Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

2012 boredom

sensei58

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
yeah i'm tired of hearing about the end ot the world in 2012 i'm ready to hear some personal guesses i'll tell you what i think will happen

hears how it will go down a ridiculous number of enlightened trippers and those searching for enlightenment(i'd geuss at least 10% of the world population) are going to trip that day/night and (i can only hope that) the brainwave secretion( for lack of a better word) will blanket the earth and help to create the next evolution of man we are already coming from existence to life and many of us are growing more aware of the true world around us i'm sure that the " end of the world" is when we will begin to acknowledge the fact that heaven is now-here

8)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
you are very wrong. the end of the world will be upon us, when we don't stop destroying our planet, don't you understand that?? stupid suckers, what should that have to do with the maya or whatever "extinct" or "almost extinct" culture?? however your statement might be right, if you'd say "the world as we know it would end", when we permanently realize heaven and hell = now, and stop misinterpreting what we don't understand....

peace

sensei58

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
well yeah we are destroying the earth a point i'm well aware of but i'm speaking on a 2012 strictly basis sortof like a y2k sort of thing i'm just interested in what people are hoping for or expecting

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
to some extent i am hoping for an apocalyptic scenario as i ocasionally feel like not wanting to be with the big bunch of idiots on this planet, but for that i wouldn't need an apocalypse and y2k thing was just the same for many back then.... thinking they will be destroyed, cuz THEY DONT KNOW BETTER and FEAR THE UNKNOWN.... and well until now at least we are still here aren't we???

peace

Markov

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Jan 2009
Well the way I see it, there probably will not be a ‘global awakening’. However, I don’t think there will be an apocalyptic end of the world scenario either. In fact, I don’t even think 2012 will be the exact date of said change in the world. What I do think, is that this date will mark the peek of earths ‘biological’ process as an organism. From this point instead of growing and developing, the earth will start its transition into its process of dying.

We, as humans, have greatly encouraged this process by using up natural resources without allowing them to replenish. What I think we will start seeing, is resources depleting, animals going extinct and general unrest within ecosystems, eventually leading to a planet that cannot sustain life any longer. Actually, we already are seeing many signs of this all around us.

I see 2012 as being the fall of a former way. Perhaps an awakening to the truth of what going on by many, if not all. If I even brought in McKenna’s idea of Time Wave Zero theory, we could possibly expect there to be some event to open people eyes to what will happen. I’m not saying aliens will visit, but something might occur to open our eyes a little.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i think we can still make a difference, but obviously having a deadline date lets us run time out.

so well maybe the earth can be sustained in it's dying process and be regenerated when sufficiently stability in the naturally balanced cycles is achieved, which WE haven't completely understood, but influenced on a grand scale already.

the earth is being raped, and as i see it, it retaliates by killing our brothers and sisters and many among them might seem to be innocent and random victims of this brutality, but what do we expect as a reaction if we treat our mother like the worst kind of slut????

it just shows how we care for each other. it boils down to that we destroy what we call home.

peace

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Markov a dit:
Well the way I see it, there probably will not be a ‘global awakening’. However, I don’t think there will be an apocalyptic end of the world scenario either. In fact, I don’t even think 2012 will be the exact date of said change in the world. What I do think, is that this date will mark the peek of earths ‘biological’ process as an organism. From this point instead of growing and developing, the earth will start its transition into its process of dying.

We, as humans, have greatly encouraged this process by using up natural resources without allowing them to replenish. What I think we will start seeing, is resources depleting, animals going extinct and general unrest within ecosystems, eventually leading to a planet that cannot sustain life any longer. Actually, we already are seeing many signs of this all around us.

I see 2012 as being the fall of a former way. Perhaps an awakening to the truth of what going on by many, if not all. If I even brought in McKenna’s idea of Time Wave Zero theory, we could possibly expect there to be some event to open people eyes to what will happen. I’m not saying aliens will visit, but something might occur to open our eyes a little.

what do you base your view on that biological processes will take a turn and go the direction of death? the earth has seen worse things than humans, and it's the game of nature to adapt to situations that aren't overly ideal, it is one of the driving factors in this dance of thriving and dying species.
I think that it is supposed to be like that, that there has to be this big villain (viruses - which our development strongly relied/relies to, meteors destroying everything, and now humans) that mixes up everything so that new things can sprout from the burnt soil.
not saying that we shouldn't do anything for our environment, quite on the contrary. we as a species want to survive, and instead of being fast, strong, etc. we got a big brain. and if more people will start using it (or stop using it all the fucking time), measures can, no, will be taken to guarantee our survival, not to mention the survival of other species and environments.

someone on the forum, I can't remember who it was, described 2012 as a potential turning point, but a very subtle and yet meaningful one. when you throw a stone upwards, at some point it will stand still and change its direction back to the ground. it could be the same thing with 2012, signifying a turning point. this is one of the few versions of 2012 I can agree with.
if we want to see a change we have to do it ourselves instead of waiting for some date in the future with some nice numerology. but I guess this isn't big news.

Markov

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Jan 2009
what do you base your view on that biological processes will take a turn and go the direction of death?

Im sorry, I guess I should have explained this a bit more.

This view is looking at the earth as if it is a single oranism. What im saying is that the earth has reached its level of peak performance, and will now decline (not rapidly, but gradually) to its eventual demise. Now this is not an immideate process, but rather a process that will take just as long as the earth took to grow. In a way, its the same principal as the rock being thrown into the air.

Like I have also said, I do not belive the 2012 theories will tell the exact date of this peek, as the peek could be spread over hundreds of years (seeing as the stone holds its place before switching directions).

Using some theories, we have put the date of this great change around 2012.

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
"well, we are ugly, but we have the music"

btw I think I do agree with BananaPancake

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
hey yourownworld, welcome back! I see you joined the fruit-gang ;)

Markov a dit:
what do you base your view on that biological processes will take a turn and go the direction of death?

Im sorry, I guess I should have explained this a bit more.

This view is looking at the earth as if it is a single oranism. What im saying is that the earth has reached its level of peak performance, and will now decline (not rapidly, but gradually) to its eventual demise. Now this is not an immideate process, but rather a process that will take just as long as the earth took to grow. In a way, its the same principal as the rock being thrown into the air.

if you see the earth as a single organism, it would imply that this organism has the definite will to keep on existing, as other organisms do. I don't think that the process would decline by itself. sure it isn't going to go on forever, but that will be due to changing of external factors (sun expanding, for example) until further adaptation isn't possible anymore. maybe we will have left earth arche noah-style and settled somewhere else by then, but that is quite some speculation :lol:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
me too and seeing now how i couldn't relate to it naturally in a personal way like you brings me to the conclusion that the future is probably a lot more unclear than it may seem, regarding the fast subsequent changes that our home planet and ourselves are undergoing. also i figured that this evidence might promote feelings of helplesness, hopelesness or powerlesness, however several details indicate the more convenient nature of an opposing general attitude to the nature of the last named feelings. we must realize that the changes we seem to perceive as crucial in our lives probably should be considered crucial in our lives and not let anybody tell you jackshit about your perception of that. that might seem like a unreal seeming concept that could enter our lives, but i think we'd have to face it rather than allowing ourselves to be distracted by superficial or manipulational presentations of other people's bad imaginations and then not ignore them, but to do what has to be done or not and do it or not.

sensei58

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
i was thinking abou the view of the earth as a single organism and i thought about it as a partical on a wave seeing as to the fact(or theory) that everything is made of energy vibrating (and then technically the universe[but i believe its a multiverse all in one] one big song).

so, if the earth is at a cresindo(excuse my spelling) and will go back to a lifeless (or conscience free humanity-wise) planet and have time to breath in again (that is to say that we are creating its "breathing out" like our own co2 exhaling)

well the real question becomes what should we do? can we as part of this species help others to evolve in a way that we no longer harm our home or do we except the idea that those who don't think ("or think too much") will be set in their ways

really can you teach a old dog new tricks if it doesn't think it can learn?
i know old dogs can learn new tricks but what if they don't want to or think they can? :?:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
the multiverse will lay it's directions in front of you. what you seek you shall find. what doesn't exist, can't be found(?). intelligent creation shows us the purpose of it's creation, teaching us intelligence, if we were to forget this intelligence in the first place and ignorance does the rest.
there's a local source of intelligence to be inhibited in every gathering of logically structured strand-unit-string-conglomerations.
so this lets it almost appear to be in essence like a huge "corporation", but the appearance would turn out to just be the "function" of it's apparatus and therefore can be seen as some sort of self-reference.

however there's not only intelligence, playing an important role in the evolutionary process. i think there's also feelings and decisions. feelings are reflecting energy manifestations and shaping our attitudes towards incidental decisions, which we encounter sometimes with more and sometimes with less frequency, creating the possible need for setting priorities in the matters of importance and value of decisions, as we even may encounter difficult decisions that require lots of thinking work.

sensei58

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
can you restate that in something a little closer to layman's terms i could use a bit of a break down to be sure that i got the right responce

BrainEater a dit:
the multiverse will lay it's directions in front of you. what you seek you shall find. what doesn't exist, can't be found(?). intelligent creation shows us the purpose of it's creation, teaching us intelligence, if we were to forget this intelligence in the first place and ignorance does the rest.
there's a local source of intelligence to be inhibited in every gathering of logically structured strand-unit-string-conglomerations.
so this lets it almost appear to be in essence like a huge "corporation", but the appearance would turn out to just be the "function" of it's apparatus and therefore can be seen as some sort of self-reference.

however there's not only intelligence, playing an important role in the evolutionary process. i think there's also feelings and decisions. feelings are reflecting energy manifestations and shaping our attitudes towards incidental decisions, which we encounter sometimes with more and sometimes with less frequency, creating the possible need for setting priorities in the matters of importance and value of decisions, as we even may encounter difficult decisions that require lots of thinking work.

This may be true but, you can never remind people of the elegant truth without having some who, don't want it or, don't believe(or understand) it or, resents you for opening their eyes(jesus got killed for it). So evolution has to run its own course finding eyes willing to be opened and people looking for an answer but, when we live in what i consider to be a multi verse(be it that there are a few billion different perceptions, events, choices, and ideas all occurring simultaneously). I feel that all the parallels are being exposed at one time(in light of the fact that time is relative and therefore is not real and absolute) which make me wonder if we really are part of(or the body of) "god" and if we really need to do anything that is in a way mandatory like do we really need to evolve or is it a choice. Or is remembering that we are part of the all really that magnificent?

i know what i would choose because i always daydream of better things than myself now but what else is there if this is all one moment??

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
what would have been "the right" response?
time is an illusion. 'nuff said.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
omg i am so bored!! i hope 2012 comes soon so that something happens!!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Palin 2012:
Were the mayans right?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
BrainEater a dit:
what would have been "the right" response?
time is an illusion. 'nuff said.

time is an illusion just as space is an illusion, I've been pondering this lately and time is just as real (or illusory) as space.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
of course! it's all a big illusion, yet a illusion with enough realness to trick us, init!

sensei58

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2010
well it's not easy to admit that time and space are an illusion but only because we are not whole.

as if we -meaning the all that is- could realize that we are only parts of the larger "entity" which is part of the everything we all already know. This leads to the question why would we chose to forget? does it sound a little boring just to exist as all there is without at least playing a fun little game with yourself or forgetting that you're all the really is??