Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A No Nonsense Guide To Preventing A Bad Trip

sellahremy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE] <iframe width="627" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> [/YOUTUBE]

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
can't see no video my friend!

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
all you have to do is google title and hey presto~~~~~

[YOUTUBE]kglkQnMkGOU[/YOUTUBE]

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
at about 9:35 he is talking about set and setting, and recalls witching a cowboy film when tripping, and how he closed his eyes and everytime he opened them he happened on someone dying, being shot etc, and so is saying that doing this can be detrimental for a good trip. Thought I would pause it there to share a trip I had last week. It was a small dose magic mushroom and i watched a documentary about the 1999 Seattle WTO protests

It was a very powerful and moving experience. As you know when inspired by psychedelics barriers to how you see and feel dissolve. Well I felt such a solidarity with the people protesting. the COURAGE they had. One terrible scene you saw these evil looking cops, all dressed in top to toe judge dread like armour, and they also were on horseback all in black with long capes. SO EVIL looking!! Anyway these cops on foot leant over the protestoers who were sat down and were dripping poison into their faces!! And the people were in agony with their eyes.
I also felt solidarity with who these protesters were representing--worldwide slaves like us, in varying degrees. We are all under the oppression of this extremely evil system that has robbed all the wealth from the people, other species, the land

it is all very well this 'lets all be positive and peaceful' but that can become a denial and deeper issues, like eventually having to stand UP to oppression regardless of all the negative consequences which could even mean death. These oppressors may very well LOVE the idea of us all taking our psychedelics and/or meditating and just trying to become all 'peaceful' and meanshile they are continuing to exploit, harm, murder and destroy, other people, other species, and the very biosphere

I am not against trips intended for deep peace of course. Many people feel SO vulnerable and abused that they need the most tender support. But there are all ways and means to that. They may very well have a 'bad'--though I would rather call it difficult trip but that is ALLOWING the pent up un-expressed emotions expression

stargen

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Mai 2015
Hi folks,

This is my first thread on here, I posted this in the 'introduce yourself' section but I think have been the place to ask. But I have read through some of the forums already and it seems like Im with the right people.

Im actually seeking advice from some of the more experienced users on here. I have loved psychedelics since I was a teenager, even as cool as life itself once you adapt to the distractions that have been maliciously implemented upon us, I still like my 'own' place to go.

I have tried most psychedelics in my life, loved LSD and mushrooms marijuana, the latter being the only readily available product around my local area it seems. But within the last year I found DMT, I have no idea why I never crossed this path sooner but once I did the research knew I had to try some. To start with I have always loved to mix things, I appreciate that some people think it may be naive but I have never feared what I might see, only wanted to take it as far as I could.

I have been using DMT for a couple of months now, but using it through an electronic cigarette as the mechanics does a similar thing. The experience was amazing, I made sure I was charged off plently of beer and lots of weed before entering that reality. The best experience I had was, looking into a neon filled room, it was a very low ceiling and columns throughout. There was lots going on in this room, and the ayhuhasca meditation signs were everywhere. My friend sat next to me in his own hyperspace, and my girlfriend was supervising, she spoke and me and my friend both started giggling, this escalated into full intense laughter, it had nothing to do with the visuals I was having but the energy that had me at the time, told me it was not going to let me stop laughing until I had released all my emotion which I had been storing. I laughed so hard for around 10 minutes and it is an experience I will never forget.

It has not been the same recently however, I only look to do it once per week but time and again it was becoming less and less vibrant, often the entity was giving me a cold shoulder and then show me some nasty images of animal slaughter. I didnt freak out at this, nor was I bothered, but more confused as to why. I tried all troubleshooting, cleaned the E-cig and reloaded the chamber, nothing worked. I wonder if anybody else has experienced these 'misfires', was I abusing it at the time, or do I need to appreciate it in its highest form and get a proper vapourizer.

I have waited for a good few weeks now without using DMT, but I feel my mind is made up, stay positive, my life is good and my diet is good and feel healthy. So does anybody know what is a good solid vapourizer for DMT, also weed aswell. I have read lots of reviews of different products, and the more I look the more confusing it becomes. They are expensive and my budget is around £80, although it would be nice to save some of that.

Your advice and help is massively appreciated. Thanks people.

Stargen

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013

stargen

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Mai 2015
cool, im checking that thread out now.

And yeah, I wasnt sure where to post first time round, but will do..

Trachel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juin 2015
Ha, if only it was that easy. Bad trips happen when they happen, and there isn't a whole lot that can be done except run damage control mid-sequence.