Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the spam is getting on my nerves

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
if you would give me back the right to delete spam topics i would do that but since you took it away i can't do shit....
and nobody else really seems to do that so yeah??? wtf??!!

peace

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I have no idea who took your right to do so, and I wouldn't mind you having it.

tiax was talking of a transition from phpbb to vbulletin, I reckon it should be better then. deleting/preventing spam should be easier.

G

Invité
That's right, the administrator was a bit busy lately, but the vBulletin version of psychonaut.com is ready to be installed.

I'd say a few more weeks. ;)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
alright then, i'll just turn a blind eye on that for now... :p :unibrow: lol
but what i won't accept is that the weedman smiley vanished... :crybaby: :puke: :retard:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
man what's going on??? it's just annoying and i can't do anything except complaining here... so i do that before giving up...
why don't you just give me moderator rights??? or why u took my rights in the first place??? what have i done wrong you bitches??? or what about the propagated change???? where is it??? wtf is going on??????
it's not a lot of fun with all that spam shit.... it seems like psychonaut is going to the dogs... :( :roll:
:?

peace