Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

2nd Sally Experience Last Nite: TRIP REPORT......

ssdematt

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2009
Peace be upon you,

You might have read my other post on Thursday describing my very-scary (but very enlightening) first ride on Sally.

Anyway, last night, Friday, I decided it was time to do this again - but at a bit lower dose, just to test the drug out at lower levels. This time, I was sitting in front of my computer, looking at videos on Youtube. Once again, I used 30x. Locked & loaded then fired up - burned hot & held it in for about 15 seconds this time (and that was on purpose - didn't want to get too high a bolus of salvinorin A) - one hit only. Put the bowl down. Seconds later, a portal flew out of the wall in front of me and stopped in front of me. I knew I didn't feel like going all the way into the portal floating in the air this time. I didn't feel negative about it this time - I said to the portal (which was swirling with energy emissions & vibrations), "Look, I want to try you out, I know you want me to go in - but now is not the time. I respect what you are doing, but I'm not ready to do it tonight. The time will come - but not tonight." I felt strong intelligence coming from the astral portal in front of me. It seemed to respect my decision, because I had respected it, and not screamed and yelled and cursed this time, as I did on my first trip. I felt the physical buzz that was holding me down in my seat lessen - and I managed to get up and walk around. I saw a group of teenage black kids appear in front of me - it felt like a telepathic, real-time communication link with them, and their bedroom. They were sitting on the floor in a circle getting high on something, and laughing at me, as well as with me. I thought they were like some of the "hippie kids" I went to high school with - but I detected that they "kept it real", unlike the kids I knew in school, and were true "G's" - I don't know where those thoughts about "G's" came from - I just felt them snapping into my awareness - I think I might have been remote-viewing the teenagers....

....at this point, I heard laughter pouring from me; for no real reason, I just started laughing, involuntarily. I realized that I had took control of my experience this time - and since I had learned to respect salvia, she had decided to respect me in return. I thought that my first negative, fearful sally experience was actually just Ms. Salvia putting me on notice that she was a force to be reckoned with, to be respected.....

...I started watching Youtube videos some kids in Killeen, Texas had filmed at their high school. I felt this massive compassion and understanding coming from me, for the kids in the video. I started feeling as if I was melting into these guys, feeling their love, pain, joy - all with an equal, loving eye. I thought of the Buddha - and realized that this was how he felt - 24/7 - after his enlightenment.....Loud laughter and smiles of joy spontaneously emitted from me as I watched the various videos these people had put up....

I decided to lay down in bed - as soon as I did, I felt myself feeling better about myself than I probably ever had in my life. I felt myself accepting my homosexuality for what it is....and I wasn't judging myself....I felt damn proud at that moment....

One more thing I wanted to note - after I told that "portal" that flew out at me that, respectfully, I did not want to experience it at that moment, it kind of backed away from me. But the room was still vibrating with energy, just like I saw the last time....

Another thing - I noticed both times that a funny, burnt taste appeared in my mouth, not while I smoked, not while it was still kicking in, but only after it was working full-force. And the taste disappeared as soon as I started the come-down process. Have any of you experienced that??

Well, I appreciate your time in reading this.....I hope it can help someone, possibly....

In peace,

Matt

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
way to be matt.

Next time be a frikin daredevil and scootaboot into the portal.

ssdematt

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2009
J.C,

Yeah, next time I think I will go ahead and let myself be taken into it....check out my post I wrote about mystical experiences....it explains what I see in that portal a lot better....

Peace,

Matt

Phantom

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Juin 2008
awesome story, nice writing

I haven't used 'sally' before but definitely want to.
But just a question, more about your first time, why 30x on the first go? Why not start out with the 5x to see how tolerant you are? I'm wondering this because I'm wondering which extract I should choose once I can find a smartshop close by.

anyway, real inspiring story, keep it up

ssdematt

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2009
Phantom,

What's up my brother? Well, to answer your question, the closest place that sells extract is about 2 1/2 hours away from me, so I decided that if I was going to invest that much time and money in this, I might as well get the strongest I could get, so I wouldn't regret it later. I think 30x is plenty strong for most anyone - I just put a pinch in a bowl and it was enough to turn my world upside down for almost 40 minutes, the first time (I wrote about that one too, I don't know if you read that post yet or not), it doesn't take much....

...I'd have to recommend it for sure -- much different than LSD or psilocybin that is for sure...well, there are similarities, but each one has their own special flavor...

...the only problem with sally is that you can't prepare yourself very well for its impact - there is no lag time for kick-in like what occurs when dosing acid or psilocybin, there is no time for you to get ready, for you to see how it's affecting you as it starts working; you don't ever know what is going to happen, and it's instant change, that's the biggest problem I think...

Peace,

matt