Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A clear night sky&Shrooms

StillBlazin09

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Déc 2011
Hello, this is my 2nd post here on this forum and i must say alot better than my first experience. But im so proud to be a member of this website, no doubt.
Im a 19yr old female and about 117lbs. Me and 2 of my friends decided to trip on shrooms last night. They tripped with me my first time and it didnt turn out so good. So we tried it again (took about a little less than 2gs) and it was one of the most amazing 4 hours of my existence. About 8:00pm we decide to eat them. They were hydroponic but not sure of the strain. We decided to take a walk to the park and give them time to kick in.

Once we got there i decided to hop on the swingset they had. The sky was totally clear and all you could see were stars but there were alot of lights around. When i reached as far as i could go on that swing i felt like i was going to hit the moon or something, as if i was going to high it made me giggle so i decided to jump off when i reached the front again. The air blowing through my hair felt completly stunning. I wanted to keep going but Then, the one friend not tripping decided to take us to this golf course. It was about 9:00 and i was tripping balls throughtout the car ride, it seemed she was going so fast throughtout the drive but she maintained 35mph the whole time. It was so badass listening to Incubus's stellar on the way there, it was like we were in a space ship. I was feeling so good. When we got to the golfcourse i was a little hesitant never been around the area and this time there was no light. The full moon was right above us and our only light. There were trees we had to walk though because the golfcourse was behind it, it felt as if it took forever. But when we got out of the trees that covereed the scene behind it..i was mezmorized.

We said nothing but look at what was in front of us. It was like a alice in wonderland fairytale. Like a diffrent land or something. The hillls moved up and down, the grass was a shine blue/green color, the sky was completly empty except for the millions of stars and full moon. I coudnt believe what i was seeing. We started walking and finally got to this little island that was surrounded by water except for one little trail leading into it. We layed down a blanket and looked at the sky. It was like nothing i have ever seen before. The stars were so bright and there were too many to count. The moon was right over us. I felt like everything that has happend over the past 2yrs lead me to be there, at that moment. It was amazing. Then to our astonishment we saw somehting that looked like a plane but not really, fly right between us and the moon. That was a once in a lifetime view. It made me cry tears of joy. I saw each and ever curve and cut on that ufo and it was just an incredible sight.

We decide to get up and walk around.When i stood up on the hill we were on it felt like i was on top of the world! The sky was so natural, there were no buildings or lights in the way so i had a complete 360 degree view of every single star around me as far as my vision would allow. I couldnt believe my eyes. Its 10 and we are stilll on our trip, the trees and their shadows move and twist with others next to them, the hills move up and down and it seems like they go for miles. And still the only light we had was the moon. We walk the trail on the golfcourse that felt so long but it didnt matter to me how long it would take, where i was going, or who i was with.

I was content with everything. All my thoughts/wants finally felt fulfilled. I couldnt have asked for anything more beautiful than that night. Me and my friends kept telling eachother we loved eachother, and that we were soo happy we did this. I The comedown came pretty quick for us. But even after we stayed for 2 hours just too look at the empty sky. I had the best trip ever and definitly plan on doing this again. Yet again, another beautiful, life changing experience that has completly stained my brain forever. :D

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
More paragraphs. Its really hard to read and take interest in what you've written, sorry for being so brutally honest. Awesome story, I feel you, we all do. But paragraphs make it a lot easier for all of us, just saying :wink: peace

StillBlazin09

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Déc 2011
Lol no brutally taken. Sooo besides the arragment of my story, what'd u think? Ever have a trip like that before?? :p

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Not yet :( I've started gently experimenting with LSD, I've never taken shrooms of any kind before. I really don't like the word 'trip' though, really bothers me. But maaaan sounds like you've had more than a lot of fun. Will be trying shrooms sometime soon with a few buddies of my own. Any tips on how to remain on control of things, to some extent? I only do 'drugs' the safe way, I'm afraid. But I'd love to experience something similiar to your 'trip' sometime soon.

StillBlazin09

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Déc 2011
Ohh wow! Never? Ive only took shrooms twice. The first time wasnt so smooth which definitly was caused by the setting and the amount of people around me. This 2nd time however was spectacular! I had a blast and no doubt you will too! I read your report on acid (never done that before) sounded like you had a good time. If you can handle that, you can handle anything :p . I say just go to a place you would feel comfortable, where you wont be bothered by people that you cant be yourself around. Stay postive as well. I actually wrote with marker before i ate the shrooms "you'll be fine" on my arm and i cant lie that helped when i felt a little overwhelmed on what i was seeing. I had a wonderful experience and im sure you will too :D

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Thank you :eek: well, hope to see you around the forums! :)

IamYou

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Fev 2012
It was so badass listening to Incubus's stellar on the way there, it was like we were in a space ship

Ahhh music on shrooms! Personally my favorite psychoactive for music, even more so than MDMA . I've gotten the spaceship feeling in cars too, usually feels more like a hover craft to me though. Glad you had fun. :)

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Sounds like you had a beautiful time. =)

Next time, have some more ;)