Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

6-APB (300mg)- Caused me to get naked, trash my house.

Bob Mcdougle

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2011
Fisrt of all, I have had a really bad month, and since I had just finished uni for the christmas holidays and i had the flat to myself for a few days I decided I wanted to get completely fucked up.
The day before i took 300mg of AMT and enjoyed it, however since I hadn't slept in in 24 hours and was drinking for most of the time i was awake before i took the AMT, and thanks to the severe crash i had due to to the high dosage (recommended dose seems to be around 50mg) and the insomnia that often follows such substances, i needed a little something to pick me up.

I had just bought 500mg of 6-APB (Benzo furry) off the internet, so i decided to give that a try. Reading that a recommended dose was between 80-100mg, i decided to take 300mg, which i bombed.

T+ 2.00: I started to feel wonderfully relaxed, it was like i just dossed up on diazepam, and this feeling of total relaxation continued to dramatically increase, so i just put on some Pink Floyd and lay on my couch.

T+ 3.00: I could hardly keep my eyes open.

T+ 3.30: A new wave hit me and i felt a rush of energy to my head. My heart beat started to quicken and I noticed severe jaw clenching. To try and stop the jaw clenching, as my teeth were still sensitive from the day before's AMT trip, that also caused a severe episode of it, i put two fingers in my mouth to try and prevent subconsciously doing it, however this didn't work and i bit down hard on my fingers. This knew mood caused my to change from Pink Floyd to the Prodigy.

T+ 3.45: I could see colour trails behind my hands as i moved them through the air, sounds and colours were very vivid, and if i concentrated on my ceiling (which is pattern plastered) the pattern danced.

T+ 4.00: I realised that i had bite marks on my fingers that looked like it would bruise quite badly so i decided i would put something cold on it, as i was going to see family the next day. But as i stood up all the relaxation i had been having turned into energy and i danced to the kitchen, feeling a little disorientated, and got a bottle of vodka i had in my freezer and came back and sat down with it on my fingers.

T+ 4.15: I started to feel very warm, so i turned the heating off and went around the flat and oppened every window and even my back door (despite it was less than 5°C outside). After this I became obssessed with altering the light level in every single room in my flat, walking back and forth from every room turning lights on and off. Eventually i was stood under one of the ceiling lights in my hallway, and i just took the bulb out of it and crushed it in my hand and dropped it on the floor, without any thought going into it, just following impulse. I then got bored of flicking light switches and proceeded to open every cupboard door, and drawer in the house, which then lead to me taking everything off all the walls, such as pictures and mirrors and clocks.

T+ 4.30: Still feeling hot i took off all my clothes, and proceeded to basically trash the flat, including both my flatmates 'rooms, and doing weird things such as taking a couple of big gulps of the vodka straight out the bottle, eating half a raw potato and walking about the flat naked with random kitchen untensils, beefore sitting down on the couch with my hand that i had bitten in a full tub of vanilla ice cream.

T+ 4.45: I was coming down nice and gently.

T+ 5.30: I noticed i had a headache, but i had almost returned to baseline.

T+ 6.00: I felt pretty normal, but a bit energised, like I just had a bit to much caffeine, although i still had moderate jaw clenching.

T+ 6.30: Still feeling energised I needed a piss, so i went to tiday up the bathroom. As i hung the mirror back on the wall, i noticed i was wearing that plastic ring with wheels on it that the the glass tray sits on top inside the microwave, as a crown.

T+ 7.00: I can feel the crash coming, Time to put my clothes back on .

R

rickert

Invité
Sounds like a crazy ride!
Got any serious injuries?

Im also interested in trying some Benzo Fury but i'm not sure where to get it? Can you give me any tips?

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
X.X

...and here I thought people did crazy shit on psychedelics.

TheScarecrow

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Août 2012
Hi. I think the massive dose you took caused a Serotoninergic Syndrom, that drove you out of yourself.

But, well. That's a pretty tough trip. o_O