Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A Call to Arms

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Okay, is it just me, or has this place been a bit of a ghost town recently? Mind you I know that I'm not very chatty on here, but I do enjoy reading all of the wealth of experiences. Again, I'm sure everyone is very busy, but can we commit to each other to have one insightful post per month (ijesuschrist and a few others can disregard this reference as you do so already). I really think that we need to get back to focusing on the purpose of this board, trying to convey to one another amazing experiences, and teaching anyone who wants to learn....

Again just a thought, but a serious one. Comments?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Can we just take a vote to get rid of me?

To take my name into account, Jesus Fucking Christ. In the past month everyone has dived bombed me with hate.

My prevelance (especially as of late) is defending myself against you guys. And for precisely this reason - NOBODY POSTS. I attempt to respond to keep the community seem alive. I attempt to keep threads going. Sorry for fucking contributing. Fuck

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Im still floating about, Not sure how usefull I've been of recent tho.... :lol:

Truth is tho, Life has become very demanding of people. Probably a part of whats going on in the world in a broader sense and possibly even the time of year it is?

Im sure around Christmas day and New Years eve and day, We will have a good few members post and hopefully people will be getting some down time with thier favourite herb, fungus or chemicals and have alot to report :D

Personally, I haven't had a trip in a couple of years now and still living in some not suitable life conditions so I am avoiding contact with psychedelics but I try and contribute with info and guidance when I can and hold out for the next sunny day when I can enjoy the freedom and space to realign one self :D

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
P.S.

The banning of GOD and CM lead to the creation of another forum and a few members jumped ship, While others took to leave just.... This really did not help things.
I persoanlly feel these members should never of been banned just that thier admin rights removed and basic membership only.

Also, Did any one else feel abit disorientated when the psychonaut forum layout changed unannounced roughly 1 & a 1/2 years ago?
Put me off posting for a while but I was dealing with alot of stuff at that point.... :lol:

Thankfully, Feeling much better now 8)

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
I've only discovered this place in the last 6 months so it seems I may have missed the "glory days" of this site but for me I've found it a wealth of information and entertainment. I'll keep posting.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
itsscience a dit:
I've only discovered this place in the last 6 months so it seems I may have missed the "glory days" of this site but for me I've found it a wealth of information and entertainment. I'll keep posting.

nostalgia was better in the old days

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i agree about god and caduceus, they were jam packed with information that was valid to this forum plus they were both very interesting characters
IJC dont let it get to you buddy, some of us still enjoy ur input
i know i dont contribute enough but i dont get on the internet as much as i used to either

psychonaut has always been like a 'go to' place for me before and after a trip and it has always been both entertaining and informing

but yes it is indeed quietening down, not cool
i'll try to get on here some more and do my bit, however small that bit may be lol

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
why can't i search GOD's old posts??? that's BS. as much valuable information as he had... it pretty much ruined a lot of the site for me for a long time, and i still believe the the sites became a bit shittier compared to what it was when i could search the epic ARCHIVE of useful topics he (and others) participated in... SHAME. somebody with power needs to see about fixing this, asap, because all of his old posts are still there, so there is NO reason why i shouldn't be able to search his posts efficiently.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
IJesuschrist read Darkwolfunseen's post another time, because I think he's telling you that you provide the forum with INSIGHFUL posts on a regular basis... No need to get all protective, and besides like Crimzen, me (and I am sure many others) enjoy your posts so don't let it get to you if someone criticizes you.

I had the exact same thing Sticki mentioned, the whole new layout thing kind of freaked me out and kept me from posting (kind of weird of a 'psychonaut' to be put off and freaked out by something new though, haha).

Anyway I, and again I am sure many others, don't really post enough anymore but I still check in regularly to see what's going on. The funny thing is, even though I am not really contributing as much I still feel like I am connected to a lot of people on here. Everytime I check in I see posts describing stuff that's been on my mind at that particular time as well.

Yeah fuck it, I didn't really have a new year's resolution so here it is: post more!
Peace.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Welcome back VerusDeus!

Glad to see another member comming back to the fold, I have a very warm positive feeling for the comming future :D

dirk.bruere

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2010
If you like reading firsthand accounts of experiences get over to Erowid