Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A Proposed Alchemical Symbol for LSD

Larzsolice18

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
I did not know if I could load an image on a post so from now to infinity, the symbol will be my profile picture. I will also upload the image somewhere and post the link.

The heart of this symbol is a diamond. This represents Purity, or that which cannot be broken: the Soul, or Buddha Nature – That which is Absolute and Ineffable. The diamond is encased in a round bracket, representing the Vessel (the body), and the entire physical world. More specifically, the round brackets represent your Awareness and consciousness within the physical realm, while at the same time relating to what you consider to be “real”: your frame of reference. The arrows coming from the diamond, and penetrating the round brackets represent expansion. They represent a shift from the comfort of your frame of reference (which is usually solid) to a state of fluidity, where you are going beyond your normal inhibitions. The overall appearance as an eye was unintentional, but signifies an altered state of perception.
In summary, the symbol represents the Light piercing through Creation by use the Word (which is always pervading and permeating the Universe.) It shows an ever-expanding consciousness being guided by its True Self into horizons beyond its imagination (the logical, and easier to access, side of which is always within the round brackets.) Lastly, it is the consumption of the Philosopher’s Stone, which reveals to one the secrets of Life and Death.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
load an image on a post

by all means, please do. if you do not know how, below the box that you type in there are two tabs, one "options" the other "upload attachment". click "browse", select the file, then click enter. next "click add the file" next to where it says browse. when you post your post it will show up.

have fun!

ps: i like the symbol. the diamond "pupil" does in fact remind me of tripping in a way. not specific to lsd, however. but the symbol is truely only important to the user anyhow...

pss: dunno if you have any symbols for "anchoring", but if so, i would advise those not to be shared. :wink:

bringdahiveback

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Mar 2012
i would agree with the previous poster that it does remind one of tripping. kinda like an eye being stretched further than ever before