Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

1st time experience with Salvia Divinorum - wow

forgetoz

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Nov 2006
As the title says, here it goes:

It was my first time using Salvia, and since no sitter was avaliable, I decided to try it on my own. Maybe a big no-no but it turned out really well and I only regret the fact of not having a sitter because this way no one can explain how exactly I behaved...So I had 1g of 5x extract, and decided to go for a 1/4g experience (again, maybe another mistake, starting with these dose, but...), so I made a 20cm line out of the extract and put 5cm on the bowl. Went to the middle of my room with some pillows on the ground, put an abajour over the desk light and there I stood, meditating a bit on my knees. Then I grabbed my bong and lit up. 1st HIT, holllddd. 2nd HIT, hoooldddd. 3rd HIT, hoold...I immediatly forgot I had smoked and felt one with the floor, and more, I forgot to breath, so all of the sudden I realize I have smoke on my lungs and start to cough, and from this moment, I arrived somewhere. Between the smoke (which seemed huge and filling all the room) she (?) said me to "Hurry up" behind my right ear with a smooth, familiar and kind voice, as I saw a train passing in front of me. Then a toy materialized in the floor in front of me and I had a huge smile on my face as I went down to grab it. As soon as I grabbed it, it evaporated, and I noticed a presence in the ceiling of my room of someone, and when I looked up, a big man made of red stars (not a real human, only it's countourns) whom I knew, and I asked him if he had brought the dog with him (I knew the dog's name at the time!), and he proceeded to show me the dog, made exactly like him. Then my memory came back and I remembered I had smoked Salvia, so I laid back and tried to enjoy. The thing is, I laid in her lap, and I felt she was smilling in the "I know you're having visions and a unique experience" kind of way. I felt the effects were coming down, so I looked up and saw bright red stars, which I could manipulate and, as I did it, my hands left traces on the air, like moving really slowly! As the stars faded away I looked at the reflection of the lamp in the ceiling and it blinked me an eye...at this point I managed to get a friend to call me, and as I explained my experience I started laughing in a cristalin way and discovered how absolutely beautiful it is to laugh, and laugh and laugh :D

Then I just stood there in the ground thinking of what I've just experienced and I eventually got up and went listening to some good music at the same time e tried franticly to tell my experience to a couple of close friends. I felt really good, and I still do, I feel like everyone should be like her, nice, pure and good to each other.

Well, and that's it, I was pretty impressed by the power of Salvia and feel like it was a very good experience, so I thought I would share it!

:D

Much love,
forgetoz

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
heh wow you're making me curious!

alphasnail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Déc 2006
interesting, i as well had a voice telling me to hurry up on a previous trip.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Very impressive! I think I'll be going for an open-eyed experience once again ..

G

Invité
Typically the kind of trip report that will make me use SD again, even after the bad trips I had :D

You're a really lucky person !

forgetoz

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Nov 2006
Very impressive! I think I'll be going for an open-eyed experience once again ..

Well, I actually wanted a closed eye, more inner experience, but was completely overwhelmed by the good feelings (and clear visions!) that I totally forgot about it... :oops:

Tiax, is it possible to describe any of those bad trips? I liked it so much and it all went so smoothly that I can't imagine it the other way round!

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Yeah, i want to try it again too :)

I think a bad trip on salvia is a bad trip because you will get scared the further you go. 'She' has the power to dislocate our common sense. In dreams there are things you remember, on Salvia you can be all alone..
And there can be the feeling of entering forbidden realms.
This was my experience but i would not call them bad trips. More way toooo impressive for the time being.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
I have not ever had a bad or in any way slightly negative trip. I do feel the slight sort-of forbiddeness of the realm I enter, but I do feel welcome almost every time.

The only thing why I don't use it more often is that I find it hard to integrate the fact that (I experienced) this whole reality is only playing in my head. Which is hard to take as truth, but nevertheless totally comvincing at that moment.

I've only done closed-eye, except for the first few tries, and must say that it's easier to 'take off and leave' when closed eyes. Visually just as or even more impressive, however.