Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Moderators cant do all of that . I can edit posts in my section and delete them , but i asked an administrator if he could get rid of the "Last edited on" bit and he tried it and said that he couldnt .

I have also noticed that posts are being edited and we spent a lot of time talking about it a few weeks ago . All the things that were being said were , after hard denials on the side of caduceus , were proved to be possible exept the removeing the "Last edited" bit on the bottom of some posts . That last edited bit doesnt apear on all edited posts either . I have often edited mistakes in my posts and it diddnt apear .

I think we need clarity and the only one who can give it us is Dr.Leospace as he can comunicate directly with the owner and all the administrators and moderators .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"if mods or admins are altering posts im out of here.

iif they are altering posts without good reason they should have their position revoked and ALL ADMIN PASSWORDS should be changed.

if the site is not secure it has no purpose"

I agree .

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
i thought the games were over. aparently not

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think that there could be a mentaly confused person on a crusade trying to manipulate things . Again .

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
i have e-mailed the site.

if i dont recieve a satisfactory answer i will leave the site and never look back.

this never happens in the other forums i post on.

somebody with admin access cannot be trusted.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I remember that maybe a year or so ago i caught one of the administrators posting in three different names one night . He even admitted it on the forum . Two of the names were definately his acounts i`m not sure about the third .

G

Invité
What we need is a new software for the forum, the current one seems to be very buggy, which leads to a lot of confusion and suspicion.

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
Tiax a dit:
What we need is a new software for the forum, the current one seems to be very buggy, which leads to a lot of confusion and suspicion.

the original post was replaced with a completely different one. there is no confusion

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
spice a dit:
what was the content of the post?

the post was/is in the "other psychoactive plants", "scotch broom confirmed" section. ive reposted the original reply, and pointed out what was altered

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Hmm. Weird. :?

I checked, but the administrator doesn't have access to the passwords. He can change a password, but not know what the current password is. He can change posts, just like mods (in this case/section CM or Meduzz). So that limits the possibilities to me, you yourself, CM, Meduzz or Dr. Leospace.

There is no log of the actions of the administrator/mods as far as I know. Maybe Dr. Leospace knows more/where it is.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
It sounds to me like someone is just cracking passwords.....OR very familiar with the forum software and exploiting certain vulnerabilities within it.

This isn't the first time I have heard of these things happening.....

That sucks. :twisted:

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
if posts are being replaced for no good reason, im gone

good bye

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I'm quite convinced Meduzz accidentily used the edit button instead of the reply button. I've made the mistake myself in the past, and I know other moderators have.

See: http://www.psychonaut.com/post-33163.html

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Why are you convinced ? What does Meduzz say ? And what does Dr.Leospace say ?

AND HOW COME THE POST WASNT JUST EDITED ? HOW COME IT WAS TOTALY CHANGED ? AND IF IT WAS MEDUZZ WHY WAS HE USEING HIS MODERATOR PRIVILIDGES TO POST WITH ?

Mr.Smith please dont go , please wait for Dr.Leospace to explain if he can .

If it doesnt get sorted out satisfactualy i want my acount and all my posts deleted imediately . This has been going on for to long and it must be stopped .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
GOD a dit:
Why are you convinced ?
Because I believe in the good intentions of all the people Forkbender mentioned.

AND HOW COME THE POST WASNT JUST EDITED ?
I DON'T KNOW, BUT LET'S NOT PANIC!!

HOW COME IT WAS TOTALY CHANGED ? AND IF IT WAS MEDUZZ WHY WAS HE USEING HIS MODERATOR PRIVILIDGES TO POST WITH ?
There's no option. If you're a moderator for certain forums, the edit button is always there.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The edit button is at the top of each post on the right hand side , it says edit on it and the reply button is on the bottom left hand side of the whole page and says reply on it .