Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I encourage you to do this more - of course it seems like people rarely read the poetry I have posted, or atleast rarely comment. I love it though - offers insight not only in to what your thinking, but how you think it.

I see nothing wrong with this... Although, it seems - translucent. Like you want to hit too many topics at once. Not my personal way of writing, but doesn't hurt your poem at all.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey!!

i almost always read your poetry or not-poetry whatever it might be and i like it, but i often find myself asking to myself what i possibly could answer... i wished i was so adept with words like you are.

i think our roots is our tradition, culture and history which makes us who we we are. apart of that another root might also be our DNA which seems to be a mystical connection to everything and a steering,organisational mechanism for the evolution of organisms.

moreover i feel like what you are saying about capitalism and the "modern world" in general and how it turns people into mindless zombies or mindful zombies lol.... maybe its a reason why control is so important these days for the powerful people, cuz people are zombies and need to be controlled, but well the other aspect would then be the greed, corrupt ideology and the "lust" for power from the rich, influential groups of people.

peace

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
ocasionally i would find it more difficult than anything else relating to my interior self, however it doesn't really surprise me much, regarding how many including myself have lost their roots, so to speak the inner basis on what you can rely etc, but well maybe thats why confusion rules big parts of our planet.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
... Why?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
outer confusion + inner confusion = big time confusion

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Voyager. Rabbit hole a dit:

"delete"
The first, last and only word of the poem named "." seems to stand for the nothingness of humankind in the contemplation of death. The damnation of all life in the vast mystery of space and time, the simple and yet brutal concept of nature that condemns every piece of living matter to decay and die at some point.
In its singular wording, the poem captures the meaning of life while refusing to explain it, leaving a vast space of open questions waiting to be answered. A true masterpiece.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^yeah! That's what I thought too.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
tryptonaut a dit:
Voyager. Rabbit hole a dit:

"delete"
The first, last and only word of the poem named "." seems to stand for the nothingness of humankind in the contemplation of death. The damnation of all life in the vast mystery of space and time, the simple and yet brutal concept of nature that condemns every piece of living matter to decay and die at some point.
In its singular wording, the poem captures the meaning of life while refusing to explain it, leaving a vast space of open questions waiting to be answered. A true masterpiece.

+1
you champion, hahaha