Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A rather odd experience!

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
About a month ago i was at a friends house picking up some amnesia (a strain of cannabis). on the way back at about 7.30pm, it was pitch black, i got to the train station to go home. Darkly lit and quite spooky i decided to sit, relax and light up as no-one was around. during the time i sat there i saw something moving about 50 feet away that looked like maybe a tree branch. then after watching it for some half an hour or so until the train arrived it seemed to drop like a humans head. it even started to look like a person. Eventually the train arrived and whatever it was didn't approach the train. i sat on an empty train. no sign of anyone whatsoever. no ticket inspector, no driver, no customers, nothing. and all of a sudden i hear everything there is to be heard and am overcome with a feeling of pure respect for the earth and love for it too. the beautiful patterns of rumbling sounds, the wind whistling past the windows and the light in flower like arrangements. it was beautifully overwhelming. now i have never tripped (or what i used to consider a trip) whilst high on cannabis. the whole "kaleidoscopic images/pixies" never arrived as i had been told many times before. this was something which had never happened to me before and hasn't since. not a "trip" but a journey into the fabric of nature itself. sorry if i ramble but i thought id share my story. :)

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
I have never really "tripped" with the whole hallucinations either. I have however heard some trippy music before...

The only experience I can say that we have had sort of similar to this is when I was in Central America, we were smoking some "creepy" a weird mix of cannabis and some other plant. And it is creepy, because the effects sort of sneak up on you, anyway... Round one we were outside the club, and passing it around, I must have had about 6 tokes, and wasn't feeling anything, and that's when they're all like.. Dude.. That's creepy... And I was like... Meh... So we went into the club, and everything and everyone was all like psychedelic. The chicks and stuff seemed be floating in the air with the fog machine going and the lights flashing...

So, anyway, we go back outside for round too, and the guys start talking about legends and shit because the moon was full...

Well, anyway, he started talking about "cadejo" - this story about a dog that follows people around from hell making sure they behave... And I swear, it's a clear night, you can't see anything, and then we hear this clanking, and turn and there's the dog... Red eyes and all... It was freaking creepy... The guy that had the joint even dropped it, and we all ran back inside...

Everyone is like... Did you see it? I was following you, I saw it... What was it?

It was really strange lol....

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
bloody ell! so everyone had the same trip? that is really odd. topped mine lol! was there a familiar taste in the smoke? sounds like a ruderalis creeper with some kind of psilosybin hallucinogenic effects but im guessing the was no mushies involved? that has actually baffled me. :S

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
anarchospirit a dit:
bloody ell! so everyone had the same trip? that is really odd. topped mine lol! was there a familiar taste in the smoke? sounds like a ruderalis creeper with some kind of psilosybin hallucinogenic effects but im guessing the was no mushies involved? that has actually baffled me. :S

No mushies... Least in mine... And it was creeper... It "Creeped" us the fuck out :D