Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Anal High

• Auteur de la discussion 2578
  • Date de début

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
welll......
let me be the first... eeeeuuuh..... DMT crystal klysma up the butt!!! a blow pipe full of yopo and lime!!!!! ghe ghe........
okeeeeee BLOW IT IN !!!!!
not a jaguars claw in you nostrile.... butt.......... aiaiaiai :cry:
hahaha

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I know putting Extacy up your bum is pretty popular.

not exactly my cup o' tea.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
yeah it apears that the compounds don't go trough your liver first after they are digested in that part of your intestines. but i prefer the classic methods :?
i don't see myself getting 30 grams of shrooms in my ass...

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
lmao I saw the title and thought wtf... lol

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
I tried this a few years ago with powdered yopo seeds and baking soda packed into a flimsy tissue paper that would dissolve. unfortunately I didn't notice any trippy effects. I guess the dmt content of those seeds were not that high. Neither was I willing to use CaO instead of NaHCO3.. I think you'll understand why :)

Apart from social taboos is makes a lot sense of using the mucus mebrane of the lower intestine: supposedly no MAO and efficient uptake .

when I get my hands on some dmt crytals again, some experimentation could be interesting ;)

Oh, and strong bases like NaOH or CaO can be left out... the tryptamine is already in its freebase form. So no pain in the butt from that part.

...Don't be anal about it