Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My messages dont seem to be sending

magickstar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2008
One private message I composed last night and 3 from today are still in my outbox and dont appear to have been sent. Am I missing something here, or just too impatient?

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Too impatient Id imagine :lol:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Star . They are copys . It means that they have been sent if they are in your out box .

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
I don't think they are copies. I think that messages are being send when the people you send them to come online? I also experience some delay sometimes.

Hmm..

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If you watch your box you will see that i am right . ( at least mine do ) . All the messages you have sent stay there untill you move them or you delete them .

What do you mean by delay ? Why do you think your PM is delayed sometimes ?

magickstar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2008
I think Mara could be right. I had sent messages before and they have gone straight into my Sentbox. However, the ones I mentioned were not in my Sentbox, only my Outbox.

On signing on again now, they have been sent and received and are now gone from my Outbox.

I guess I was too impatient - but it down to last minute panic because I am going away for a week ! (I know, wimmin !!! )

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
OK . At least acording to my experience and sent/out box i still think i`m right.....

With mine i think its the PMs that i reply to that are in my sent box and the new PMs i write that are in my out box .

Maybe i`m wrong..... again ...... if i am i`m sorry i`m only a man ?