of your most fundamental realizations are important. You cannot deny the past, you must embrace it.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Interesting thread. What I am doing is trying to see through propaganda and sorcery, explore it, and then tell others about it. The system--the big movers with the MONEY--they for SURE have studies techniques of mind-control so that they will maintain their power. So they --for example, they are part of a system that tortures MILLIONS of animals in the name of 'medical science'. Part of this research is also about mind-control. Now listen---what happens to the animals happens to us. They very rich elite SEE us as animals. The rich English fucks have a derogatory word for 'commoners', "oiks". So there you go. We are 'human stock' and they seek to mind control us and a big part of this mind-control is having us believe we are machines.

In their religious scheme we were/are guilty as soon as we emerge out of mama's womb --"original sin".

Now we are to believe we are machines. The rich elite are making sure that the youth listen to and watch muzak videos of predictive programming which makes cyborgism seem cool. ALREADy there are more and more people walking round outside their faces glues to their little computer screens--their cell phones, Ipads, etc. Soon they will be queuing up to get literally plugged IN to their fukin computer---cyborgs. This is for real, as insane as it sounds. IF I would have told you 30 years ago...that you would be seeing lodas of people walking about talking into little bits of plastic stuck to their ears, and/or gazing at their little bits of plastic even in beautiful surroundings, would you have believed me.....................................................?

So this shit is real. They want us to be their cyborgs.

What do I mean by sorcery? 9/11 was a magickal blood sacrifical ritual 'hidden in plain sight'. What do I mean 'hidden in plain sight'? Well how do you reader feel when I tell you this? Do you think I am a crazy conspiracy theorist? lol---but if you LOOK you see these recurring numbers all over '9/11' which means something occutically, and also there is astrological correlation of the event of 9/11 which follows the elites love for their Hermetic magick system 'as above so below'. So IMAGINE---these elites will do THAT to humans. Are you surprised? Do you know what they did to Hiroshima, and Nagasaki--cities full of life, of babies, infants, children, women, men, butterflies, birds, dogs, cats, the web of life, ALL life?? Have you ever talked to any one about that, and see how they often will justify such evil. There is occultist signature all over that, and the Manhattan Project. So dig---they are So unfathomably evil that they can do that and there will be people who will ARGUE that what they did was good. You cannot get more rock bottom than this!!

So this means YOU have to feel, and this may feel lonely. It would be like being in Nazi germany and looking the opposite direction with disgust to all the fawning faces looking glazed eyed at Hitler and the Nazis.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Zezt, man.

You need to step back and stop putting the power into their hands. By you adopting these radical and intricate theories of them controlling you, you are essentially making it truth. You are a puppet now, controlled by fear - your attempts at explaining your fears are going to be met with rolling eyes or over-enthustiastical people of the same paranoia.

You are trying to relate medical research with political puppetry. Try to establish that link with any facts, please.

And why is it so fucking hard to admit that terrorists, the ones who you would HALF agree with on this system - about how wrong it is, about how fucked up and backward our morals and priorities are - CANNOT be the ones to have done 9/11.

Bin Laden, the fool, ignorant, asshole (I'm sure there are much better words to call him) and all the people that follow him agree with you on how fucked up our system is. They wanted to take it down. You know what they did? They targeted what they saw as CENTRAL to the US's and the western society's trade, money, and power; the World Trade Center. Doesn't that sound like the perfect target if you want to destroy a system that is completely built on consumerism and selfishness?

WAKE UP Zezt. You are getting into a paranoia and fear that isn't going to be easy to come out of. You are giving the "rich english" too much power, or better yet, too much intelligence. Don't put them on a pedestal within your own mind.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
IF I want to know a serial killer, am I putting power into his hands by doing so? I may have a loved one that could be his next victim, so it is very urgent I look at ALl possible clues that will tell me who he is. I could blame a neighbour thinking it is him UNLESS I really can link the clues I find to the real culprit and then I am looking directly at him, aren't I?

I am only a puppet now, controlled by fear when I am being played by the puppet master, yeah? The one who tries to divert my attention AWAY from who really is behind their dirty bloody deeds and onto some patsy, scapegoat---'the 19 hijackers' 'Osama Bin Laden' etc. Then all my energy goes into all the theories spun round that narrative whilst all the time the real fingerprints are in front of my eyes hidden in plain sight!

WHY wont some people take this occultist stuff seriously? because they have 'educated' you since you were little to believe that this culture is post-magick and is now all materialistic industrial and mechanistic. I bet you believe your a machine---dont you? or DO you believe in spirits, and that material reality is full of spirituality? Let me know before I continue, because it helps me dig your worldview. I may be completely wrong.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
There is the world of the biological machinery, and there is the consciousness realm. We live in both. I have no idea what the consciousness realm is and I am humbly accepting that.

But Zezt. It is often said, the most simple (elegant) solution is often the best and I have to say that is the case in this situation. Perhaps we knew a lot about the plans, perhaps we let it happen, but the master mind behind the attacks was Bin Laden's group. If you really understood why they are doing this, [which NO ONE in the US will ever talk to you about] it is for the exact same reason you condemn our culture as well. The propaganda, the lies, the manipulations of people. They want this shit to end, however their end goal is an unforeseeable and completely radical religious zeal upon everyone.

Their intentions are violent, their goal is ludicrous, but their reasoning is not so far fetched. You, of all people, should see this. The united states has put this label of terrorism on everyone who is against us, and it is an ultimate propaganda. Anyone who is against the US in any of it's many hands around the globe is a terrorist - trying to spread terror.

However, the US fails to tell us what we have done to anger them. The US fails to explain why they are risking their lives, and in most cases, losing their lives to bring us down; it is for the same reason in which many of us on here dislike these states. That is the real propaganda...

Reasonablelogic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Mar 2011
IJesusChrist a dit:
There is the world of the biological machinery, and there is the consciousness realm. We live in both. I have no idea what the consciousness realm is and I am humbly accepting that.
Agreed, I realized this not to long ago. Now I'm trying to explore myself. What's funny is that a couple months ago, I felt a force pull me out of my body, and it told me "You are to become a shaman", and some other stuff, but I didn't catch it cause I was sort of resisting. Now I'm trying to find my way.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Interesting.

Whatever the consciousness is, it doesn't follow rational logic we use here. It is very contorted, and very grand, meaning what seems to make sense (or doesn't make sense now) will over the course of an entire life time... or at least that's what I have kind of experienced.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:

To call it biological machinery is exactly what you have been educated to believe. That nature. matter, bioliogy is mere machine. That is what Descartes said, and thus assumed animals were machines, and later the psychologist and philosopher Wilhelm Wundt said the same about humans! As soon as the science boys explain away 'consciousness' everything becomes a machine!
But Zezt. It is often said, the most simple (elegant) solution is often the best and I have to say that is the case in this situation. Perhaps we knew a lot about the plans, perhaps we let it happen, but the master mind behind the attacks was Bin Laden's group. If you really understood why they are doing this, [which NO ONE in the US will ever talk to you about] it is for the exact same reason you condemn our culture as well. The propaganda, the lies, the manipulations of people. They want this shit to end, however their end goal is an unforeseeable and completely radical religious zeal upon everyone.

You call the official conspiracy theory elegant?? Nore like some dodgy B movie hollywood production which is what it was.
The yWANT you to believe Bin Laden was behind the attacks. Yeah? Soon after 9/11 he said he have nothing to do with it, and said it would be an inside job. When the FBI were asked if he was enemy nuumber one they said no because there wasn't enough any evidence to connect him to 9/11 FBI says no evidence linking Bin Laden to 9/11 . the OCT is all a very bad script dude

Their intentions are violent, their goal is ludicrous, but their reasoning is not so far fetched. You, of all people, should see this. The united states has put this label of terrorism on everyone who is against us, and it is an ultimate propaganda. Anyone who is against the US in any of it's many hands around the globe is a terrorist - trying to spread terror.

yes it is a HOAX--the 'war on terror' is an Orwellian hax-war that can never be won--which is the point. HAve you seen the Aaron Russo intervew? He was friends with a Rockerfeller who TOLD him it was a hax which they would blame on Bin Ladaen!

However, the US fails to tell us what we have done to anger them. The US fails to explain why they are risking their lives, and in most cases, losing their lives to bring us down; it is for the same reason in which many of us on here dislike these states. That is the real propaganda...

it is not the 'US' it is a global elite, including factions in the US who want to enslave everyone.

Light

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2011
zezt a dit:
To call it biological machinery is exactly what you have been educated to believe. That nature. matter, bioliogy is mere machine. That is what Descartes said, and thus assumed animals were machines

I have to stop you right there because that is not what Descartes thought or said. He used a machine as a metaphor for the body. He merely said bodies were res extensa, or material things, while consciousness/mind is res cogitans, or thinking things. Yes, it's dualism, but not in the way you describe.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
"who want to enslave everyone"

yeah. you're off the deep end, brother.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
zezt, have you ever considered that you are externalizing your anger? I did/do this a lot, too. for me it is much of culture, fucking hate it.
what are you trying to achieve? your tone is oozing with aggression, if peace is your desire, this is not the way. I found that I was screaming for silence and fighting for peace, it is a hopeless endeavor. if you want people to realize that they are not machines, this isn't the way either.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
BananaPancake a dit:
zezt, have you ever considered that you are externalizing your anger? I did/do this a lot, too. for me it is much of culture, fucking hate it.
what are you trying to achieve? your tone is oozing with aggression, if peace is your desire, this is not the way. I found that I was screaming for silence and fighting for peace, it is a hopeless endeavor. if you want people to realize that they are not machines, this isn't the way either.

OMG lol what a barrage of New Ageism. IF you complain about oppression it means that you are lost in negativity--that you are creating your own reality ..bla bla BLAAAA.
I am telling it like it is, if YOU are not aware of it it still is going on.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Light a dit:
zezt a dit:
To call it biological machinery is exactly what you have been educated to believe. That nature. matter, bioliogy is mere machine. That is what Descartes said, and thus assumed animals were machines

I have to stop you right there because that is not what Descartes thought or said. He used a machine as a metaphor for the body. He merely said bodies were res extensa, or material things, while consciousness/mind is res cogitans, or thinking things. Yes, it's dualism, but not in the way you describe.

Oh puleeeze get real. Anyone with a modicum of insight will tell you that Descartes is the leader of mechanistic philosopher and that he THINKING that animals are "mere automata' is the reason that even now 'in the name of science' MILLIONS are fukin tortured which they call 'animal vivisection'. It IS dualism---Wilhelm Wudnt and those he influenced included humans as being mere bangs of chemical and electrical interactions.
I watched a video last night which shows how this anti-spiritual mechanistic thinking is very real and can alienate people losing them their jobs Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed (Part 1 of 10)[/url ] (not sure why code doesn't work. if your interested you will have to copy and paste)
It is showing how Darwinsim, which part OF a mechanistic philosophy--a dualism between matter and spirit (though not even accepting spirit, or consciousness in material reality)--is pushed on us via 'education' and the 'scientific' world' COERCIVELY. This is all so obvious to me. SDeeing this doesn't mean I need patronizing help from the people I am telling this to here lol

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
"who want to enslave everyone"

yeah. you're off the deep end, brother.

ahhh yeah, your the one pretending to be asleep aren't ya?
Oh I am sure it is fine for Y O U! But anyone else who protests the oppression they are 'mentally ill' I suppose, and needing guidance or drugs. Bit like the chil;d at school who for wahtever reason cannot get on in the ENFORCED 'education' system which for many IS oppressive---but you have the little swot who says through his grill teeth 'I just LOVE school I dont know what all the fuss is about' (couldn't ya smash his teeth in??). The other kid gets a label and drugged!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
so talking about peace and anger makes you new age now.

the real authority is in your head, you didn't necessarily create it but it got you by the balls. you revert against any form of authority on the outside, in fact you dedicate big parts of your life and energy to debunk it, but you don't even dare to examine your inner authorities. notice how you start defending yourself already reading this. if you know the Truth, then why are other opinions such a threat to you?

it's not like I don't agree with you on the issue of mechanistic philosophy, it really played a big part in the misery humanity is in right now. the division of spirit and matter is one if not the root of most of the problems we face on this earth right now. it has to change. what I don't agree with is your hate (which helps nothing to heal the divide, to the contrary) for the people who founded the idea of division (or, who gave it a voice), for I believe that Descartes didn't invent this philosophy so that we all now may suffer.

Light

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2011
I never said it wasn't dualism what Descartes proposed. You need to learn how to read.

Try reading Descartes, it might open your mind to different possibilities.

"Question everything" was his starting point.

Though you may not agree with his line of reasoning (neither do I), it is actually interesting to see where he goes with it.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Light a dit:
I never said it wasn't dualism what Descartes proposed. You need to learn how to read.

Try reading Descartes, it might open your mind to different possibilities.

"Question everything" was his starting point.

Though you may not agree with his line of reasoning (neither do I), it is actually interesting to see where he goes with it.

I KNOW about Descartes, I dont need to read his poxy books. I HATE that fucker.