Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

ARAGEDDON AND DRUGS?

SonOfTheDawn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Jan 2002
WELL THE POLL THAT WAS JUST ASKED, HOW WILL THE WAR ON DRUGS END? WILL IAM NOT OBSESSED WITH THE END OF THE WORLD BUT I DO BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE AND OF COURSE THE SIGNS THAT ARE HERE. I MEAN I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANNA BELIEVE THE END IS HERE, THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING IT FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS, BUT UNTIL THE LAST 100 YEARS THE SIGNS HAVE BUILT AND WE NOW LIVE IN THE LAST 10 OR 20 YEARS THAT WILL BE LEFT. IAM NOT SAYING EVERYONE WILL DIE AND THE WORLD WILL JUST BLOW UP. IAM SURE THE CREATOR OR GOD OR WHATEVER YOU WOULD CALL HIM IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM AT ALL WILL RULE THIS EARTH WITH PEACE AT SOME POINT. AS FOR THE SIGNS, LOOK AT THE SEASONS, IAM NOT REALLY SURE WHAT THE WEATHER IS LIKE OUT OF THE STATES BUT HERE IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S SPRING RIGHT NOW AND IT'S ACTUALLY WINTER, YOU SEE THEY WILL SLOWLY BE TORN APART MEANING THE PROPHECY IN THE BIBLE IS TRUE "THAT WHEN THE SEASONS CAN NO LONGER BE TOLD APART THAT IS WHEN THE LORD COMETH" AND OF COURSE YOU HAVE TERROISM, POVERTY, SICKNESS AND LACK OF WATER, AND ALL OTHER THINGS. HOW THIS HAS TO WITH DRUGS, THE GOVERMENT WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP DRUGS, THEY WASTE THERE TIME, I ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO TAKE LSD AND OTHER PYSCHOACTIVE CHEMICALS AND MEDITATE ON JESUS OUR SAVIOUR. AMEN

Dr_Ergot

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Fev 2002
According to the late Terrence Mckenna (R.I.P.) and his brother Dennis in their book 'The Invisible Landscape',
the World (as we know it, maybe that's the crux of the matter) will end in 2012. They arrive to this conclusion
through the Mayan calender (which ends then) and the I-Ching. Apparently the numerolgy systems of these two are almost identical. The authors of this book got these insights while on DMT trips.
Divine revelations or drug induce schizophrenia? Only Truth will tell in 10 years time...

tepelhaar

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Fev 2002
it's not really necassary to take drugs to get a higher counciousness
meditation can do it in the same way
but here in western society it's hard to meditate and exploring new insights without
the influence of the society
western society doesn't understand higher counsiousness and also doesn't understand things like
leaving the body with the mind etc
they still presume that the mind is just a chemical reaction of the brain
and they still do useless things like creating new technologie for more power and more money
who cares there is no reason to change the minds of the influenced people
because it's everybody there own life and people should think for themselves more
there is no need to influence other people to show them the way or whatever
just chilling and exploring your own ways with friends

bad interpretation is some of the most common things when reading shit like the bible
it's rewritten and rewritten but how do you know that the ones that rewrote it FULLY understand
the shit that the first dude said?
you can't and are you sure that you understand and interprete it on the right way?
the influence starts there at reading the book
cause reading something is diffrent than finding something on your own
when you find something on you own then you're sure you understand it
it's also more fun reading something that you already know
but also then it's again interpretation

anywayz about what was this
war drugs leave society don't have war just chill
but better in a warm country http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Frostdemon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2002
All religions are more or less stupid.
That's because most people _are_ more or less stupid.
And what the religions have done with their views of goodnes and truth could just be much worse than it would have been without them. so much intolerance and hate...

FormalShorts

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2002
Religion is a symbol of mankind's ignorance. When we didn't understand something, we put it down to the gods, or god. Now that science is explaining more and more of our world, religion is taking more of a back seat, except in the more backward countries, or amongst the less enlightened in the developed world.

Love your friends, try to be happy, and accept that we will all die, none the wiser for our experience, as our atoms are redistributed around the universe. Don't be a pretentious fool to claim that your belief of creation and divinity is the only true faith - it's all uninformed guessing. Do some scientific research if you want to learn a little more about your 'soul'.

Simmy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Mar 2002
oh oh now you're saying wrong things (sorry for my bad english) but you can't say me what i MUST believe. i believe what i believe. and i also know what i don't believe. and thats that a enormeous earth shock made this all. off course *kaboem* and there we all where. i'm sorry i believe and i also know that i don't believe YOU

FormalShorts

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2002
I don't think you understood my argument properly.

mauzyo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Avr 2002
Dr. Costa... where are you from? your name sounds portuguese http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I really don't believe in a Jesus or a God in that way, I just believe that we make our path and if the world comes to an end it's our fault, and saying that the savior will come is just an apologize of not doing better, many people stay quiet and don't give a shit because they actually believe that some day they'll be saved and will go to heaven if they go to church everyday and obey their parents... There's obviously "something" out there... I just don't really know what... http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif and about taking LSD to think about these issues... I've never tried it like that but it seems to me a little scary. Everytime I tried it, was just to have fun with some friends and laugh all night http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif peace to all. Hugs from Portugal