Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ancient days...

Moriarty

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Avr 2007
Taking up bandwidth with nonsense is a good way to get your user name banned. Tread lightly.

Moriarty

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
much is still unclear about the ancient times, and they/we still discover new stuff about the ancient. Like for example Göbekli Tepe. Göbekli Tepe is are ruins in eastern Turkey near the Syrian Border. Göbekli Tepe is at this moment the oldest temple complex in the world.
Much is still unknown about Göbekli Tepe or about the pyramids or about Stonehenge.
You sometimes see those ancient sites at the Ancient Aliens show on National Geographic.
And yes there are people who believe Aliens in one way or the other may have something to do with it.
To be short. I am not a believer in ancient aliens. Ancient Aliens Could be true. I don,t know. a lot of it has been based on Zecharia Sitchin work.
Sitchin work is known to be pseudoscience. His stuff is based on translations of Sumerian clay tablets.
I do not read Sumerian. Sitchin can tell me anything. it,s the religious old trick. Trick them with books they can not read. Lucky for me/us there are people that do read it. And all those people say Sitchin is making things up.
Despite all this there could be aliens. Who knows.
When there are no aliens to build these structure the humans did it them selfs. I think it,s more likely it,s build by people.
People who must have been sophisticated and far from far from savage.
The ancient cave paintings also where for sure not made by a bunch of unsophisticated savage caveman.
in the most ancient times there where subspecies of humans. The Neanderthal and other species of homo.
The name homo sapiens (wise homo) is a bit of a species ego trip. Calling yourself wise, as if the other homo,s where dumber then us.
I think that some of these other homo,s may have been very intelligent.

People went from a hunter gatherer lifestyle to a agricultural lifestyle and mindset. I think the rise of agriculture made a whole new type of man. With a whole new type of mind.

XuXa

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Jan 2014
go on youtube and look for a video called "a different story about ancient egypt and our origins" never believe everything but they made a point that i've never gotten out of my head, 30,000 years ago, the nile ran right in front of the pyramids, so instead of saying it was built by aliens and certainly not by the phaeroes, it was probably that we were much more advanced back then. think of it, if 95% of the worlds population died off today, within 50 years we will still have our great structures, but no one will know how to run them and within 200 years they will forget what they were for because the remaining population will only care about farming and staying alive