Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

2013 age of aquarius?

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hi!!!

well i read the texts however a little bit superficially... it's interesting... i think it's basically about cosmic humanity... how there were cosmic people in the past, but there are also cosmic people nowadays and there are more people becoming aware of their true origins or nature in the future...
symbollically and not symbollically it's really interesting. aren't all humans supposedly being fish at a certain stage of their "life" or rather before the "real life"? at least half fish lol... and then aren't they becoming human beings who are mostly made of water individually and maybe also collectivelly... or lol waves and particles symbollically and not symbollically... at first we are (at least fifty-fifty) fish and then become the water where the fish live in. it's kind of deep in a way.. maybe if time was like water, we would barely have learnt to swim properly.

anyway... i have thought a little bit about it... my interpretation of it is that we are possibly becoming more aware that we are made mostly of water... and/or coming out of/from the water... like maybe evolution theories or so... what it really means or so... maybe something like that we are each other in some way or not and that is the crucial point... i can explain that more clearly as well...

think about how we all breathe air and how feelings are connected with breathing and how in such a way we all do influence each others feelings in some sense. has anyone grasped how fish breathe, extract oxygen of the water.. it's interesting because it has got to do with pressure..
a more illustrated way of explaining this would be... imagine all the breath from all the beings on the world and imagine metaphorical water that represents the air and begins to fill all the atmosphere and how we could obviously create a hell "or" (!) heaven on this planet like that. mind you this is only a speculation and i encourage you to think for yourself instead of thinking you have to believe anything or so... ;) what is the difference between a symbollic and not symbollic ocean made of light and darkness? get the point? ;)
for example.. what is a wave and what is a not wave... etc etc...

also the moving of the spring equinox from the sign/constellation of pisces into the sign/constellation of aquarius could simply mean that we are about to enter a cosmic shift in regards to spring... there are 4 seasons and the zodiac has 12 signs.. so it's maybe something about a triangle or (?) a third part of something... from a cosmic perspective or so. maybe a triangle and a triangle edge. something is becoming more or/and something is becoming less... think about the fact, that basically there is day and night, but there are 4 seasons. think of polarisation or so... human emotion...
the idea is probably that the cosmic humanity is more about the we, but "logically" also about the you and i... hope that makes sense lol... :) :lol:

maybe another question is how much or "how" age of aquarius was it before, is it now and will it be in the future? this should simply mean somehting along the lines... by what exactly or/and generally would a golden age, an age of abundance defined? from a cosmic perspective this could of course be more real peace, maybe war that is peace, peace that is war, either in a beginning and/or an ending way (the ambivalence and ambiguity of it all etc etc)... which means more or/and hopefully better reflection and understanding about peace and war, how we all experience peace and war... maybe the idea that what we are doing to others in some sense we could be doing to ourselves also. please think about it. what this all means to nature... what it means to ourselves and what nature means to us. if you ask me if people can in a honest way or so recognize each other inside of each other instead of outside of each other, in other words when the "illusion of separation" can be overcome, maybe possibly then true wealth (or poverty? lol) is achieved... at first there have been being and will be cycles of more perfect and less perfect societies until the perceptions and projections of what a perfect society is supposed to be balance each other out. but what is perfect from a "objective" point of view? and what is balance? lol... what is society?? :Oo: :retard:

peace

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
Ha you are such a trip braineater, I really think we are entering a new age of humanity. I don't know about equinoxes or planetary alignments, but i see an explosion of new ideas in all fields of human life. Technology, art, culture, everything. I even feel reborn in a way.

Of course as u said, we all go through these cycles in our individual lives, so i cant really tell if its just me or the whole world too! haha

I don't know if it means we will be a perfect society (if thats even possible) but i do think it means society's rules will change. maybe one world government? maybe even separation from our physical world?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah man there are and should be revolutions going on all around the world.. great that you know what it can be like to be reborn... ;)
it's all somehow taken to new levels in some sense... because they all began more and less obviously to imprison themselves and their minds... maybe it's logical that when people trap themselves they can begin to trap others, too? it's just that it's sometimes more and sometimes less nice... i hope more of you all can see how this is happening.

well consider this: what if you and the whole world are going through cycles... if you ask me it can be a psychonautic exploration to reflect, internalize or think about how the world is feeling you and how you are feeling the world... something like that... i can tell you i have done that a few times and i can surely say sometimes it can be good to finish such a thought process and at other times not finish it... can't explain it really well with words... it seems sometimes we or the world doesn't polarise enough or well enough...

i guess you could say that signs/constellations can have certain characters and/or characteristics. maybe they all point towards something in some sense and in their own ways...
i suppose that cosmic stories/tales and history could have the attributes of cosmic depth and meaning as well... the zodiac could basically be about the endless cycle of life and the cyclic nature of time. therefore possibly being a challenge/invitation for all human beings to expand their consciousness, broaden their horizons, let go of too limited/limiting perspectives/paradigms.
for example pisces is a water sign and aquarius is an air sign. the ruling planet of pisces is neptune and since it's named after the roman or greek god of flowing water and the seas it would make sense that the shift of the ages would have to do something with the seas and the sky. because furthermore the ruling planet of aquarius is uranus, named after the greek god of the sky/heaven. well anyway, i would say if you're interested in more details just look it up for yourself... there are enough websites with good informations... just don't be scared or discouraged if it seems beyond understanding.. try to look at it with an open mind and maybe the information will make sense by itself somehow. ;)
i just got an idea that if it's about energy and electricity, maybe it's logical that the ocean has a special role in the great cycles, because of the salt in the water and salty water is a better electrical conductor than normal water.. but water is also in the air...
dunno just something with the cycling idea how it's all going around the world all the time... the air and the water... i think it's really great.. what's in between the sky and the sea? the wind... but i dunno it's all really really complex ... because supposedly salt is also elemental for human survival... salt as fuel but also other functions... i don't really know much about it... nevertheless it's intriguing..
maybe in totality it can only be "understood" when you think you are oceans and rivers etc etc??? lol :D

maybe the idea of seasons is "crucial"..."lol"... it could mean that the seasons symbollically and not symbollically... are getting richer or poorer.. or.. richer and poorer... :Oo:
i guess a good way to understand this could be: can you imagine and/or remember various different ways of falling asleep/getting tired and/or waking up?
well because you could say there is not only night and day... but rather early morning, morning, noon, afternoon, evening, night, midnight...
for example is a "certain" winter more autumn or spring? is a certain spring more winter or more summer? is a certain summer more spring or more autumn? etc etc...
well this doesn't always make sense to think about... but probably only when it's about facets, depth of emotions... understand? :)
what exactly or generally do you think could be the difference between a water man and a water woman?? mind you, this is a philosophical question. ;)
my speculative answer question would be: what's the difference between dying or living in someone else or in yourself...? the possible depth of human emotion... if you ask me, this just possibly means something like... nothing or everything? does this make sense? think of the idea that simply because someone is emotional or not emotional, doesn't necessarily have to mean that that person is right??... :D :p

peace

flexiverse

Banni
Inscrit
26 Fev 2013
I thought there would be some change by now, so far just a little extreme weather !

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Like i wrote before in the 2012 hype thread, i do not think there is a global awakening going on. I do not see any signs of a global awakening.

More and more people are doing mindfullness workshops and yoga. I do not see this as a sign of awakening. I see it as fashion or a hype. Awakening i think is more a personal individual thing.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
It, s interresting to learn where this whole age of aquarius comes from and what it means.
In the tarot we have the card the star. This card corosponds directly with the sing of aquarius. The star is venus or lucifer. The star is a symbol of the inspiration to reach the highest potentiol. The woman in the card is aphrodite. Aphrodite is also a symbol of venus.
It, s important to remember that venus also has a darker side.

Things are not black and white. The negative side of venus is
(Surprise surprise) fake hope and fake spirituality. It, s the illusion of awakening.

I got much much more to say about this age of aquarius. What has Aleister Crowley got to do with it for example?

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Aleister Crowley, as you may or may, not know also predicted a new age. He called this age the age of horus or aeon of horus
This age of horus was to follow the age of osiris. Before the age of osiris there was the age of isis.
To age of horus is not a age of individualism and self realisation.
In it, s most negative form it could be seen as an age of selfishness and vanity . In its positive form it, s the realisation of your dreams or highest potential

Crowley was a figure that had a big influence on the new age movement and the occult.

Crowley also introduced the figure of the scarlet woman or whore of babalon into his system.
The figure of this scarlet woman is also a symbol of a sexualy liberated woman. (She is much more but it, s to complex ro go into it right now)

Now when we look at the star card of the tarot we see a naked woman, venus or aphrodite.
She is the projection of the desire of life. She is a reflection of that desire that inspires us to follow our dreams and desires.
She is a symbol of a mature and sexualy aware and liberated woman.
Venus is the star that is born on the edge between night and day.

Now ofcourse there are people who do not want people people becoming more individual and to follow there dreams and desire. Who want people to stay part of the group, culture or cult. People who do not want sexualy liberated woman. People who may still be in the age of osiris? These people see lucifer or venus and everything that, s got to do with it as evil.

Lucifer is not the same figure as satan and there is a difference between satanism and lucifarianism

Now joseph campbell in his book power of myth talks about the difference between hunter gatherers (age of isis) and agricultural society (age of osiris)
In his book he explains how hunter gatherers where much more individuals. People back then had a animal mythology. And he explains how this changed when people started farming. The story of cain and abel and other myths tell the story of this transition.

There is much more to say about this.
And maybe i will write some more if people read this and are interested.
Or look it up yourself, it, s facinating.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
if u watch that movie i posted kymatica, it covers astrological cycles and age of aquarius. i believe all information is good, and yes i can see meaning in the tarot card symbolism you talk about. one of my close friends showed me tarot cards and i learned alot from them. shes also loves venus :). however i know tarot cards are like any sign the universe gives you, up to your interpretation. for real, im not trying to be "pseudo-spiritual" whatever that is because i believe spirit is in everything. u couldn't be less "spiritual" if u tried. anyways i believe every sign has multiple interpretations, some good some bad, it is up to you to decide which to pick, if u feel the darker outcome is more true, then that is what u are making for yourself. i have no doubts in my mind i am awakening because i realize it is an infinite cycle, i never will stop growing. i see some people caught in the yoga workshops, and yes there are posers in anything u get into, but if ur in it for real, u will get the same rewards every time.

and dude, me and my friends are in it for real. i know it is dangerous to be claiming to be smart or awake, cus if ur talking about it all the time u leave alot of room for slipping. i dont want to come off as that, but we are not going to yoga workshops. ive been taught basic techniques by a good teacher, but i don't attend classes anymore. we are delving deep into our "selves" and sharing intimately what we find, through psychonautic ways like tripping or smoking together, or even "astral"-nautic experiences which im realizing is the same thing. we all have begun keeping journals, lyrics books, sketchbooks, music repetiore's, graffiti crew's, t shirts, and inventing our own ways of life. not for any other reason except for our own spiritual mental and psychical health. that might sound selfish but when u understand that the way to change as a whole is to change the individual self first, u can see we are not only waking ourselves up faster, but everyone around us too. call this pseudo or fake or whatever but that's your point of view and this is mine.

im not saying u have to do graffiti, im saying u have to do you, listen to urself, and find out what u truly want and need to grow and be the best "you" u can imagine. no one else can tell u what to do, but if u listen, ull find the same answers that we all find, no matter what path we take.

i will read whatever u type more on the topic. my dad talked alot about the power of the myth and that was one of my first clues when i was younger that we are all saying the same thing

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Those who say the are awakened do not know. Those who are awakened don, t speak.

Aquarius has to do with inspiration and with following your highest potential. It has to do with self realisation, self decite, overconfidence and individualism.
So when we talk about the age of aquarius we do not talk about an age of awakening. When we talk about the age of aquarius we talk (at best) about the potential of awakening. The new age movement has made the age of aquarius all about awakening.
Aquarius is not about awakening.

This transition of one age to the next is a transition that may take years. There is no day or year that could be called a clear line between two ages.

I do not see any sign of a global shift in awareness or a global awakening.. The only thing i see is people claiming to be awakened.
People basicly are the same as before.

Aquarius (lucifer or venus) brings with it the oppertunity to start following our highest potential. It, spark of inspiration which may take us to follow the path to reach our highest self.
There may be the potential to create a awakened society. However at this moment i can, t see or hear any movement in the direction of a global awakening.

Conclusion: i don, t know if i believe in the age of aquarius. The new age (if it,s real) not born jet, it,s not cristalized into a form.
The new age is into the process of being born. And i do not think it, s going to be as some new age guru, s want us to believe.

The awakened society is a dream that may or may not come true.
Lucifer aquarius or venus is this dream. It, s the inspiration, the flame or spark that wants us to follow a path. In other words it, s the idea of a awakened society not the actual thing (society) itself.
It, s the map that may show us the way, it, s not the way itself. It, s the star of bethlehem. It, s the star(s) that sealors use to navigate and find there way.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Another famous philosopher who talked about a new age and a new humanity was Nietszche. As you may or may not know he wrote about the Übermensch. Liken Crowley Nietzsche can be seen as a prophet of the age of aquarius. The meaning of the Übermensch is a more individualistic human. A humanity that is a individual as opposed to a humanity that is part of a group, nationality, religion, tribe, or family.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
if i speak i dont know, if i know i dont speak, but if i embrace the cycle, its all good to me. how about that?

yea ive heard of Nietzche, he said god is "dead" right? well the way i see it dude there's no fear, no pain, and no death. Thats what the age of aquarius means to me

yes ur right it may take hundreds of years for the rest of the world so see a big change. maybe for those who don't want to see it. but believe me i see it now, and you can too.

you know how whenever you learn about a new idea or concept, all of a sudden, it seems to pop up everywhere around you? as if the stuff was already there, just waiting for you to realize it? that how i feel with this "awakening". Now i can see things all around me that were always there. yes we go through cycles of waking up and going to sleep, but its how everything is, the inhale and exhale. enjoy the ride man :smoke::jook:

Hiperballls

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
I actually just started to look into Crowley and Thelema(after all Crowley,maybe not even knowing it was one of first psychonauts of our times), and I think He is right about new age coming.Well "The Book of The Law"(If Someone here are planing to read it, You will need a helpfull comentary on text, and some help with old english) ,can be at times very prophetic.
for example:
III:12;''Sacrifice cattle,little and big:after a child''-have to ask ourselves, what he means with child? And what is the sacrifice and in what sense He/Aiwass/Ra mean it? Is Sacrifice, The so called,'death of god' by Nietzcshe and following world wars? Mass ignorance and zombification, especially in west?-II:18:''These are dead, these fellows;they feel not. ...'' , or something else. Well im just speculating here, but it's worth thinking about this.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
yes i see the materialistic and zombified population that the elite farm and harvest like cattle. but i am not afraid or out of hope because i can see the light. i can see the people aware of this and still acting without fear, governing themselves. us three are an example right now. yea im down with crowley

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I do not claim to know the truth about the age of aquarius. I am not a true believer that believes in the aquarian age. All i know about the aquarian and new age is what i have learned by reading what other people wrote and think about it.

I am not a believer in planetary alignments. I do not believe that the position of the stars have influence on us here on earth. I could be wrong ofcourse. Unlike some astrologers i see the signs of the zodiac as symbols that repressent human body mind (psyche) and soul. I see it as a sort of psychological and spiritual language.

Every sign symbolizes certain aspects, energy and characteristics.
The aquarian sign is an air sign (not water). Air stands for the mind. It stands for thinking. Lucifer venus and aquarius are symbols for the rebelious spirit, for thinking for yourself and for individualism it is opposed to the herd mentallity of the group. It, s a symbol for (devine) inspiration.
It symbolizes the desire to follow our dreams.
It, s not the fullfilling of desire. It, s the thing inside us that makes us want to fullfill our dreams and desires.

When we follow this star we might find happeness we might be awakened. It might lead us on our path to do great things and to realize and materialize or ideas or dreams and desires.
However it may also lead us into illusions and pie in the sky. The light of the star (venus lucifer) can lead you and shine it, s light on your path. It, s light can also blind you. It can be misleading. Remember that aquarius is an air sign. Air stands for thinking. Thinking can help you, but thinking can also mislead you.
There can be the illusion of awakening.

I think that people who say the aquarian sign is about (a positive) transformation or awakening are mistaken and do not fully understand the meaning behind the symbol of aquarius. These people i think project there own bright sided new age worldview on these ancient symbols.
They project there own dreams and desires on the sign and on the new age.

My problem with the love and light positive new age filosophy is it, s one sidedness.

Everything that can get us higher can also be used to drag us down.
Art for example can be used for the uplifting of the spirit or it can be used to sell us products and propaganda.
I do not believe in light vs darkness or good vs bad male vs female and other dualisms like that. It are all different sides to the same coin. And with the age of aquarius we get both sides. I do not focus on one (negative or positive) side. When i look around me i see both the positive as well as the negative. What i do not see is more people being awakened. I think most people are just as asleep as ever. What i do see is paradigma, s changing. Awakening to me is more that changing the paradigma.

So the sign of aqarius (i think) does not stand for awakening or the fullfilling of your dreams and desires. You yourself need to fullfill your dreams and desires you yourself needs to awaken. The sign aquarius only symbolises the desire to awake. It, s the seed from which the plant grows. When awakening is the flower aquarius is the dream of the seed that dreams of becoming a full grown flower.

That, s how i understood it from reading about it

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
Finarfin a dit:
You yourself need to fullfill your dreams and desires you yourself needs to awaken.

That, s how i understood it from reading about it

That's what i think as well :) and i also agree that to me, being awake isn't only being in the "good", but embracing all. and like i said before, when one of us (me or you) makes a change in ourselves, were are in turn affecting the whole. it is not positive vs. negative it is positive & negative.

im not just talking here to try to spread my vibrations but, also pick up all of your thoughts and vibrations too. we are all teaching eachother with every thought and emotion we go through. when i look around i see a beautiful world that was waiting for me all along. yes, i see the "bad" but when u look at it like me, its not bad because we need it. with that knowledge, i can truly say "it is ALL good". if im blinded by a "false awakening" as u speak of, i know it is ok and part of my journey, and i accept it with joy no matter what. to me that's being awake.

i believe it is possible for me and you to live in two different worlds because we both see it differently. every thing in your world is a reflection of yourself. every situation, event, or person you meet. so i am a form of reflection of you and u are a form of me reflected back at me. its really a beautiful dance! :)

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I do not know if you understood my post. I was not writing about you or me, i was writing about the age of aquarius.
My post was not about your personal awakening or delusion, it was about the meaning of the age of aquarius.
What i was writing about was not my own meaning or my personal point of view. What i was writing about is what i have learned from reading.

I believe you when you say you feel or think you are awakenend.
Personally i do not feel more awakenend then before and i sure as hell do not see other people being more awakened then before.

I did not see any substanstiaal change in 2012. People basicly act the same as before.

It, s not that i do not see the beauty of the world around me. I see the good and the beautyfull.
The point i am trying to make is that the beauty has always been there and i think it, s got nothing to do with the age of aquarius.

So to come to a conclusion: i do agree with some of the things you write.
What i am skeptical about is all this nonsense about the age of awakening. I am skeptical about the whole 2012 myth that turned out to be nonsense.
And i am skeptical of the meaning some people give to the age of aquarius and lucifer or venus.

From reading your post i get the feeling you are not even try to understand what i am writing.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
yea dude i feel you. im sorry if u get that vibe from me. alot of the knowledge you dropped doesnt click with me yet. but believe me im reading those posts again and again

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Thanx
This discussion can be a bit confusing because it has many levels and different subjects to it.

When it comes to the subject of awakening i can honestly say i am not fully awakened. I am not a guru a spiritual teacher or a fully awakend being.
I try to be aware and have awareness. Sometimes i act unaware or behave childish.

I think i explained enough about what i think is the meaning of the age of aquarius. To say it very simple: I do not think that the age of pices is an age of unawareness. a spiritual dark age that is followed by a spiritual golden age that is called the age of aquarius. A spiritual golden age that will make us all awakened.

I think that people who talk about the age of aquarius as a spiritual golden age do not fully understand the meaning of the signs of the zodiac.
The symbol for spiritual awakening is the sun.
I do not believe or care about future predictions and future utopia, s.
When it comes to spirituality i believe is not about 2012 or any other date. It, s about the here and now.
It, s the here and now that, s important. There is no need to wait or hope for a spiritual golden age. If you want to be awakened or create a utopia you need to work for it now.
I think a lot of ideas about the age of aquarius is superstition and new age nonsense.