Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

60x extract!!!!

bigmunkey3741

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
hiya guys,

I have been using salvia for a while now, (used up 3x 10x 1g vials, 4x 35x 1g Vials and 1x 5x 1g Vial).

Ordered a 1g Vial of 60x extract (cherry flavoured) from a site on the net, should have it in a day or 2 (wed at the latest).

Will post my experiance with it for you all to hear about.

(i usually hit a full bowl on my bong of 35x extract)

wish me luck ;)

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
60x extract.

That's what I call overkill.

But it'll get you somewhere. Doubtful it'll be somewhere you wanna be. :)

G

Invité
Hahaha, a real Uk'er ey?
Always smoke so damn much...

Happy flying chap!

ShR00mPiE...

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Juin 2006
lol, goodluck;)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
My God man!

Good luck, and I'll see you down the rabbit hole! :D

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
what site, do please tell .. and ofcourse .. have a good one

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
What would happen, being in a closed room, and there is salvia smoke in the room constantly? Like a salvia-chamber? Would you turn out like that gut in Altered States :lol:

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
What would happen, being in a closed room, and there is salvia smoke in the room constantly? Like a salvia-chamber? Would you turn out like that gut in Altered States :lol:

bigmunkey3741

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
well, got it the other day..

and i must say.. its not that good :(

it is made by a different company to the 35x i usualy buy, and its probably equal to 15x really.. i fulled a full bowl, took it back as always, held it for 30-40 seconds... then just felt VEEEERRRRY trange and fucked up.. but no crazy ass trps like i got with the 35x..

it tasted alot better as it was cherry flavour, but not as strong a hit..

got it from www.everyonedoesit.com

if u wanna get REALLY twatted on salvia, buy it from this site but buy the slightly more expencive brand called "special salvia" that stuffs the nutz guys !

BTW, i made 1/2g tincture outaa this stuff, used that, and as i came up, smoked a PACKED bong of this stuff.. that worked a treat ;) was off my ass for best part of an hour.. woot !

G

Invité
Jesus, I feel somehow lucky to not even dare taking a hit of 10x because of the mind blowing experience that will always follow :shock:

bigmunkey3741

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
just go nutz and hit the 20x + full on!!! its fun.. i love pushing the boundries of my mind..

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Like I've said before, Salvia TOTALLY depends on the source. I would have thought that 60x was just some horse shit marketing claim. After a certain point, you just can't cram anymore extract into the leaf. The leaf can't hold an infinite amount. Most companies just slap any old number on the package with a price and know that the kids will buy it.

There is no set scale between companies that says " ok 5x contains this much extract and 10x contains this much....." It is, for all intents and purposes, meaningless. I've smoked as high as 20x but the most potent was the 5x I got from IamShaman.com. Don't be taken in by cheap marketing ploys.

chavhunter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2006
hey everyone.

so today i ordered 20x extract from the same site as bigmunkey, www.everyonedoesit.com

Ive not used salvia before so not 100% sure what to expect since it affects everyone differently. arrives this week so ill let you all know how it goes!!

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
20x extract for your first time could be kind of tricky. You should've taken a 5x extract at the most.

chavhunter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2006
was gonna start with 10x but i have a rather high tolerance to cannabis and alcohol so i figured it would make sense so go for a higher strength. didnt feel like the 40x or the 60x though!!

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
The 5x, 20x, 60x doesn't say all that much. You need to compare the actual dose of salvinorin.

And if something is really 60x standarized it is really too much. It doesn't make any sense, it's just impossible to dose unless you have a really expensive high-precion scale.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I don't know why you ordered from the same site as Bigmunkey when he straight up said, it wasn't that good. I've heard a lot of people bashing that site recently. And as I, and Dr. Leospace already said, the whole 10x, 20x scale is meaningless.

Spend $35 at www.Iamshaman.com ( I recommend kratom ) and get the free 5x salvia. It's much more potent than any 15 or 20x I've ever seen.

G

Invité
chavhunter a dit:
but i have a rather high tolerance to cannabis and alcohol so i figured it would make sense so go for a higher strength. didnt feel like the 40x or the 60x though!!

Alcohol and cannabis have absolutely nothing to do with Salvia...
Salvia has a reverse tollerance effect, meaning that first you can take it pretty well, but the more you smoke it the less you will need.
The fact that you can drink 20 pints without going out doesn't have to mean you can also take 30 drops of acid and still stay sane..... so please, never ever lose caution because you have a high tollerance for any other substance.