Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

lsd storage

• Auteur de la discussion coscienza
  • Date de début
C

coscienza

Invité
Hi Guys
Could do anyone knows wich room temperature a liquid acid(lsd) can be stored?or in fridge wich degree?????
Thanks

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
No light , no air , and cold . I`ve never heard or read about freezing it to ice so i`d just try to keep it at as low a temperature as you can without freezing it . I cant imagine that freezing it could harm it though , but better wait till someone comes up with information about that . I think if its got no light , air and is kept at about 1 or 2 degrees C that its probably nearly indefinately storeable without any damage .

mullis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
If its dissolved is say ethanol i would freeze it, the lower the temperature the better! If it's water you must be carefull because you might break the bottle when freezing it.

Entheonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
LSD degrades very fast when it comes into contact with UV-light.
There is not much known about the mechanism of LSD degration by temperature, but the lower the temperature the better I think.

Like most drugs, store it somewhere dark, cold and dry. That way it won't degrade so fast.

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
This topic don't belongs @ Feedback & Support :p