Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

1st time on LSD just fun =D

Mattermortel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Oct 2011
Hello, this is my first TR and i'm going to talk about my first trip on LSD :rolleyes:

This happened in Switzerland, i went to a special goa birthday party, where the music just doesn't stop 3 days straight.
I had no money, no weed, nothing... My buddy founf some LSD (it wuz like 150 Microns i think) so no big deal for my weight.
I took this drop of lsd wich had a weird taste of chlorophyll and went dancing =D

I had totally lost the notion of time but i think the effects of the LSD started an hour and a half after taking it.
I was in a house of wood and it felt like it'll explode at every second, i went outise with my friend it was freezing and i was shirtless, i saw a group of people who did a little fire so i sat there and i was feeling HAPPY !!
I was having fun, chatting with everybody (felt like coke and MDMA mixed) and suddenly i stopped talknig and started listening to everybody and i started like brainstorming and i felt like i could understand everybody at the same time, sometimes i kept starring nad listening at 2-3 persons talking with a big smile, they thought i was making fun of them, they were like "Dude we're just having a trip you can't understand it", but actually while listening, i followed them into their trip and...( well u see what i mean).

After 2-3 hours laughing till death with my friend we decided to go back in, with the laser tage and the darkpsy music i was in the top of my trip and i knew it so i just enjoyed every single second of that time.

We left at 8:00 am in the morning walking for an hour before reaching the trainstation, my friend and i were still tripping cuz when we look in the ground everything was moving. He went home and i had a few things to do before finally reaching my bed at 14:00 and i slept for like 13hours (in normal time i sleep 12hours :lol: ).

It was a great trip and for those who haven't tried yet i give an advice : If you want to try a drug, study it before, take the good dose and finally when you take it don't even think about having a bad trip ( i used to say to myself, there are millions of people who have tried it before me... so why the hell should i be scared) ah yeah and get your drugs from a dealer that you trust.

Cheers and Tsûss :twisted:

Btw : I'm 18 years old and i weigh 75kg (=164 lbs).

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
nice one bro i remember my first Lsd and Mushroom trip were both just hours of hysterical laughter its always one thing taht sets it off the funniest thing in the world. bahahahaha Good time Good people.