Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ecstacy Vs. Molly?

ImTheNewGuy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Oct 2010
I have always wondered what the difference is between the Ecstacy and Molly is. I know Molly is pure MDMA and i have always thought that Molly is just really good Ecstacy. I love techno music and would like to go see DJ Tiesto soon in Chicago and I am not sure wether i should try to get Molly or Ecstacy to take for the event.

I have taken Ecstacy before and it was the best drug i have ever done. I was given a pill from a friend and swalloed it with water. about 25 minutes later, everything i did...couldnt of been more awesome or enjoyable...amazing body buzz...and i didnt boulder up like i do when i take shrooms or smoke weed. However i couldnt sleep for 24 hours and had a pretty bad headach, chills, and slight thoughts of depression while i was comming off.

My friend just got 3 points of molly crystals for 60$ and i snorted about .5 of the points. This was the first thing i have ever snorted. I had a buring feeling in my nose for like 10 seconds and my snot tasted NASTY for the next 5-10 minutes. 10-15 minutes after i might have felt a slight change in my mood...or maybe i was just hoping i did...but overall, didnt really feel anything. am really dissapointed. :(

Can someone please expalin to me maybe what i could do differently instead of snorting the crystals? or did i take the right amount? should i just let them dissolve in my mouth for 1 min then wash down with water? Which would u guys prefer for a rave? Sorry for being a noob here haha.

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
Sounds like you needed to have more than half a point.

How much did your friend have and did he/she get a good effect?

ImTheNewGuy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Oct 2010
He had a little less then i did but claimed felt felt something. then again he was on shrooms and acid too lol. im about to try it again tonight. how much do you think i should take?

relmnop

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Oct 2010
Uf! Don't snort Molly!! Not only does it hurt, it's just a bad way to do it.

I always do Molly in a powder form and I just literally eat it. Just stick my finger in the bag and put it on my tongue and swallow. It has a unique taste but I always associate it with a good time ^_^

I usually split a gram with my bf, but that is a fairly high dose. I would advise doing .2 or .3 and you can always take more if you're not feeling it.

We always supplement too, with something called 5-HTP. You can buy it at any nutrition store, it's the precursor to serotonin which MDMA floods your brain with to give you the effect of ecstasy! The idea being, 5-HTP -> more serotonin to be released making the effect greater.

Also, always remember to drink plenty of water!

Enjoy :)

ImTheNewGuy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Oct 2010
Thanks so much! i followed you Advice and did .2 by meathod of eating it and i felt awesome! thank you so much~ Snorting it sucks sooo much more then eating. You made my night! haha

relmnop

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Oct 2010
!! I'm so happy to hear that :)

It's one of the most lovely drugs ^_^ glad you enjoyed yourself

Did you see what I meant about the flavor?

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
you could make a parachute with rolling papers and just ball it up n swallow it
i've never had the chance to do it with pure molly but only with amphetamines
the difference between ex and molly is just that ex is (supposed to be) MDMA mixed with other shit, usually just filler drugs to make you 'feel something' along with the MDMA
ive had some pretty shitty ecstacy so i'd say pure molly would be the bomb :D
wish i could get my grubby paws on some

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Ecstasy is a generic term, like 'aspirin'..........'molly' is the pure powder, mdma hcl.

Tabs of ecstasy are usually crap these days, with anything from caffeine to ephedrine to DXM in them, plus a lot of filler and binder.....

spisshak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
"ecstacy"
usually is 80mg mdma and 20 mg methamphetamine the two potentiate each other but then you can't sleep for 24 hours and feel like your going to die of a heart attack because of the meth.
sometimes it's just meth
other times its some crazy concotion the triads come up with and shit on the u.s. from safe canada like tmfbzp and bzp
like those obama heads it was a joke on stupid americans they were all bunk.
because they can't get the precursors because china is cracking down.
molly can be pure shit or just plain old crap you pay 200/gram?
what city do you live in close too.
shit that's a wet dream.
i was lucky if i get $40
of course a lot of people get cut off when they pissed on me.
i did that all the time .
then there's the jealousy, what a bunch of shit.

WazOne

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2009
I take 0.22 of the pure hcl salt.. Rocks me for like 6hours. But others only take 0.10 and love it.. In one of shulgins literature he states that 80mg(0.08) was enough to feel.
I like the big roll of 220mg :drinkers:

spisshak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
not to compare dick sizes or anything i swallowed 1.5 grams all at once it was too much i was stuck on stupid for a good while but the fractals well, godamn!!!
that was a sight to see,then the overwhelming stimulation followed by uhhhghhh?
could'nt form words one day i took 4 grams i think that was enough for the day i take 200 mg of mdma i just get a buzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJCFHw2Y ... re=related

blue

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Avr 2011
Sounds like it wasn't molly to me, personally i think molly should be distributed orally and taken in 100mg doses and if you snorted .5 then you should have at least felt something. So my advice is stay away from the molly if its from the same guy you got that stuff from that they called "molly" and get the other stuff but if you can find some REAL molly, which SHOULD get you feeln good with only 100MG then take that instead.. :D

B

brookelikesmarijuana

Invité
When I did Molly, I licked a line of it off my finger. I've never bumped it before so I can't say the difference but I really enjoyed it when I licked it.