Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Question for Administrator and/or Moderator

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
HI ,

I have a question and a proposal for a better forum

Why you don't disable IP address to create multiple accounts ?
I'm asking this because , is always the same retardeds asking always the same stupid questions and always searching for discussions or free publicity ,there is any way to finish with this?
The administrator is able to see the IP address so why don't disable IP address after the first account or disable for ever any person with multiple accounts, you just need to talk with the webmaster , i think this can change a LOT the quality of this forum .
And if you can't so , why don't show them to all ... it will be great

Cheers

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
*moved to the feedback forum*

To answer your request: no we do not want to block an IP after one account has been created. This is because many computers are on a network that uses 1 IP. Here at our office we would have only 1 account then, for example... an undesired situation :D Besides for creating an account you need a unique email address every time so that should be enough to prevent most of the cases. So with how many double accounts have you been confronted, you think?

Spam messages were usually posted by bots (not humans) that change their IP address all the time :evil: . We've build in a code to get rid of these and it works well 8)

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Jakobien a dit:
*moved to the feedback forum*

To answer your request: no we do not want to block an IP after one account has been created. This is because many computers are on a network that uses 1 IP. Here at our office we would have only 1 account then, for example... an undesired situation :D Besides for creating an account you need a unique email address every time so that should be enough to prevent most of the cases. So with how many double accounts have you been confronted, you think?

Spam messages were usually posted by bots (not humans) that change their IP address all the time :evil: . We've build in a code to get rid of these and it works well 8)

Thank you for the reply

I don't know how many accounts i've been confronted and I can't never be sure who they are ans is nothing personnel, but they exist.
I just asked because there are many accounts created only to wrote shit or can be just really mad kids, i don't know but most of them are aggressives againts others users or ideas and most have no sense at all.
but i'm not worried, was just to have a more confortable forum and more serious, nothing more

And mainly to advert people and to discourage new fake accounts.

Thanx
Cheers