Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Amsterdam's peyote?

Nesta

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2013
Hello fellow "travellers"
Happy to become one of us. :D

Now I've been reading here and other forums...so I want to confirm on the info about peyote.
First thing is I will get it and try it in Amsterdam soon. Go to the natural park nearby I think.
I know they are a bit pricy there, but that's the way it is.

Anyone knows how potent are peyote in Amsterdam?
I'm seeing here someone mentioned 5cm in diameter x10 buttons to give a strong trip.
Then GoranHrsak mentioned that in Amsterdam bigger ones are "water containers"...
I read someone wrote there is different light treatment for them growing vs alkaloids producing...

I am a mescaline first timer, but an experienced traveller, and I believe I will need a REALLY full high strenght dose to get a respectfull experience. And that's what I'm looking for - a deep experience.

Some say the smaller ones contain much less mescaline than bigger buttons...

What size and number of buttons should I really be looking for?
And should I get them in some smartshop or the flower market or somewhere else...?
I believe I should eat fresh...or am I wrong and dry is the way to go here?

Nesta

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2013
Thank you Jhi-dou. Last time I was there I didn't see them, but I didn't look for them either, just thrown a look while passing by...I hope they will have them.

Nobody to help on my other questions?

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
I think if you want to buy the amount of peyote for a strong trip, you will spend a LOT of money.If there is legal in your country i will suggest to grow them.You will bond with them too.

J

Ji-doo

Invité
Nesta a dit:
Thank you Jhi-dou. Last time I was there I didn't see them, but I didn't look for them either, just thrown a look while passing by...I hope they will have them.

If you find a place where they sell other cacti, look precisely... ;)

Has little ready in front of Magic Mushroom Gallery...

Nesta

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2013
I know I will spend a lot of money...and I'm ok with that. I guess its around 150e in smartshops, dont know bout the market.
In the future I might grow them as well. But now I want to experience it 100%.

Is it really that nobody here knows how much size/number of Amsterdam's peyote I should take for a STRONG trip?

Nesta

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2013
So it is not true that small buttons are inactive...
I guess it could be even better if it is 5-6 6cm diameter buttons?

Thank you very much gopener!

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
Sorry not to specify :p the diameter is for dry ones.
I dont know how much body they loose when dry, bat i guest a lot :(
Its better obviously, bat then you go for a real breakthrough!Also keep in mind that
alkaloids and mescaline varies a LOT between buttons and it depends on a lot of factors too,
mostly on how they cultivated.

Nesta

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2013
oohh dry ones...:finger:

well then, how many live ones should I take of what size?

Nesta

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2013
10 days have passed and there is not one single straight answer to my question.

I mean is it such a hard question: HOW MUCH DIAMETER/NUMBER OF LIVE BUTTONS TO TAKE FOR A GREAT TRIP?

What? No body knows around here? Sure, right.

I'm quite a bit disappointed about you fellow travellers.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
There is no straight answer. That is why you cannot get one even after 10 days. Every cactus has differing amounts of mescaline and everyone reacts differently. My advice would be to get say 25 3cm buttons or 15 5-6cm buttons that way you should have more than enough.

Follow instructions for correct harvest here LOPHOPHORA: Proper peyote harvesting technique - information on the peyote cactus et cetera so you will have more in future at no extra cost.

then dry them out and eat half, wait and hour then eat more if needed.

Happy tripping hope this helps

Nesta

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2013
Thank you very much adetheproducer.

Will do so. Can't take them with me so I will just eat them whole...except of the root 'cause it's been said it doesn't contain mesc.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
one thing I would like to point out though, is that if you are buying living cacti they will not have much mescaline in them and will take a long period usually a full growing season with out water to build up the mescaline content. They should contain pellotine as well which again will increase with prolonged dry conitions. If you are looking for a quick and easy trip go straight to mushrooms and eat loads not like 10 or 20 grams but as much as you can lay your hands on in the hundreds of grams and brew the shit out of then until your left with a slimey cup of brown frogspawn drink that and hold on tight.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
If you cannot take the roots with you give them away to some one who will want them dont just let them die they will provide years of trips and are becoming rare.

gopener

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
adetheproducer a dit:
If you cannot take the roots with you give them away to some one who will want them dont just let them die they will provide years of trips and are becoming rare.
:finger:

Nesta

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2013
haha..this emoticon..i thought it was the index finger, but now I see it looks more like the middle one lol :finger:

ok...i will cut them right in the shop and leave them the pots with roots. Mushies are banned in Dam right? And I just have a few days, not much time to search underground. Truffles suck, I tried 20g of Atlantis and nothing happened except some mild superficial visuals with eyes closed. 100s of grams?? Wouldn't I go crazy from so much shrooms? :-o

And I believe cacti is different from shrooms...I want a deeper experience, like in the Blueberry movie...
And I aint some stupid kid looking to get wasted for having fun...I really want a respectful deep experience in the nature...similar to shamanic ways.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
I appriciate you are not just looking to get wrecked but to be honest at high dosages most hallucinogens are fairly similar its just the side affects that differ. But hey its the same reason I bought some peyotes so have a good time and if it gets all fear and loathing just roll into a hash shop and get baked, take the edge off and reduce the nausea associated with eating peyote.

Nesta

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2013
Thanks man for another great tip! - what reduces nausea and the edge ;)

I wish you great travellings as well.

Peace all you folks and wish you the best! Thanks for the help. Appreciate!