Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A life changing journey with Lady Salvia

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
At the peak of my experience I ran into the computer room to type. This is what came out.........

I cant even begin to explain what I just experienced. I took a hit of salvia, just one hit, and "I" hit me so hard. The visual world i saw became slices of bread, is the only way it can be explained. everything was each 1 big slice. And those slices were floating down a river toward me. And behind me all was turning liquid, everything was being truned into like liquid in zero gravity. so with all the same color, but in liquid form everything was hovering behind me in mid air, in its natural form but in a liquid version of itself. And the feeling that I was experiencing was one that I loved, it was one that I wouldnt let end. Everyone was rushing their turn so the next could experience there's, but with mine I was going to go to the full extent. I was going to experience mine to the fullest for as long as I could. The feeling that I had was never going to go away and that was perfectly ok with me, in fact I willed for it to never go away. And I felt so sorry for every1 laughing at me, cause they had no idea what i was experiencing. I was a god, I was a person, my own being, and if they werent ok with that, then poor them. Im so happy, truly the happiest i have ever been, because I have touched the realm of where i am meant to be all the time, i tasted heaven and it was sweet and very pure. This feeling will fade by and by as the drug wears off, but the feeling that I have in my heart will never fade, it will be with me day in and day out. It is now a part of me, and thats fine by me. I can honestly say I LOVE YOU! "Oh no look out jimmy is cheating on his girlfriend" Im so very sorry my dear soul who thinks this for I am saying I LOVE YOU to myself. And if that is a sin, if thats considered cheating then i am guilty of the highest form. And if the descision came between myself or her, she would not stand a chance. But thankfully the girl that she is, she would never ask that of me. So, therefore here i go, back to reality, or should i even call it that, here i go to SHIT. Because what I tasted, what I became this nite, that is who i am, who i am truly meant to be. And untill I am reunited with myself, i will struggle in this life, with that taste of heaven lingering on my lips. I can promise you this, I will never be the same after this nite, so say goodbye to the man that you knew, for he is gone. I have sheded my outter shell of false idenity and have come to embrace who, or rather what I am to truly be. So, I say one last time to myself, who Im so sorry to say that i lost till tonite, I LOVE YOU!

I took a hit, and right when it hit me, i was on a stage performance for all those around me to laugh at. But, that didnt matter because, this was for me. Call it selfish, call it what you will. But, this is one of those moments that changes a persons life. I start a new paragraph because this subject is new. This is the aftermath. Ince I started to come down, I didnt feel connected at all to those who were laughing at me. During my whole trip the only connection I had at any moment was with my grilfreind at one moment when I was trying to share with them that I found the depths of my soul, and she alone had the look of understanding in her eyes. When I sat there afterwards with the group, I felt as though i was stealing their energy. I didnt want to, but they were all focused on me. They knew that my trip had been one that was different then all the rest. So they all sat attentively waiting to hear what I had to say or explain. But, no words could describe, nor did I feel that they really wanted to hear what I was about to say. But, against my own intuitions, I began to describe my encounter with myself, and they stared at me with faces twisted in confusion. So, I shut up and told myself about my time. I knew that I would understand. My whole outlook on everything was different. The guy who took a hit before me, had shot me a look right before he took a hit because the strong wind outside had made the canopy shake. The wind had been blowing strong all day. Untill I found myself, because when I went outside right after my time, it was so calm and peaceful, not 1 tiny bit of wind. No breeze, not a single leaf rustled. All nature took a breath for me, took a moment to charish that I had finally found myself, and ill tell you what, it was love at first sight. Im sorry if you read this and find it to be a selfish composition, for that is the farthest from the truth as you can get. Im not obssessed with myself, Im just simply in love with myself. I have a joy and peace about me that very few reach in life. I say many few cause if many people did have this, there would be fewer problems in this world. But I hope and earnestly energize that more and more people would come to this realization and begin to love themselves before they even consider trying to love another. For if you dont love yourself, how could you ever love another.

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
To me, it seems that this could have been one of the most healing trips out there. I ofcourse don't know you, but in that trip you must have been able to completely come to terms with your own limitations and truely love yourself. My guess is you and your girlfriend are lucky you had this experience.

Jah Bless

(or some shit :p)

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
a very beautifull and good experience u had there
nothing selfish about .. and even then :) no shame in being it at that time :)

Stighar

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Jan 2007
I can imagine you fell in love with yourself, for your self is the most wonderful, special, important thing there is! It is you! And you are everything you want to be!

And without you, the rest wouldn't matter at all.

I think this experience had a great influence on you. Go live life and have a great time ;)

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
They recorded me on camera from the time i smoked till the time i went into the room to type, i watch it here and there to remind myself of what happened. I wish that every1 could have an experience like this, one of my really good friends tried it for the first time. He is very spiritual, and alot older and further along on his journey of self discovery. But what happened to him was the exact opposite, he went to a place where there was no such thing as individualism. There was no him at all, he was 1 with all that was around him. Im our world while he was tripping he had very shallow breaths, and from what he told us afterwards, he saw no need to come back to "reality" untill his g/f took him in her arms and told him it was going to be ok and that she loved him, he then realized that that was what he had to come back for, love.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Well, as a soulmate, you want someone who's just as much equally as yourself. There's no one other than yourself who's just as equal.

Facinating tripreport, yet again this makes me wanna find the breaktrough with Salvia.