Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

2ci bad after effects

• Auteur de la discussion maryjane22
  • Date de début
M

maryjane22

Invité
Hello everybody please take the time to read this as im quite worried about what has happened to me after i was spiked with a 2ci acid tab.

1 week ago at about 9pm i was at a friends place with about 5 others and i drank 2ci in the form of acid an acid tab that had been put in a glass of vodka. (thats what i am being told it was) i thought i was just drinking vodka threw a shot glass but turns out one of my friends had put a tab of 2ci in the drink as he thought it was his shot but i stupidly drank it and im paying the price. I skulled the whole thing as it was a shot in one go and was then told 10 mins after that it had 2ci in it and that id be in for a trip so i embraced it (this was also my first time doing any psychedelic but i have smoked weed alot in the past year) the trip kicked in about an hour later and it was intence i saw alot of visuals and the walls were moving and shit like that but i stayed calmed the whole time and enjoyed it though cause i know to just go with the drug rather them fight it so the trip wasnt so bad but its whats happend to me since thats messed me up. I tried sleeping at about 5am as the trip had ended but i couldnt so that failed so i layed in bed till daylight i didnt get to have proper sleep till 10pm the next night since then this whole last week has been the worst of my life i have had constant headaches its not so much pain but its a weird feeling of like pressure on my brain (theyve gotten better as the week has progressed) and whenever i try and focus on learning something (im in college) and its like my head just zones out and that pressure on my brain comes back and makes it extremely hard to learn something i still kind of get a ache in my head now and again iv tryed to stay positive the whole time as i know that this cant be forever and have read many forums on people having bad after effects after 2ci and im certain that it will eventually end but just wondering if theres anything i can do to make these effects go away completely and fast im deffintly not stuck on the trip because since the 2ci wore off im not hallucinating or anything like im just getting constant headaches that go away sometimes but always find a way back in my sleeping patterns have been affected alot as well i always dream well i have every night since and remember it and wake up after an average of 7 hours sleep and i struggle to get back to sleep (if i have time before class) and i just dont feel normal since and it just really hard to be happy knowing that the 2ci has had this effect on me. I did smoke weed 2 days after to see if that would ease my mind but it did not take the pressure on my brain away so i havent since. The effects are slowly getting better and are alot better since the start of the week but they are still bugging me. Should i see a doctor about the headaches and see if there has been damage done? Should i be taking some medication to reduce the effects and help my body/mind recover? Does anyone know what could be causeing this effect on me? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
There might be residual 2C-I keeping you awake as 2C-I acts as a stimulant in low doses. Also, your brain went through a lot of pressure as both ethyl alcohol and 2C-I were releasing receptors like crazy. It's never recommended that someone drink and trip. Acetaldehyde is produced by metabolism of ethanol, which is a toxin that causes headaches among other things. Ethanol(the vodka) also seems to be inhibiting your ability to learn as it was mixed with a hallucinogen. If you consider that it's seriuos, go to the doctor. Don't drink and drive. Don't drink and trip. Don't drink and roll. Ethanol is a bad mixer. Alcohol(ethanol) does not mix well with drugs. 2-methyl-2-butanol mixes better with drugs.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
1. You need to learn to use a period. That was one giant fucking run-on sentence.

2. Have you ruled out the headache is from anything else? How does your back and neck feel? Sleeping incorrectly on the neck can cause headaches for up to two weeks (happened multiple times to me). What I think happened is this;

Took drug, couldn't sleep. Stayed up, even though you felt OK, your subconscious was uneasy and you felt something wasn't right. So anxiety increases. Next night you sleep like a freakin' log because you've been up >36 hours, but you sleep funky, on your neck or back. Then headaches resume. Immediately this is attributed to the drug or trip, and not to the actual problem itself. Thus creating a new problem to focus on.

3. No physical damage can be done by 2ci at a dose like that. You just made some new memories and new stressors. Nothing to worry about, but will take a bit to go away.

Go get a back massage and thank me later :)

legendary

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Juil 2013
Sorry to hear. I agree with JC above, it doesnt seem like any physical permanent damage, just residual. I've known someone who felt similarly for 2-3 days post trip, best to just let it run its course or if you get too anxious, xanax helps.