Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Dear Mr. / Mrs. Psychonuts

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Dear Mr. / Mrs. Psychonuts ,

Thanks very much for Psychonots.com , and dutch ? tolerance . Please can you change the way that we are suposed to reply to

posts ? The window is to small to fit the things that i write with notepad . It is very anoying when i spend a week writing

one of my epics and it wont let itself get layed out properly . I think that if you got rid of the little window and just

used the preview window it would be better . Some times i post a reply and it gets taken over exactly as i have written it .

Sometimes it seems to change the layout from "zeilenumbruch"(?) ( just like this time !!! ) and other times it leaves a whole line free between all the

other lines . Other times it only writes long sentance lines and then a half a sentance on a line . I hope you can understand

my "explanation" ?

Schon grusse an MR. / Mrs. psychonought and all the mini psychonerds if there are any . I have sacrifised 3 chickens and a

goat to you in anticipation and have washed behind my ears and under my forskin as extra signs of my greatfullness in advance .

THANK YOU

HEIL BUSH

LOVE GOD

Ps . If anyone else has any sugestions to make improvements maybe they could add them to mine . And if he / she does not reply maybe we can start a wich hunt and track him / her down and ask him / her personaly . I`m sure the trail begins in Amsterdumb ?????

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
If you don't want the line spacings press shift+enter instead of just enter.
And yeah sometimes a post just won't come out the way you want it. Why dont we just ditch the whole text thing and get telepathy going. But hey, we are already connected, so why bother.

I think the washing might have done the trick.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I think the biggest improvement to this site would be fewer foreskins.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Not realy on the subject , BUT.....

I personaly think that only pedophile perverts and / or(?) pseudo religeous parents that are absolutly sick / mentaly ill / totaly confused cripple their own children by "circumsising" them . Imagine what it must be like for circumsised people NEVER being able to have REAL sex . And then the guilty say that circumsised people can fuck longer !!!! So could i if i cut of a lot of nerves or put a wellington boot over my dick . This is said , by experts , to be one of the reasons for a lot of trouble in the world , unsensitive people punishing others because they have been "VERSTUMELT" ( = something like cripled or sexualy disfigured ) . Just look at the middle east and ALL the countrys that are sticking their noses in there , most of them have had their lives ruined by maniac parents . God didnt tell anyone to cut bits of childrens clitoris or dicks .

HEIL BUSH

LOVE GOD

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I can't say I have ever had any problems with writing a message on this forum
And I've done so quite a few times :)

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Brewmaster a dit:
I think the biggest improvement to this site would be fewer foreskins.

Lmao brew.

(Sorry for my offtopicness but it just deserved a laugh)

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Hey thur mr god, just a little note that only about 5-10 % of dutch people live in amsterdam :)

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
yeah! wats wrong with amsterdam? realy 5 to 10 %? isnt 10 % a bit much?

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
skoeip a dit:
yeah! wats wrong with amsterdam? realy 5 to 10 %? isnt 10 % a bit much?
round 16 mil people in holland and like 1 mil in amsterdam so yeah 10 is a bit much, rather 6ish. And the only thing wrong with amsterdam is american people.

G

Invité
are we getting enough right wing messages or what ? shouldn't mind travellers be above politics, racism and freedom ?
silv, maybe you don't hate americans, you just hate the american part of you...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I have nothing against holland or dutch people . I am a fan . I think amsterdam is ok if you live there , more so if you are lucky enough to be dutch , if you dont live there you need good friends that know their way around or you will be a tourist , and amsterdam is a maschine for taking money of tourists . I have been going there since 1980 and have never managed to make any dutch friends , as a tourist one feels a bit alienated , not acepted but tolerated . I`ve hitch hiked a few times in holland but 2 times i got a lift as soon as they heard that i was not dutch they stoped the car and threw me out . Sometimes i get the feeling that some people from holland and america think that the world owes them something . And every time i go to hamsterbum it rains ........ but maybe its my own personal clowd !!! I`m glad its there though . Hamsterbum not the cloud .

BE ABOVE REALITY ? Polytrics efects my daily life , every thing that i see in TV and the press . I cant take enough drugs to make me so blind that i have no social conscience anymore . I thought that anything else was escapeism ? I thought that psychoactive drugs correctly used help a person to develop their character . I can not be above racism , if i see it i fight it . I`m not a racist and i havent seen any racists here . I see no one that is anti american , or anti dutch maybe a few of us are just against dickheads where ever they come from . Above freedom ? No , but unfortunately i am not free and i do not know of anyone else who is free . Maybe we are free enough to choose the moment of our death , but thats about all .

I was thinking that maybe the psychonuts family does not reply is that they are trying to start a new mystery cult ? Another legend that will blind and confuse mankind for another 2000 years . I cant see any way that they could be making money from this site ? Maybe its his playground and he apears as lots of diferent characters and argues with himself whilst sitting naked with 100s of hooks in his skin and a drip in his arm dripping cocaine and morphine , shaken not stired , beeing sucked off by 6 thai virgins ? Maybe he has been taken over by aliens and is now in guantanamo bay ????? Anyway i have reason to believe that the trail starts in hamster dam ? If he does not reply or change the dumb little page bit we have reason to believe that he might need help , that this might mean he wants us to show our love and devotion by tracking him down . By solving the psychonuts mystery !!!!! So i have put my mate Arther on his trail , we shall see what he finds .

HEIL BUSH

LOVE GOD

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
just couse you're pissed at the window text you get so crude? whoa man...i wouldn't want to be anywhere near you if i'll be the one to tick you off serious..... :confused:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"just couse you're pissed at the window text you get so crude?"!!!!!

I dont understand what you mean at all ? I dont understand pissed ? I dont understand crude ? Sex isnt crude ? I dont understand what you think i mean ????

And YES , it is better not to be to near me when i flip out .

LOVE GOD

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
every thing that i see in TV and the press . I cant take enough drugs to make me so blind that i have no social conscience anymore .

Ignorance is bliss, choose ignorance by NOT swallowing what THEY (whoever the fuck they are) CHOOSE to show you. I like to decide what I find important news myself. Believe me, that bliss is to be highly prefered above believing to know what the fuck is going on everywhere and being complete powerless related to that.

Ontopic:

I Use the standard interface and do preview often, once in a time, select all and copy/paste to notebook for backup. Works perfect for me.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
daytripper a dit:
are we getting enough right wing messages or what ? shouldn't mind travellers be above politics, racism and freedom ?
silv, maybe you don't hate americans, you just hate the american part of you...
nahw i was too blunt, i love american people! My sister in law is american and she's really cool, as is her whole family. What I meant was that the thing that is wrong with amsterdam is the image it has for alot of americans. They don't know anything about holland, it's just hookers 'n pot in amsterdam.

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Most people can control their thoughts but GOD you are always screaming and acting rude. Sorry but you are a narrowminded person.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Bythe way i totally agree with you on this i couldn't say it better
GOD a dit:
BE ABOVE REALITY ? Polytrics efects my daily life , every thing that i see in TV and the press . I cant take enough drugs to make me so blind that i have no social conscience anymore . I thought that anything else was escapeism ? I thought that psychoactive drugs correctly used help a person to develop their character . I can not be above racism , if i see it i fight it . I`m not a racist and i havent seen any racists here . I see no one that is anti american , or anti dutch maybe a few of us are just against dickheads where ever they come from . Above freedom ? No , but unfortunately i am not free and i do not know of anyone else who is free . Maybe we are free enough to choose the moment of our death , but thats about all .

however

GOD a dit:
I was thinking that maybe the psychonuts family does not reply is that they are trying to start a new mystery cult ? Another legend that will blind and confuse mankind for another 2000 years . I cant see any way that they could be making money from this site ? Maybe its his playground and he apears as lots of diferent characters and argues with himself whilst sitting naked with 100s of hooks in his skin and a drip in his arm dripping cocaine and morphine , shaken not stired , beeing sucked off by 6 thai virgins ? Maybe he has been taken over by aliens and is now in guantanamo bay ????? Anyway i have reason to believe that the trail starts in hamster dam ? If he does not reply or change the dumb little page bit we have reason to believe that he might need help , that this might mean he wants us to show our love and devotion by tracking him down . By solving the psychonuts mystery !!!!! So i have put my mate Arther on his trail , we shall see what he finds .

HEIL BUSH

LOVE GOD

the red is the crude part
the green is the part where you are explicitly saying you're pissed
pissed means that you're angry at something someone (this is an oversimplystic explanation though)
Sex can be crude (don't get me wrong i love sex), for example if the thai virgins are >15 that is pedophily (and that is as crude as crude can get, in my opinion)

one more thing , for HC
Ignorance isn't bliss
give it a thought.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
silv a dit:
They don't know anything about holland, it's just hookers 'n pot in amsterdam.

To bad Amsterdam is notorious for that kinda shit,
While theres a whole lotta better things to do in Amsterdam believe me. 8)

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Jahvisions a dit:
Most people can control their thoughts but GOD you are always screaming and acting rude. Sorry but you are a narrowminded person.
not to defend god or get in his favours...but he doeasn't seem narrowminded to me...he sure is aggressive in his writing ....but narrowmindedness is different