Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Marketplace location

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Hey guys!

First of all I'd like to compliment you for the great forum.

Might it be a good idea to move the Marketplace (or the feedback also) upward in the Forumlist? I think most of the people don't even know (or forget) it's there. I hope the e-mail you sent to everyone helped, but it's just an advice ;).

Keep up the good work! 8)

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
Yeah, i already suggested this in another thread.

the email sure worked, i got 5 PMs of people without (much) posts asking me for some free salvias :p

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
Imo this would be a better forum setup:

Psychonautics:
-mushrooms
-salvia
-cacti
-dmt/aya
-misc natural
-extractions
-misc synthetics
Community:
- Psychonautic news
- General psychonautics
- Events + friends
- Marketplace
-introduce forum (maybe merge with friends forum or make a seperate events forum?)
-trip reports (maybe in psychonautics category?)
Misc:
- Art+phil
- politics/media
- lounge

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
BombSki a dit:
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
BombSki a dit:
(we seriously need a Members forum :eek: )

Yeah that would be a lot easier for people to introduce themselves.
Also a tripreport forum would be nice, because it's a lot easier to react to then the "experiences" section on the site...

I think a lot more people will actually read all of the experiences...
yep. i fully agree..
also i think the forum-index could be categorised better, instead of having 1 forum for all the synthetics and 6 (?) for various natural substances.

from a thread in the "friends events" forum

G

Invité
The setup looks good :thumbsup:

BTW, the marketplace isn't even on the home page at the bottom and the introduce yourself forum isn't accesible...

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
ive updated my 'setup' a bit, see some posts up there ^
imo cannabis doesnt deserve its own forum because its not that much of a psychedelic

G

Invité
My 2 cents considering those new forums (from the newcomer topic) :

" (...) the "Experiences" part of this website doesn't allow enough feedback, and (...) maybe a new forum section about TR with some specific rules (concerning) the TR's redaction would be a good idea... Any opinions on this ?"

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
@ space
well, i dunno :p
in my opinion there are enough forums about cannabis and it doesnt really fit in the 'psychonaut' scene.
but on the other hand i dont really mind it, maybe i was too anxious to change something :p

@tiax
i totally agree

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
That's a lot of changes, and I'm very afraid of changes... :paranoid:
no just kidding, here is my opinion: :)

Forum order:
Sounds like a good idea to change the order of the forums a little bit. Move the community forums up, so all the English forums are on the upper side and the language specific forums below them, like Bomski proposed.

Extra forums:
We used to have a 'introduce yourself' forum, but it was not so busy there, so we merged it with the events and friends forum. There are more people at the forum now so maybe we can try again. Personally I prefer to leave it like this and change the description of the event & friends forum to make it clear new members can use this to introduce themselves.

I think it's a good idea to introduce some new synthetic drug forums. For instance LSD, MDMA and/or GHB. I created a new topic for this so we can discuss a little bit more about, please see the Announcements forum.
http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=11&page=viewforum&f=5

Experiences:
When setting up this forum we had some plans to integrate the photo, wiki and experiences (trip reports) with the forum. The idea was that people could respond and discuss about photo's and experiences in the forum. But due to lake of resources (time, money and other trivial things) this plans got skipped and delayed. But the plans are still 'in the fridge' waiting there until the time is right... Until then feel free to double post your experience: 1 in the experiences pages and 1 in the forum of the substance you wish to write about.

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
I changed the forum order so the community forums are above the language specific forums.

Maybe we should set up a vote for the other changes?