Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

2C-i just won't work for me

• Auteur de la discussion cannabeast
  • Date de début
C

cannabeast

Invité
Last night I took 2C-i for the second time at 20mg. The first trip i tried it, my trip was relatively mild. I thought it had to to with my eating an hour before i took it. So last night, I decided to try again on an empty stomach, and still just had "threshold effects." If i focused enough on something, it would breathe or trace, but it was very hard to "make" myself trip in this way. Only about 5 times last night, did i have an abnormal visual perception and they were super short (about three seconds). However, the euphoric effects of 2c-i were definitely there along with the need to tough things. So I obviously felt the physical effects of this drug, but none of the visual.

What is the deal? Is it just that some people require a higher dose? I'm average weight. It sucked because everyone else was tripping balls and I felt like I was the weird one.

I'm going to try 2C-e this weekend. Any suggestions on how to make this a little more powerful. (Besides painfully snorting it.)

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
cannabeast a dit:
Last night I took 2C-i for the second time at 20mg. The first trip i tried it, my trip was relatively mild. I thought it had to to with my eating an hour before i took it. So last night, I decided to try again on an empty stomach, and still just had "threshold effects." If i focused enough on something, it would breathe or trace, but it was very hard to "make" myself trip in this way. Only about 5 times last night, did i have an abnormal visual perception and they were super short (about three seconds). However, the euphoric effects of 2c-i were definitely there along with the need to tough things. So I obviously felt the physical effects of this drug, but none of the visual.

What is the deal? Is it just that some people require a higher dose? I'm average weight. It sucked because everyone else was tripping balls and I felt like I was the weird one.

I'm going to try 2C-e this weekend. Any suggestions on how to make this a little more powerful. (Besides painfully snorting it.)
About 2C-E, you can just take it orally but imo snorting isn't too painful (you're not snorting a lot of powder anyway) so you might try that. And if you take it orally be sure to have an empty stomach, I had quite an unexpectedly heavy trip due to 'it doesn't work, maybe i come up faster if i snort another 5 mg' :p

G

Invité
Never snort research chemicals, they're highly corrosive and there's a risk of losing your ability to smell.

5tr4t0

Inscrit
18 Août 2009
You really should not try snorting, because all 2c-x contain a methoxy groupment (2,5-Dimethoxy-4-XXXXXphenylethylamine)that it rather corrosive. The pain you endure when you snort 2c-x comes from this methoxy groupment, and this really destroys sinuses, you may lost your smell. And it's the same fore meTHedrone (bk-PMMA/PMMC/4-MethoxyMethCathinone) which also contains a methoxy groupment.
Avoid snorting with these kind of molecules, really

5tr4t0

Inscrit
18 Août 2009
:wink:

God bless Totoro

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Thanks for the no snorting tip, I didn't know this.

Tunnelvision

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
28 Août 2008
why would you snort something without knowing if its even possible LOL thats really really stupid :rolleyes:

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Tunnelvision: I haven't tried any 2C-xxx yet so.......:D but you're right putting something up you're nose while not knowing the possible outcome isn't the smartest thing to do.
So reading this topic provides me whit some usefull info! Thanks again.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
hm w00t thanks, I think the dangers of snorting that you state are not on erowid (which is what I usually check before taking a new substance) or I missed them. However, thanks alot for warning me, I'll never snort an RC again :|

doticeman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mar 2010
Surely oral dosage leads on to longer effects?

Have only taken 2ci once, a dose of 30mg, which although it was very mild, still allowed for patterns and moving lines to appear every now and then. Especially in the toilet....... From what I remember, whilst outside (i spent most of the trip walking around various estates where I live) no visual patterns were apparent but everything seemed a little more interesting and colourful. Also I remember walking through a newly built estate which felt like I was actually inside a housing brochure. Very strange.....

As for increasing the potency, perhaps try anal insertion. Doesn't sound particularly appealing but from what I've heard from friends it makes any chemicals a lot more intense.

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
Is it possible you were eating something that had been cut down and the others just aren't used to harder experiences?

I've heard people talking about seeing people turn smurf blue on MDMA when I've barely even felt anything from the same crystals. I suspect even the crystals are being cut down by 25 to 50% with the current lack of pure material to start from.

Benholley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2010
I once ingested 60mg of 2ci at an experimental art and music exhibit - best idea ever.

You'll trip hard if you take enough, but for some reason, everyone I know has to take way more than I've ever read that you need to take to trip hard... I would usually hesitate to say essentially "TAKE A BUNCH OF IT LOL," but that's what I'm gonna say here, as it seems to be pretty difficult to overdose on this stuff.