Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

1p-lsd

benisalive

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Nov 2014
So a new lysergamide... Very similar to ald-52 with a propionyl instead of acetyl... With all the old heads and new heads trying lsz and al-lad figured it deserved a thread... Have some on the way but never have had true ald52 looking for some old heads to come in (I don't think orange sunshine was in fact ald52 but I heard it was made .. Unicorn acid) I've only had needlepoint blotters al-lad and lsz as far as lysergamides
. getting a sample!

Mycelium619

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Avr 2015
Received some 100µmg 1p-lsd blotters two weeks ago. Very good compound, compared to real acid, definitely entheogen but not so much mind twisting. The visuals and bodyload are very the same though.

Muonymous

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Jan 2016
Hello, I agree it deserves its own thread!

I have tried 1P-LSD eight or nine times. The tabs are from one of those 'legal labs' (as opposed to a dealer or darknet) so I have good faith that they are properly measured out 100µg tabs and consistent and I got all the doses I have ever tried from the same small sheet; I bought lots at once. I'm sure those reading will be interested to note I have never actually tried 'pure' LSD. I have had mushrooms a bunch of times and I'm a daily weed smoker. I am (was) of a cautious disposition so while I thought I would need to take multiple tabs to get what I wanted out of acid, I had to build up to it slowly. Baby steps, no plunge pool for me. This is my dosage history of 1P-LSD in chronological order referring to one tab: A third, a quarter, three occasions of microdosing 12-18µg (it's good!), a third, third again, half, 2/3, 2/3 again and up to just over 3/4 of a tab before the most recent time I took it a few days ago.

It's a bit of a long story (as it always is!) but the long and short of it is during this last trip I went on, I achieved a feeling of complete oneness with the universe, I got the joke, I took of the mask - the complete works! It has completely changed my perspective on absolutely everything. It was phenomenal, the acid trip of legend. I've got a trip report as long as my arm if anyone's up for it, but that's it. So! I think I rather recommend it! 1P may be new on the scene, but it's got what it takes!

...Another interesting but largely irrelevant note is that this happened on just 80µg, or just a hair over 3/4 of one tab. It was going to be the day I took a whole tab, but an argument I had in the morning made me change my mind and I cut off a quarter 'just in case' (?!). Now, the strength of the experience itself was full wallop, it was It with a capital 'I', I had long dramatic moments when I was really out of control of my huge emotional reactions to it all, and the thoughts were...!!! but it was still somehow gentle; it giggled with me and congratulated me and I frictionlessly coiled in and out of my 'self' like it (the universe/I) was just showing me that I could, but not threatening to let go of my string. This was I think a lot to do with the low dose. I lost the fear of what would happen if I let go completely, I'm looking forward to having a go and I've also got some DMT on my shelf with my name on it. :)

26astr00

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Nov 2015
Just bought 5 blotters of 100µg 1p-LSD. I have zero experience with psychedelics (only thing I tried is a spacecake and it just reduced my field of vision and made me feel very tired for 4/5 hours until I went to sleep).

I'm planning on trying a third of a blotter when I have the house for myself with some relaxing music. Any tips? Will I feel something with such a low dose?

Vétéran

Banni
Inscrit
14 Nov 2013
26astr00 a dit:
I'm planning on trying a third of a blotter when I have the house for myself with some relaxing music. Any tips? Will I feel something with such a low dose?
If you really have zero experience with psychedelics, a third of a blotter is a good beginning, a quarter would be even safer, above all if it seems not enough be patient and don't redrop before at least 2 hours, also having some frienfly or loving partner with you is more confortable.

26astr00 a dit:
Will I feel something with such a low dose?
Better disappointed than ****ed, have a nice trip.

ProDrogueMaster

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Fev 2016
well no the minimum dose for lsd to be activ is 25mg so if you take a third so 33mg you gonna have a slight begining of trip and thats it, i advice you if you not quiet sure to take half of a dose, wait an hour and if you feel it good take the other part

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
You mean 25 and 33 ug, not mg, for sure!

Muonymous

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Jan 2016
I started with 1/3 tab and built up from there. I recommend it, 1/3 shouldn't be anything the average person can't handle on their own, you'll be fine. Yes, you will feel it though! My first 1/3 felt plenty strong enough for a first dip in the ocean. There's no rush, in my opinion you should not take any more after your initial dose. If it wasn't strong enough for you, good, you'll like it all the better next time. You'll have another try another day. Enjoy :)

Ludwig

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Mar 2016
Mycelium619 a dit:
Received some 100µmg 1p-lsd blotters two weeks ago. Very good compound, compared to real acid, definitely entheogen but not so much mind twisting. The visuals and bodyload are very the same though.
It's been a long time since my last real LSD 25 trip ... Have tried 1p lsd with success, got a lot more blotters to drop waiting in there packaging ...

Anyone there could confirm that LSD25 is really that different ?

Because I felt basically the same (from what I remember ... in the 90's 00's) under 1p-lsd ... But since those times, I changed and evolved, so my accuracy comparing the two compounds may be wrong ...

Thanks for enlightening my curiosity :)

wizonatrip

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Jan 2015
i tried 1p-lsd three times. 2x 100mcg and an other 200mcg experience.

200 mcg was kinda strong, i was triping around a city and i felt like in a diferent place, but literally not the same than lsd. The mental side didnt interested me that much, i had some introspective thoughts and etc, but i didnt feel the madness i feel on acid.

Hallucinations were... cheesy, that was a lot of what looked like worms goin through the wall, some patterns, extra colors but that wasnt so geometric and i didnt had the feeling to look a painting like i do on lsd.

When i did some high dosage of lsd, around 300 mcg, i had the feeling of becoming insane and then accept that, and finally reach a reaaly lucid state. i'm pretty sure you know what i mean, this kind of Lycergic lucidity. ur short memory doesnt work at all tho, and u're quite incoherent when u speak, but i feel this lucidity, this magic. With 1p-lsd i wasnt nearly there.

My best experience was with 100mcg, the first time, cause the word was quite geometric and acid, that made me think about LSD, only a bit. i don't understand why people think 1p-lsd and lsd are almost the same, for me it's two completly different high.... i used 1p-lsd to build an lsd trip one time, and that worked quite well. I could completly see the two visuals side operating. On 1p color are not so bright ( for me ) but mixed with some lsd, i had some really interesting results. I'm not gonna do it again anyway.

Edit : Well i did 160ug yesterday, i had one of the most intense trip of my life, that was litteraly looking like Lsd, I reached the peak after 5 hours.
The visual was really similar but not exactmy the same.
you all saw alice in wonderlands by disney don't you ?
Remember he part she's giant and then very small in a room, well that totally happened to me, that was extremly impressive.

Then i entered a huge bad trip, my lips were feeling super strange, and i had the feeling they were about to blow ?? I really think they took some volume because of an allergic reaction.. but only after 5 hours ?

This high just contradict everything i said before, i had this lycergic lucity, the visual side was really impressing and close to Lsd, so close. reality was less like a painting however. But this 1p definitly has a great potential.

howhow

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Juil 2016
i found the effects took longer to come on. a little grimier too